• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Things you were surprised to learn you just cannot do on meth

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I was attracted to amps for their performance enhancing potential. I was convinced they’d make a better, stronger, smarter me. Lately I’ve been noticing all the things I can’t actually do on these performance enhancing drugs. Obviously orgasm is one biggie that’s next to impossible. Today I realised I can’t drive my car cause every time I paranoid glance at the speedo to make sure I’m under the speed limit I veer into the lane next to me. I also can’t write a sentence. Not a single one. Which is a problem as my job is basically writing.

What were you surprised or amused to find meth or other amps prevented you from doing or achieving?

every time I paranoid glance at the speedo to make sure I’m under the speed limit I veer into the lane next to me.
You got a smartphone?
You can get an app that connects to GPS and displays your speed, backwards, so you rest it on your dash and it becomes a HUD.
Saves you ever taking your eyes off the road to check your speed. (might only help at night actually)
Im sure theres also apps that'll ring an alarm/ding sound when you start to speed.

Although being twacked on meth you'll probably be too paranoid to have GPS on incase government is tracking you lol

Out of curiosity what do you mean by not being able to write? You can't even sit down and get in writing mode? Or maybe you can sit down but can't think of anything worth writing?

When I work on meth I sometimes get very focused but I can also see myself wasting time going on tangents and not finishing what I was originally supposed to do.

I guess the main thing I should be able to so right now is cleaning my place. It's interesting because meth can usually make you a cleaning machine at the beginning but then you kinda stop doing it as your tolerance increases... Suddenly you end up with the stereotypical tweaker's house if you're not careful. Luckily my place isn't anywhere near that level yet but I should start cleaning and organizing some stuff before I pass the point of no return.

Out of curiosity what do you mean by not being able to write? You can't even sit down and get in writing mode? Or maybe you can sit down but can't think of anything worth writing?

When I work on meth I sometimes get very focused but I can also see myself wasting time going on tangents and not finishing what I was originally supposed to do.

I guess the main thing I should be able to so right now is cleaning my place. It's interesting because meth can usually make you a cleaning machine at the beginning but then you kinda stop doing it as your tolerance increases... Suddenly you end up with the stereotypical tweaker's house if you're not careful. Luckily my place isn't anywhere near that level yet but I should start cleaning and organizing some stuff before I pass the point of no return.
I find I can’t construct an argument when I try and write on meth. I can write a basic sentence of course but I can’t keep all the ideas and logical points straight in my head if I’m trying to write something like an essay, article, or review. I actually missed a deadline to write a review of a big art show at my friends’ gallery. I sat at my computer but couldn’t think of a way to describe the show I’d seen 3 times. Normally I bash something like that out in 30 minutes.

In my first go around with meth I did a lot of manual labour work and actually built an award winning garden for a house I bought. I’m not sure I could do that any longer. I’m too easily distracted.

I find I can’t construct an argument when I try and write on meth. I can write a basic sentence of course but I can’t keep all the ideas and logical points straight in my head if I’m trying to write something like an essay, article, or review. I actually missed a deadline to write a review of a big art show at my friends’ gallery. I sat at my computer but couldn’t think of a way to describe the show I’d seen 3 times. Normally I bash something like that out in 30 minutes.

In my first go around with meth I did a lot of manual labour work and actually built an award winning garden for a house I bought. I’m not sure I could do that any longer. I’m too easily distracted.
I'm the same way with meth, and adderall too funnily enough. Plenty of stimulation, racing thoughts, desire to act productively, but when it comes to writing down any of my thoughts its like I hit a brick wall. I always found this really strange since with dexedrine I can sit on my laptop for hours writing nonstop. My ideas pour out with a fluidity I can't match sober. I can come up with clever metaphors, perfect descriptions, even elaborating on normally more intangible concepts that I would often struggle with. This might actually be a good thing though since meth is much more easier to find and buy in bulk, whereas dexedrine I have not been able to find in ages which keeps me from building a dependence on it for my writing. I don't like stimulants much unless it's for something productive and meth only really helps with sociability (at least day 1 lol)

I'm the same way with meth, and adderall too funnily enough. Plenty of stimulation, racing thoughts, desire to act productively, but when it comes to writing down any of my thoughts its like I hit a brick wall. I always found this really strange since with dexedrine I can sit on my laptop for hours writing nonstop. My ideas pour out with a fluidity I can't match sober. I can come up with clever metaphors, perfect descriptions, even elaborating on normally more intangible concepts that I would often struggle with. This might actually be a good thing though since meth is much more easier to find and buy in bulk, whereas dexedrine I have not been able to find in ages which keeps me from building a dependence on it for my writing. I don't like stimulants much unless it's for something productive and meth only really helps with sociability (at least day 1 lol)
Same. I’m fucking brilliant on small doses of dexamfetamine. Anything stronger I’m lost. Luckily I get prescribed dex.

Must say I'm envious ahaha. What do you consider a small dose for it? I would always use 45mg for socializing or writing. 30 was just a tad underwhelming normally, like I was reaching the peak but then plateauing before reaching it. Always disappointing

Must say I'm envious ahaha. What do you consider a small dose for it? I would always use 45mg for socializing or writing. 30 was just a tad underwhelming normally, like I was reaching the peak but then plateauing before reaching it. Always disappointing
When I was not doing meth or any other drugs I would put in a 10 hour day doing academic reading and writing on 3 doses of 10 mg dex - breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea.

Anything more and I’d often feel like taking a nap. In 5 years of being prescribed dex I’ve never abused them except that I would still take them on the weekends when I was doing social things and not working.

I honestly can’t believe dex and meth are the same class of drug.

You cant live a life free of neurotoxicity and stimulant induced psychosis.
Better off not doing the worst drug for you physically, mentally, and spiritually.
That stuff is garbonzo beans.