• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Things to do on ACID!!

take a walk in the woods, have sex, listen to music, do some whippits, have sex, take a walk in the woods, have sex, have sex
enjoy

wow hehe, those last two posts gave me a serious case of the déja-vus

If you can control yourself me and a buddy dropped 2 hits and went to a gymnastics gym. Jumped on the trampoline, bounced on the floor, jumped into a foam pit, did amazing flips a in a spotting belt,(made sure the person who was controlling the ropes for the spotting belt was sober). It's fun cuz u mix in with the other people doing the same things only their not sober so no ones suspects a thing ;) Be responsible

I wouldn't recommend this to everyone, but the best fun I have ever had on acid was taking it an hour prior to getting on a plane and flying over to new zealand. It was well kicked in by the time the plane took off, and feeling those g forces was like nothing I've ever experienced.

yeh id feel like freaking out if i was on acid on a fucking plane
sounds like a cool experience to have type of thing though

During the summer I'm going to make sure I take acid and go to a nice theme park and hit up a few rollercoasters, that would be fucking intense. Or perhaps going swimming.

On the comedown I had funning playing with a flashing pacifier for a while in the dark, watching television, and laughing at people on their MySpace's.

I can't believe you city-trippers. I get so confused and muddled by being around people on acid, I'm like some deformed forest creature that needs solitude in some quiet spot.

Then again, the anonymity of crowds does grant asylum...

play very violent, gory, bloody video games and keep loaded guns around

i dont like to just listen to floyd and stare at my hands and flash peace signs and that shit. Sometimes i think i might, but as soon as im tripping, all i want to do is listen to death metal, throw punches, and run around yelling.

also, depending on how fried i am, sometimes i cant move or talk and all i do is laugh hysterically like a mad man

cat knows what up. fuckin on acid is the best thing ever. leaves meth sex, e sex, stoned sex, drunk sex, shroom sex, hippy flip sex, and poppy tea sex in the dust. ok, the hippy flip was damn close to as good. also, go to a cafe or coffee shop and start a conversation with someone you dont know. or watch howls moving castle.

Golfing , mainly did it on mushrooms tho. Of course you need a trip sitter to drive back from the golf course.

It's fucking sick dude. We weren't even golfing just driving around really slowly laughing hysterically. More than a few times we go the cart stuck between two trees. It was just soooo ridiculous, every time we saw people starring at us we'd just drive away laughing and go find another spot to sit in.

No one even cared , the 50 times we did golf tripping that year , no one ever bothered us. My parents just thought I really liked golf. They'd ask me the next day what I shot; I'd be like " what are you talking about its just golf" highly recommend tripping and golf. Stick to a shitty course tho. You don't wanna run into security at a high end course.

Get yourself a wheelchair and a blanket maybe some goggles, have your friends wheel you around town. It's massive and no one bothers you because you look like you a bit off.
You just be giggling and making goofy noises while literally floating around.

We went to six flags tripping, - I don't recommend it

Went to the movies a few times - kinda meh tbh. It wasn't trippy and it was very obvious fake.

Going swimming is fucking lit, usually twords the end of the trip is better.

Most things in nature are a safe bet, not so much camping because at some point you're going to want some ac or a shower lol.

I tripped often in a lot of places. So much so that it became normal almost.

Amusement parks absolutely fun fun fun .
Golfing huh Yah we did that 1 day on 2 windowpanes ...took 1 decided lets take another afterall its daytime what could go wrong.Had to hire the clubs etc ...no luxury of a buggy to drive around in.Cut a long story very short ...golf course didnt resemble anything familiar ...attempting to play golf nope not happen ...spent the day dragging this wild animal behind me ..the fkn golf bag ...done lots of laughing and stayed away from other...if they were actually there lol

We had a lot of fun on acid one time playing army in the woods. Not in a violent way, just stalking each other like soldiers, then you would hear someone say "bang" and you were out.