• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things That Glow Under UV

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Okay so I'm looking for as many different things that I can find that glow under a blacklight that are natural or easy to make, maybe something found in a store that I can use as a body paint and something that can color our water.

I'd like all suggestions but am most. interested in dust like glowing properties, a paste or paint would be less appealing to me. I'd love to get some galaxy formations on my body before the show so when the UV hits I'm a living breathe galaxy Haha.

Hope I can find some decent suggestions, thanks!

Semen.

But, a friend told me it's not very glow-y. So...use a lot?

I was hoping for more legitimate answers heh.

I know about the tonic water and a camel pack with some of that in it gets everyone looking at you hahahaha

wondering for body paint stuff. im into geometry and astronomy junk and I wanted to be a mass of that stuff walking around.

Lovely thread so far. Take it in a construction direction or its gone. LSD and semen both do in fact glow under black light but are neither in line with OP's interests or the purposes or this subforum.

scorpions, for the win

article-0-0F4D475600000578-353_634x795.jpg

Scientists have finally unravelled why scorpions glow bright green under ultraviolet light. The ability is widely known - but biologists have puzzled over why the creatures might have evolved it.
Biologist Douglas Gaffin of the University of Oklahoma investigated the 'fluorescence' and found that the creatures can 'sense' light using their tails.
The creatures may to have evolved the ability to help them scuttle away under rocks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...s-evolve-glow-UV-light-The.html#ixzz45ShHyrvR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

a few months ago i came across this artist who does UV body painting; John Poppleton

i don't feel like linking so google his name if you're interested in seeing more work.

Pert shampoo glows under UV light

That made for fun days decorating ones walls when I was younger....

Lol @ the semen post.

Anyways, the easiest method I found, was using highliter markers. In my younger,."tripping" days, I'd always use them to draw mushrooms and shit. Theyre very vibrant, but they lose theyre vibrancy after a.few weeks, and require a touch up. But thats for posters and stuff, if you're a pasty cunt, it should work on skin too. they make blacklight body paint, or if you want to be really badass, you can get a blacklight tattoo. My ex had one, once it heals, its only visible under uv light.

- Hopeless 7nos

I know someone who has one (black light tattoo). It outlines his hairline when his hair is cut/shaped up. It is really cool