• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

think i just smoked some reclaim with glass, am i ok?

haleyhaleyhaley

Bluelighter
i was getting reclaim from my nectar collector and the metal part that the nail screws into fell off, it was glued on and i torched it so hot the glue melted. the thing is that somehow when the metal holder fell off, some of the glass got chipped. i did a couple dabs of my reclaim with another piece, and only after did i notice the reclaim was glittery looking, with tons of tiny dots of refractive light in it - looked exactly like what i imagine to be powdered glass. is there any danger from that? i might feel some pain in my lungs but i genuinely can't tell if it's real pain or just because i'm freaking out. i did the dab maybe 10 or 20 minutes ago.

Youre screwed.
This person has come to us for help. He is genuinely freaking out. If you don't want to help that's fine, but don't be negative.

OP just keep monitoring symptoms. If things are clearly not going right then you should go to the hospital.

i was getting reclaim from my nectar collector and the metal part that the nail screws into fell off, it was glued on and i torched it so hot the glue melted. the thing is that somehow when the metal holder fell off, some of the glass got chipped. i did a couple dabs of my reclaim with another piece, and only after did i notice the reclaim was glittery looking, with tons of tiny dots of refractive light in it - looked exactly like what i imagine to be powdered glass. is there any danger from that? i might feel some pain in my lungs but i genuinely can't tell if it's real pain or just because i'm freaking out. i did the dab maybe 10 or 20 minutes ago.
Still with us op?

Still with us op?

Lol, my first thought as well.

Looking at the post history, I'm assuming everything's fine and OP's just livin' their life per usual... But it would be really nice if you could let us know how you're makin' out @haleyhaleyhaley

Sorry you didn't get any prompt responses. I didn't even notice this thread until today, but my first thought is that you'll likely be fine as long as you haven't been using that reclaim daily since your initial post.