• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

"They Totally Deserved it!" Horror Movie Victims/Deaths

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
What character deaths (or just terrible experiences/punishments) in horror movies made you wanna shout: "THEY DESERVED IT!!"
I'll give some personal examples:

1) Carrie (any version) - All of her peers (apart from Tommy and he died by accident before Carries meltdown) and her mother.
1b) Carrie 2: The Rage - Not a particularly good sequel, but everybody Rachael kills at the house party,

2) I Spit on Your Grave (particularly 2010) - Every guy who victimized the protagonist. Jennifer Hills is a fucking role model if you ask me.
2b) I Spit on Your Grave 2 (2013) - Holy Goddamn, this makes me first movie look like a Pixar animation. Again, everybody who hurt her absolutely deserved their torture. Katy Carter is also an icon and a queen,

3) The Mist (2007) - Mrs Carmody - you know it's never good when Stephen King introduces a heavily religious character. Hot damn, I hated this woman's guts.

5) Cube (1997) - Quentin. That asshole caused more trouble than the trapped rooms!

6) The Ruins (2008) (Extended ending only) - Amy. She chronically cheated on her boyfriend (including with her best friends partner), caused the death of a child, completely disrespected the locals, whined the entire movie and - extended ending only - escaped the pyramid while infected, spreading the plants back to her hotel, the other tourists and likely the world.

Def agree with a few of these... having trouble finding examples but as far as recent movies go... In Malignant I loved when they went to town on all those bitches in the womens prison cell. They were all dreadful cunts

Man them dumb ass scary white people (no offense) tryin to always "lets see what it is" shit and get chopped inda head fuck yeah they deserve it: Goin in bare handed, skivvies (which is not a bad thing in itself) and a bunk ass crack lighter that explodes in their faces. :rofl:
Man imma be back but not til I know I got proper defense/offense so hope ya around when I get back but I know you love the ruby red speedos so, yeah....

Man them dumb ass scary white people (no offense) tryin to always "lets see what it is" shit and get chopped inda head fuck yeah they deserve it: Goin in bare handed, skivvies (which is not a bad thing in itself) and a bunk ass crack lighter that explodes in their faces. :rofl:
Man imma be back but not til I know I got proper defense/offense so hope ya around when I get back but I know you love the ruby red speedos so, yeah....
Wuts wrong with us Crackas? 😄

Wuts wrong with us Crackas?
We all are that dumb ass victim that gets killed by the sanest out of the crowd (sometimes). idk tbh Maybe it's cause they dumb asses deserved it cause time to pay for all transgressions? :unsure:
I aint gonna be the first to get killed by fuckin sausage head sam over inda cona peepin and shit... un unh.... :rofl:

Love