• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Things ain't what they used to be (user angst)!

Tolerance is a bitch, and ya been usin for a long time, suprised you were able to keep your doses so low. Try plugging, make sure your ass is clear of ALL poop, give yourself a lil enema(my oral syringe I will feel up 3-4 times then release that,lol. Also to check to make sure your clear, know it's gross, butt stick your finger up your butt. And when ya plug, don't stick a needle up your ass. Get one of those things that are used to measure out medicine(oral syringe) that can be found in the pharmacy section of your walgreens/walmart/dollar stores...I have deep veins to, suckss.

Yeah it really does suck. I've managed on low doses simply to not get ill, not for pleasure.
Gross it isn't. Sure it isn't nice but hey, how can what the human body does be gross?
Will def try plugging, though no one has yet told me how. In a rizla? In a water solution? In a gel cap? I don't know.

in water solution. just prepare t like you would for IV with citric or whatever. no need to filter, just draw it up with an oral syringe, stick it up yo arse 2-3inches and squirt (lying down and stay lay down for 5-10 mins), you only need a little water, just the same as if you were shooting it. start slow as unlike smoking it hits all at once.

try and be sure you dont have any shit in your rectum though as this will gobble up the heroin. do a quick enema with warm water first.

Thank you chum :) Clear, concise info. Come the w/end it's a shit-free rectum pour moi and hopefully a hello to an old friend as she floods my colon.
Crikey, almost put myself off there ;)

Also, after (and while) you put it up there I've heard you should lay on your side (or maybe stomach?) for about 15 minutes to make sure it all absorbs without leaking back out. Be careful because you'll probably be absorbing a lot more heroin than you would smoking, so maybe start with a smaller dose. I've always IVed, but I've heard plugging is comparable to IV in its effects.

Yeah, side with legs on a pillow, so slightly raised.
And yes, I'll def start with say half a bag, I may be an old fool but I'm not a stupid one.
Thanks.

Hey OP am I reading you right,you say you feel nothing when a friend injects you? Are you taking IV or IM? If he's IV injecting you and you feel nothing sticking it up your ass will be no better! I could be misunderstanding but if not hopefully I saved you from needlessly putting something up your ass,unless that's your thing lol!!

Thank's for yr words. I said I don't always feel it as strongly as I used to when he IV's me, but I put that down to variable quality of product and yeah that old bitch tolerance. Sometimes it is as good as in the good old days, so I'll give an arse (ass) squirt a go.

This is interesting as OP sounds like a rarity, a heroin user that has used it for many years without letting tolerance setting in, forcing him to keep raising the dosage..op has kept same dose for years so I wonder if you have ever felt the need to get clean?i can't imagine bring a heroin addict for 30 plus years..I almost want to congratulate you on keeping it under control..

Has you heroin use ever negatively impacted your life, in terms of keeping your job etc etc?

Am on 19 different pills a day for various madness issues, but have been for over 20 yrs, so thru my once productive period. NB. Am on Tramadol, but seem's I'm in the small percentage that get's no "high" from it.

19 pills for mental issues?that is a lot, I assume benzos falls is one of these meds?

Yes. Has impacted severely in the past, but I've managed to learn to live with it and now it no longer is an issue for me.

Sadly (or fortunately) no benzos as my GP know's my addictive personality and won't prescribe.

I had the same problem in fl. I would routinely do copious amounts of bags that would have others in my car wondering if I was going to survive....and literally all the shot would do was make me not sick. They would all be nodding and burning holes in my seats with their cigs and I would be driving fine back from the dopehole. Tolerance is a bitch.

What skyrocketed my tolerance was being on subutex for two years IV. After that I barely felt the dope and it took me way to much to get high to be sustainable in any way so I would do just enough to not be sick and mix in some coke to at least get a little rush.

Yes yes yes. Exactly. Ppl think I'm lying/don't know how I'm not dead after 6 bags and no effect, while they all nod and float. Bastards ;)
And yes, without a little white in it I'd purely be soulessly medicating much of the time.

its TOLERANCE, broooo.

thats the thing with heroin or drugs in general...

and this is why alot of people stop smoking it and go to shooting it, cause this shit eventually always happens.

Yes. Has impacted severely in the past, but I've managed to learn to live with it and now it no longer is an issue for me.

But have you been able to live a functional life all these years while on heroin?work, play etc etc?

Yes. As long as my supply stayed strong and good I've worked in a high stress environment and sustained relationships without my usage having a negative imapact.
The only times I've had negative issues has been as a result of droughts and poor quality gear.