TheStepper69.... Read this!

Bubbleberry

Bluelighter
Hey kiddo! did you ever get my last e-mail? are you still interested in going to that party on saturday in madison?? Talk to you later sweetie!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

YES~YES~and~YES!!! But there is only one thing I have to worry about, MONEY! UGH! BLAH! I just have to talk to a friend of mine, and see if I can do something for him. Like sell some of his nike shoes
biggrin.gif
. If I can do that, its no problem, if not, I am sure I will figure out some other way to go. BTW, how much are tickets at the door gonna be? How long is the party gonna be, and will there be aftrhrs?
I will E-mail you later today. I am at work right now.
later
steve

The Party goes from 10-6, presales are 21$ so i take it its 25 at the door, possibly 30 but i doubt it. it says "stay tuned to voicemail for afterhours information" so i take it there is one. Oh and BTW, You should definatly find a way to go, after all ITs my Last Weekend to have as much fun as I want before i have to save for florida, And florida happens in march so i have to have hella fun in madison!
talk to you later!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy
[This message has been edited by Bubbleberry (edited 25 January 2000).]

Cool!
biggrin.gif
I want to go really bad. I am gonna do whatever it takes to go. I will E-mail you 2morrow or thursday and we will go from there. talk to you soon.
later
plur
steve