• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Think I suffered an overdose

drdmike

Bluelighter
I took one 25mg Tetra Gold cap, one ambien and one muscle relaxer. I had dinner and a few hours later, I was vomiting red stuff. Since I was still high, it looked like pieces of my lung. This went on for about an hour. I usually take ambien with muscle relaxers so I know it's not from that. I had only taken 10mg goldcaps before. From that point on, I've had horrid headaches. I laid off the gelcaps and just take percocet or vicodin to get high but it gives me headaches (it didn't prior). Is that normal?

^^ An overdose doesn't necessarily mean you died.... Though, I still wouldn't really call this an overdose either.

What was the muscle relaxer?

I know an overdose doesn't necessarily have to be fatal, but I just find it funny that someone having an overdose would responding back with links and whatnot...Although, I suppose it's possible that you could technically be ODing while typing and responsive, but it's not what I would consider a typical "Overdose"...

Maybe just a bad reaction/combination?

This is what I'm thinking, and why I asked about the muscle relaxer, but no response yet it seems....

OP, just because a combination of drugs doesn't make you sick on its own doesn't mean it won't when weed is added in. I can take a dose of alcohol that doesn't make me sick alone, but that doesn't mean I won't puke my guts out if I smoke too much with it.

This is what I'm thinking, and why I asked about the muscle relaxer, but no response yet it seems....

OP, just because a combination of drugs doesn't make you sick on its own doesn't mean it won't when weed is added in. I can take a dose of alcohol that doesn't make me sick alone, but that doesn't mean I won't puke my guts out if I smoke too much with it.

Agreed. The muscle relaxer should be in question but at this point is it even out of the question it wasn't the dinner? I don't mean to muddy things up but nobody yet has seemed to make a logical connection between the pharms/cannabinoids.

haha if you did you just made history.

in reality i'm going to say it has something to do with the other drugs you are taking. The throwing up part definitely could have been from the weed, people can puke when they get too high usually only people who don't smoke often tho. Just because when you first started popping pills you were ok, didn't get any side effects doesn't mean they won't catch up. Sounds like you have access to a nice mix of pharmaceuticals, any one of which could be interacting badly with a number of things. If you look at the side effects to those other drugs you will find most if not all of the symptoms you described. I popped xanax, vicodin, and ocs for years and it definitely will change the way you experience marijuana.

Wait? You got high on weed and took a muscle relaxer. Or just those 3 drugs at once? If not state it, bcuz it would make no sense being in the weed forum. I've overdosed and went into a non fatal psychosis by taking a muscle relaxer (fiorocet) and smoking kush right after. So this doesn't surprise me.

Why u puked, probably the mixture of drugs. The red, probably what u ate breaking down in your stomach or the medicine changing color in your body fluids.

i feel i O.D or something

Something similar happened to me. I only smoked cannabis and I took 2 hits (apparently it was VERY good weed.) I've been smoking for like 5 years so it's not that I'm not used to it or a first timer. Ok so I took 2 hits and after about 4 minutes I felt really high, but a good high. All of a sudden my heart was beating so fast that it felt like I was conducting fire out of my heart. All sounds sounded like they were echoing, I then felt nauseas and I started shaking so bad I couldn't walk properly. I then started breathing with heavy breaths and irregularly... Can anyone tell me what the hell happened here? This is the first time it's happened. Last night and this morning I was fixing my septum piercing and I found blood in my nose and it doesn't seem to be stopping, I can taste it down my throat. Also it felt like I had hot blood coming out my ears and nose while I passed out. I woke up and went home only to pass out again and woke up this morning feeling shitty...

...Also it felt like I had hot blood coming out my ears and nose while I passed out. I woke up and went home only to pass out again and woke up this morning feeling shitty...

good place to start might be the doctors office. maybe even the emergency room if you feel like being healthy.