• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Think I might have used to much water in my cwei need to know if its still safe to dr

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Hi I just poured half a litre of water over 56 8/500 generic cocodomal tablets I have not begun filtering yet but i soon realised I had used to much water from the guidelines here so what I'm asking is is this amount of water safe as long as the end filtered solution is clear or will their now be invisible para dissolved?

It's inevitable that some paracetamol will get through regardless but if in doubt, you can filter it a second time.

It's probably better to use 500mL cold water, honestly. After a certain amount it doesn't matter if you use 500mL or 5 liters, the important thing is that the water was as close to freezing cold as possible.

If some paracetemol has dissolved, it will go through a coffee filter no matter what. But I agree, a potential for 25 grams is a lot, but so is 400mg of codeine.

If it stayed cold at all times, filter like normal, don't drink it all at once.

Well, that just means your filter caught a lot of the chalk and talc, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, and undissolved paracetemol.

If you mean safe because it has zero paracetemol, there is no way to know. If it's dissolved it will be clear no matter how much is in there.

But, if you followed procedure, adding crushed-up pills to ice cold water, then it won't be less safe with 500mL instead of whatever the current version says, what, 100mL for 50?

But you should not drink this all at once anyway.