• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos they won't show up in my pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definatly didnt hand them my dick, lol im a girl. And it would be some sweet ass shit if there was that kind of fairy.
It was a pee test to get on the sobo clinic and the cup was weird nothing I seen before it had like this tube in ti and you had to pee to at least cover this tube then there was like all these different strips on it, im assuming they were for different drugs. I know strip tests aren't very accurate so maybe it was just a false positive. the metabolism shit makes sense too, I gaines some weight when I stopped using after christmas and have lost some since I started using again esp in the alst few days since I been sick and shit.

"lol im a girl"....pics or it didn't happen.

Benzos are notorious for storing in the fat. They just love to store all over the body...even down in the bones like methadone. Those strips suck. I shot up a bunch of oxycodone 1 day before some pre-screen drug test for a job and I passed.

clonazepam is one of the longest acting benzos there is. The only thing it has in common with alprazolam and lorazepam is that it comes in a .5mg pill.

Not exactly when compared to stuff like diazepam. The benzo tests are simply inaccurate for any benzos that you take in low dosages (4mg or less per day lets say). The more potent benzos that require lower doses don't set off the tests very well since there is a lower concentration of metabolites in your system compared to someone taking 40mg of diazepam which leaves a lot more metabolites in your body for the test to detect and give a positive result nearly all of the time. With many other benzos it is hit and miss.

Yea that makes sense, I never thought of it like that...the concentrations.

Compaired to stuff like diazepam though? Aren't there only like maybe 3 benzos at most that clonazepam has a shorter half-life than? There's diaza, librium, and I forgot the other one. It's just that you lumped it with alpraz and loraz and you're talking about half-life. Whatever, I'm not here to argue, I get what you mean, I feel like I always have to not only correct myself but others, when there's even a single small thing missing, incorrectly said or perceived. Bluelight wouldn't be the best if we were all nice to each other. :)

Can someone explain this then,I was being drugtested monthly for about 1 year and all tests results indicated I was taking benzos which at that time I wasn't .However I was using alot of H which the doc knew about. He was more concerned about me taking benzos which like I said I wasn't. The only thing I could come up with was the H was cut with benzos .I managed to get some H tested and no benzos in it . So they must of still been in me from a long ago pill binge I sometimes had.

considering how dangerous it is to mix benzo's and H that would be pretty freakin evil. Hope that wasn't it.

I never took a lot of benzo's i think in the month of december I took maybe 5 at the most and it was before christams that i took the last one. it just seems so weird to me and im not using H just roxi's so no cut or anything like that.

At the treatment court that I went to they said the (either 5 or 6) panel drug tests produced a "false positive" in about 8-10% of tests. In other words the 100 count packs would have 8-10 false positives.

I heard at the methadone clinic that people on klonopin always pass the tests and people on xanax always fail................

I heard at the methadone clinic that people on klonopin always pass the tests and people on xanax always fail................

This is not how it works at all.

Also, we really don't do drug test discussion, so I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.