• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

These Drugs Are NOT Legal

Thank you so much for posting this.
This is much needed information that everyone in this forum needs to know. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW.
I've actually seen some other articles mentioning people being arrested for the possession of research chemicals as well. If I can find them, I'll post them.
Research chemicals can be possessed under particular circumstances. BUT.. and this is a huge BUT.. there is no reason for the average person to be in possession of research chemicals. They are illegal to use as psychoactive drugs. If you are caught in possession of any research chemical, you will be arrested.
These drugs are on their way to becoming specifically scheduled. It's not a maybe. It's going to happen, and that's it. The more people brag about getting high on these "legal" drugs, the faster it will happen.
This board IS monitored by government agencies. Bluelight was specifically mentioned in an article published within the past month. Research chemicals are no big secret to the DEA and FDA.
When they are specifically scheduled, do not cry about how the government did this and it's sooo unfair. You all did this to yourselves with sheer ignorance and ego, taunting the government with posts about how you got high on "legal" drugs, which really are not legal anyways.

As sad as it is, the whole research chemical scene is another reason that many more dangerous drugs will never be legalized. It shows that even a group of drugs which is more likely (by its lack of popularity and minimal availability) to have responsible and educated users is still causing injuries, incidents, and fatalities. If that is the case then how can we ever expect to have some of the more mainstream drugs rescheduled or legalized?

ok i know im not familiar with RCs and whatnot. im just curious is all. im guessin in this paticular case it is illegal given the fact they were producing it and distributing it without a license im assuming. im just wondering if simply possessing a small amount would still be illegal? given that you can purchase it over the net.
im thinkin its the same way with say mushroom spores. the online distributors of these chems perhaps assume that theyre being used for "research".
again i already have the flame retardant suit on so blaze away:p im alittle loopy from lack of sleep also. so please be kind... just curious is all...

Just so those in the UK know practically all research chems are illegal due to the strict analogue laws regarding Tryptamines and Phenethylamines.

Some tryptamines are illegal in Australia, but many aren't. However, around every RC is illegal to import, in any amount. Weird thing though, 2c-T-7 isn't mentioned on the illegal imports list. And doesn't seem to be scheduled.

stardreamer has a valid, though sad, point. Drug users as a community had a perfect chance to show the world how legal drugs could be used in a mature and responsible manner. This could've been a great thing for the cause of legalization. Lets thank all the stupid fuckheads who instead chose to show to the world how profoundly stupid and immature drug users are. Even *I'm* starting to believe the druggie stereotypes, thanks to the total idiocy displayed by the community with regards to research chemicals.
Splatt - There was a conviction for 2C-T-2 about 6 or 7 years ago in Australia, I believe in NSW. I don't know the details, but I'd say this is good enough reason to be cautious with 2C-T-7.

You know, just the threat of a complete boycot of all american goods, by the drug community would send the economic statues of this country into a frenzy. These Drugs are not being illegalized or staying illegal because of stupid decesion made by a small amount of people. Its because people dont really want to stand up for thier rights. Alchohol and ciggarets produce more deaths then all Illict drugs combined. And we all damn well know the Gov is agianst Alchohol and Cigs, if not they wouldnt be funding most of the Anti-drinking and Anti-smoking campaings. You see the Governemt runs on us. Alchohol and Cigs are so heavly taxed that the american economy depends on thier sales. (It also depends on Illcit drug sales as well, I mean where would we be with out the drug dealers buying all the expensive american land, expensive american cars, goods, and expensive american housing, that is so heavly taxed by our good ol buddys the IRS) This country is so powerfull just because of one thing $$$$. If you were to realisticly threaten the economic prosperity of this country, you could bring it to its knees.
(Me and my Drunken stupor, dont take this rant seriously)
By the Way, It would of helped the longevity of the Gray market drugs if people dont go spounting Egotistical Nonesense about how they got fucked up. Thats one thing I totaly agree with.
[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: K9Unit ]

Originally posted by Murple:
Drug users as a community had a perfect chance to show the world how legal drugs could be used in a mature and responsible manner. This could've been a great thing for the cause of legalization. Lets thank all the stupid fuckheads who instead chose to show to the world how profoundly stupid and immature drug users are. Even *I'm* starting to believe the druggie stereotypes, thanks to the total idiocy displayed by the community with regards to research chemicals.

Are you one of those stupid "fuck heads"? You did your fair share of stupid shit with RCs. Luckily your still alive, but we all make mistakes.
Most people are scumbags, same with most drug users so why would you expect anything positive out of them? Also, do you really think that these chemicals being legal would really do anything to legalize other drugs, you gotta be fucking joking. The media puts so much spin on information they could make Hitler look like a good person that loved his country and at the same time make Einstein into a crazy maniac that was pro-terrorism. You expect a little too much out of people if you ask me.
[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: twigburst ]

Guys, can we keep this thread open by not turning it into a flame war? Thanks
Murple: Hmm I heard something about someone getting busted fior selling 2CB when it was legal here, as they were selling it as another illegal drug, and even though it wasn't they still got charged on selling illegal; drugs. But 2C-T-7.. Weird.. I will have to look that up, thanks.

Is there anyone who'se ever been busted for simple possession of a small amount rather than manufacturing and dealing?

**Calls a penalty on Murple, et al** There you silly optimists go again, thinking that those testing research chems would be responsible about it and give the drug community a "good name." Get real. If you haven't figured out that 80% of the American population consists of morons and jerks, you've been hiding under a rock. So don't stereotype "drug users" (RC users in this case) as irresponsible, stereotype fucking HUMANITY as being irresponsible. Give an idiot a gun, and sooner or later he is going to shoot himself with it.
That being said, I still don't believe in letting the irresponsibility of the majority ruin it for the rest of us. After all, most people abuse alcohol, but our society doesn't clamp an iron fist around alcohol use. Even idiots deserve freedom.

As sad as it is, the whole research chemical scene is another reason that many more dangerous drugs will never be legalized. It shows that even a group of drugs which is more likely (by its lack of popularity and minimal availability) to have responsible and educated users is still causing injuries, incidents, and fatalities. If that is the case then how can we ever expect to have some of the more mainstream drugs rescheduled or legalized?
god, how depressing.
rationally, i knew it would come to this, but i guess i was hoping humanity might actually prove me wrong for once.

The idea that because something can be dangerous it should be illegal is of course completely ludicrous. Climbing mountains kills more people than E (or research chemicals) every year, eating nectarine oranges kills more people than E every year. Playing sports kills more people than E every year. Driving cars kills more people than E. These activities are not illegal.
The fact that you can possibly do an activity in such a way that it kills you is clearly no reason to make it illegal.

But remember, the government doesn't want us to have fun.
They don't want us to know how silly the world is, they just want us to be smart ignorant people, the more money we make, the more money they get, to buy weapons for some nation we're going to be bombing in a few yearsd anyway (or something equally as corrupt, like spiking more government agencies christmas punch with top qualily LSD.
So everything that can harm or kill you besides drugs is going to remain legal. They would make mountains illegal if we could shove em in our pipes 'n smoke em (unless its some pissy "high" like tobacco they can tax to hell and back :) )

"There is no reason for the average person to be in possession of research chemicals."
Traitor.
For what it's worth, I would leave you to the dogs...

Originally posted by SovietContin:

When they are specifically scheduled, do not cry about how the government did this and it's sooo unfair. You all did this to yourselves with sheer ignorance and ego, taunting the government with posts about how you got high on "legal" drugs, which really are not legal anyways.

That's just retarded. If I wanted abortions illegal I should just taunt the Gov. by making posts on pro-choice message boards about how my girl friend got an abortion?
I am not responsible for the decisions you make. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Actually Trip, I removed your post because we have a Guideline that states: No Flames! And your entire post was one long flame. If you have a problem please email me.
[ 06 July 2002: Message edited by: PuristLove ]

It's is the Government who's ignorant.
It is them who think that all drug users are "fucked up, no good, losers". This stereotype is then run through the media and eventually to the many 'willing to believe anything' people of the world.
They fail to see or believe that people can be highly open minded about their lives and the way in which they run them.
Yes, there is a minority of people whose lack of control over their drug habits leads them to commit crimes that create victims (victims being honest hard working citizens who get their cars and TV's ripped off by smackheads and the like). Unfortunately these people are the only drug users (abusers really) that the Government and media like to focus their attention on. I'd like to think that the majority of people here did not violate other people's rights in order to pay for their drugs. Get a job if you wanna pay for your drugs or don't bother taking them (unless they're free of course, but who is that lucky).