• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Things to do on an Acid trip........

I live in Vegas and it was always fun to go to GameWorks, a giant arcade on the Strip. They have this interactive virtual game where you sit in a chair, strapped in and you have to shoot 15 guys to get to the next level, if you do that your chair raises to the 2nd *level* of the game, shoot 15 more and you go up again, but if you get shot your chair DROPS a level. Way cool if the only other players are trippin' too! The whole game was about 2 stories tall.
Also, any video game that's interactive is fun. Racecar games where you're on a dirtbike or in a *car*. Too much damn fun.
But the best thing is to just walk the strip here in Vegas!!! So many lights, then you have the Bellagio's water fountains out front, or Ceasar's Palace has the talking/moving statues that come alive every hour and do a fire/water show, or the Mirage's volcano erupting, or just walking around inside the Luxor hotel (Egyptian themed- it's a pyramid, elevators are actually *inclinators* going at an angle instead of straight up and down, and all the hieroglyphics on the walls..WOW)!!!
Vegas has GOT to be one of the best places in the world to trip!
~Jae~

if yer ever in Vegas on acid be sure to get a hotel room and sit in the bathtub with grapefruits floating around you and a bowie knife in one hand...

Hahahaha asI read that I AM listening to said song...
I worked in a slaughter house for awhile, and yeah, that would be cool as shit tripping... it's a really cool process where they walk the cows up to this thing, close these bars around their neck, then a manmmoth size razor makes a DEEP cut to their throat - actually it damn near cuts their heads off.. they are then lifted into the air by their hind legs, moved to the next area where they are skinned and butchured.. the parts they don't have a use for are froze then ground up - they feed them to the other cattle....
We were driving a friend home from a party because she was tripping *TO* hard... on the way home, there was a BAD accident... so like any normal person, we stopped to look... a 17 y/o kid was on his way home from a night of delievering pizzas and some jitter bugs slammed into him... real nasty, his body was hanging out of the car, blood running down his arm ... we were lucky enough to get there before the cops could put up a sheet to cover the body...
It all sounds horrid, but for some reason it's really cool to watch, especially when tripping!
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

^^^keep mace and a bullhorn around though, to deter your friend from killing you.
"Mace! Mace you pigfucker!"
pigfucker...hehehehehehe

I have always had fun going some place and trying to act normal. You cant really remember how to act normal so you do things that are really weird and in reality you are being looked at by many people because they dont know what planet you came from.
Go to the mall and try to buy shoes. The next day you will wonder what the fuck you were thinking.
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future"
Quiksilver (rest in peace)

^^^
| ||
LOL.
You can give yourself a big mindfuck once you start to wonder about how to behave 'normally' around non-trippers. Carrying on conversations with straights and wondering if your contributions are inane, or fabulously insightful; if the funny things they say or your funny associations are REALLY funny or if its just the acid. Would it be more odd to laugh or not to laugh?
Poor brain.
Bachus

the first time i candy-flipped, the ONLY way i could describe it was with the word mindphuck... i think that the worst case of mindphuck is trying to have a "normal" conversation with your parents...ohmygod...i think because i'm such a speaker-junkie, my hearing is shot, and i'm a loud person to begin with...but when i was tripping the other morning and my mom was driving me to my aunt's house, i just babbled and babbled LOUDLY for like a half hour...i drove her crazy, she told me to shut up about 50x. lmao...ohmygod, if she only knew!
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

beach sunsets
oral sex
watching crocodile hunter
mini golf.. videotaped heh

the whole camping thing is a good idea! but don't get in the tent, start a fire! you can sit there and stare at the fire for hours!
Another great thing to do: Go into a public place, such as walmart or something in the middle of the night and just start up a conversation with a random person!
Watch a good movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Doors, The Wall, The Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyd-Dark Side Of The Moon!
Chillin in a room with black lights and trippy posters and glowsticks, and a nice stereo system can go a long way!
Have fun!!!
------------------
"I take a couple uppers, I down a couple downers, but nothing compares to these blue and yellow, purple pills" ~D12

^^^^
Yes! Well, I've done it on shrooms and 2ct7 and had no problem, but I could see where it might be dangerous. Still, the warmth, and making those red sparks go everywhere when you wack at it makes it worth the risk. OoOOohh- and don't forget a couple bottles of lighter fluid to really make it look sweet.
smile.gif

and the thought of a slaughter house is beyond fucked up. That would sooooooo bad trip me that I think I'd be permanently affected from it.

i love a fire at the beach.. the rocks around the fire looks so cool- like pools of stone all moving and shit. so fucking cool

if yer ever watching a fire burn while yer fried...just keep chanting
i am the fire god...fire can't hurt me...i am the fire god...i am one with the fire...
to yerself over and over and over and over again while looking straight into the heart of the flames...