• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids There's next to no chance I OD - right?! (20mg oxycodone)

You'd have to take a shit ton at once but I don't encourage that, never drink on them. As mentioned.
Never mix with benzos either.
Respiratory depression is the main side effect from mixing

I weigh 100lbs wet my guy, I'm currently on Oxycodone (Percocets) 10/325 from radiation damage I have from cancer treatments.
Started at 20. Then added the acetaminophen with it for extended release pain.
Just take it slow, half the dose and see how it affects you.
💛🤘
You should switch tothe 10IR, add up your monthly acetaminophen total, itsomething like 25,000 mg a month

I'm asking this question mainly to remove my paranoia before my first ever opioid experience. I plan it also to be my last, but I really just want to see what this thing is all about.

Anyways, I have 20mg of oxycodone solution that I CWE'd just to be safe. They were pharmaceutical pills, came straight from my sister's prescription bottle, don't worry I asked her and she said I could take a few. They were a year expired but from my research that shouldn't be a problem.

I weigh 175lbs and I'm 6'3" tall. There's basically no chance I OD from this right? There's no such thing as a super metabolizer of opioids who can OD from moderate amounts - right!?

I just want to be 99.99% sure that unless a tiny demon sprinkled some fentanyl onto the Pharma production line, I won't die from this experiment. Hell I might go out and buy a fent test strip just to make sure all is well.

Thanks for reading my silly post. Enjoy your day!
Hope everything went OK and you are safe sending you love don’t let the stuff get it hooks on you- I’ve been learning the hard way for decades. Anyways my friend much love hope your day’s been all right

If you're going to take opioids next time, only take pharma pills (either from your sister or from another reliable source that you can be sure came straight from an rx). 99.999% of Oxy pills in North America are pressed Fenty, so just be careful with opioids and especially *where* you get your supply.

It wouldn't hurt to have a naloxone kit (Narcan) when you're doing opioids, which might help you with OD paranoia; it's truly a lifesaver when it comes to opioids.

It's good to be paranoid - it makes our monkey brain slow down and take precautions.

You're good. Presuming you took it orally. It's well within a routine dose they'd give you in hospital.
I mean for iv heroin I'd consider a beginner's dose to be in the range of 10 - 15 mg (that's what I took first time and still alive xd).

If you're going to take opioids next time, only take pharma pills (either from your sister or from another reliable source that you can be sure came straight from an rx). 99.999% of Oxy pills in North America are pressed Fenty, so just be careful with opioids and especially *where* you get your supply.

It wouldn't hurt to have a naloxone kit (Narcan) when you're doing opioids, which might help you with OD paranoia; it's truly a lifesaver when it comes to opioids.

It's good to be paranoid - it makes our monkey brain slow down and take precautions.
Nothing wrong with being paranoid and having a naloxone kit in the house but unfortunately they only work if your with somebody,

I’d love to know out of the 100,000 people who OD’d and died last year how many were solo and had naloxone on their person or at the location where they OD’d alone at…

Nothing wrong with being paranoid and having a naloxone kit in the house but unfortunately they only work if your with somebody,

I’d love to know out of the 100,000 people who OD’d and died last year how many were solo and had naloxone on their person or at the location where they OD’d alone at…
Well, I can't disagree; using *anything* alone poses its own risk. But at least if a naloxone kit were to be readily available, and people around you know how to administer it, your probability of survival significantly increases than not having a kit or emergency antidote in case of OD. But as long as OP is sticking only to pharmaceutical pills (and doesn't touch pressed Oxys) and to the recommended dose, he's safe.

I believe a significant number of people who were exposed to Fenty did so by accident, like they were ordering cocaine or heroin or some other shit, and a scumbag drug dealer decided to lace that with Fenty (if they're a stim user, they also have a low tolerance to opioids so a little bit of laced Fenty could kill them).

I have also heard people receiving a bad batch of pressed pills laced with Fenty due to Fenty residue from previously pressed pills (if they use the same machine to press multiple pills and don't clean the machine thoroughly before pressing some other pills). These incidents made me totally avoid anything pressed and just stick to ones that come in unopened pharma blisters or from a source I can trust comes from a legit rx if I'm using pills. It's never a bad idea to have a naloxone kit.

There's also the problem that if you're a functioning user and have very anti-drug family / friends / flatmates, and you've put a lot of effort into guarding your double life, you'll be very reluctant to give up your privacy and fess up to your drug use. I certainly wouldn't have, knowing all the drama that would bring. Naloxone is great but you have to trust the people around you with the fact that you use.

Hey everybody I’m not sure where is the proper place to put this as I am new to posting on here although I have been haunting these message boards since blue light practically started. I have a YouTube channel that I’m pretty sure everyone on here would find interesting and right up their alley it’s got the same name and same profile picture as I use on here. I hope some of you all take the time and come join the family I’m growing and watch me on my journey and Hopefully reaching recovery sooner than later I’ve spent the past 21 years trying to numb a lifetime of trauma by ramming things in everHopefully reaching recovery sooner than later I’ve spent the past 21 years trying to numb a lifetime of trauma with intravenous drugs- Much love to everybody and I hope you’re having a great day look forward to meeting all of you-

Detroit Fettyghost

Just remember you’re kinda playin with fire ,my friend. I did hydros many many years ago and never had a problem with them but oxys can definitely get its hooks in you. I remember I underestimated oxy and partly cuz of the hydros and then it led to a 10 year addiction.

Also if you have any traumas in your past or if you try opioids when you are kinda sad or depressed be extra careful. I wouldn’t recommend it. Especially with past traumas oxys and others feel like a warm hug you’ve been missing all your life.
Just be safe and smart.
It def is that warm hug i crave