• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids There's next to no chance I OD - right?! (20mg oxycodone)

baalstein

Greenlighter
I'm asking this question mainly to remove my paranoia before my first ever opioid experience. I plan it also to be my last, but I really just want to see what this thing is all about.

Anyways, I have 20mg of oxycodone solution that I CWE'd just to be safe. They were pharmaceutical pills, came straight from my sister's prescription bottle, don't worry I asked her and she said I could take a few. They were a year expired but from my research that shouldn't be a problem.

I weigh 175lbs and I'm 6'3" tall. There's basically no chance I OD from this right? There's no such thing as a super metabolizer of opioids who can OD from moderate amounts - right!?

I just want to be 99.99% sure that unless a tiny demon sprinkled some fentanyl onto the Pharma production line, I won't die from this experiment. Hell I might go out and buy a fent test strip just to make sure all is well.

Thanks for reading my silly post. Enjoy your day!

God forbid its your last :p go ahed johny boy enjoy and dont worry about a thing🤘❤️🤘look up on erowid for more info but last i remember 40mg was high dose

Maybe to feed paranoia make 2 lines out of it or drink 1 half and add more (not sure what your roa is)

I was very afraid of OD'ing on opioids as well, which led to watered down experiences because I didn't want to take the risk to dose in the amounts which were necessary to induce a nod and the other goodies. But you'll be fine with 20mg oxy I think.

Yeah, forgot to add that you should definitely get and use some fentanyl test strips if you bought your oxy on the street. Most of them are fake nowadays and many contain too much fent for a beginner.

God forbid its your last :p go ahed johny boy enjoy and dont worry about a thing🤘❤️🤘look up on erowid for more info but last i remember 40mg was high dose

Maybe to feed paranoia make 2 lines out of it or drink 1 half and add more (not sure what your roa is)
haha let's see I never deal in absolutes. I have it in water solution.
I was very afraid of OD'ing on opioids as well, which led to watered down experiences because I didn't want to take the risk to dose in the amounts which were necessary to induce a nod and the other goodies. But you'll be fine with 20mg oxy I think.
thanks, I think I'm gonna fill my stomach up a bit with some food, drink a ginger tea to combat the nausea, and go for the full 20mg.
20mg of real oxy is safe. I think the real reason you should worry is because you're entering the world of opiates. I would recommend you not even try them, but at the very least be careful.
Awesome. I bet everyone who fell deep into the gravity of addiction would say the same thing... I'm just doing this one time (I intend to at least) out of pure curioisity, recreation, psychonaut, etc. purposes. I'm pretty content in life right now. I'm not immune to drug addiction I'm not so grandiose as to say that, but I'm trying to face this drug with a clear and clean mind, almost like people do with psychedelics.
Yeah, forgot to add that you should definitely get and use some fentanyl test strips if you bought your oxy on the street. Most of them are fake nowadays and many contain too much fent for a beginner.
They were directly from my sister's pill bottle but I might go out and get some test strips JUST to be 100% paranoia free.

Thanks guys! Hope this is fun.

They were directly from my sister's pill bottle but I might go out and get some test strips JUST to be 100% paranoia free.
Well if she is taking them and is fine then you'll be as well. Never heard of fake oxys from US pharmacies. Indian generics would be a different beast.

Yeah, enjoy it!

thanks, I think I'm gonna fill my stomach up a bit with some food, drink a ginger tea to combat the nausea, and go for the full 20mg.

Awesome. I bet everyone who fell deep into the gravity of addiction would say the same thing... I'm just doing this one time (I intend to at least) out of pure curioisity, recreation, psychonaut, etc. purposes. I'm pretty content in life right now. I'm not immune to drug addiction I'm not so grandiose as to say that, but I'm trying to face this drug with a clear and clean mind, almost like people do with psychedelics.

That's good if you are happy with your life. As a psychonaut myself, I understand. However, psychedelics are my thing and I am not a fan of opiates but I have very limited experience. Oxycodone sounds fun though. Let us know how it goes.

and I am not a fan of opiates but I have very limited experience.
I think for many of us were opioids underwhelming at first, one does them when feeling okay and wondering, wow that was all? How can people get so addicted to this drug class? But the experience burns itself deeply into memory and one will keep remembering the opioids as soon as one is going through bad days. I got addicted to morphine even without reaching the nod at first, in good times I had no use for them but as soon as I was stressed or sad I kept remembering it. Quit opioids for good though thanks to memantine. Been abstinent for around 2 years now but I'm also cut off any supply besides tramadol which I have no use for because it doesn't work in me (possibly due to CYP2D6 activity).

I think for many of us were opioids underwhelming at first, one does them when feeling okay and wondering, wow that was all? How can people get so addicted to this drug class? But the experience burns itself deeply into memory and one will keep remembering the opioids as soon as one is going through bad days. I got addicted to morphine even without reaching the nod at first, in good times I had no use for them but as soon as I was stressed or sad I kept remembering it. Quit opioids for good though thanks to memantine. Been abstinent for around 2 years now but I'm also cut off any supply besides tramadol which I have no use for because it doesn't work in me (possibly due to CYP2D6 activity).
That's very interesting because I've never heard it before. That could certainly be the case for me. However, I think I am more of a stim guy and even have abused psychedelics at one point. I don't see myself getting addicted to opiates because of the other options, but hopefully I'll never get addicted. Congrats on getting clean.

You will probably just get sick and feel like shit. The first time I took even a .5 hydrocodone. I just got a headache and tummy upset. For me opioids was something I had to find the perfect dose before I felt any profound euphoria.

Same thing with my friends by the time I was full-blown habit I could take something and feel amazing but one of my friends took the same milligram they would just get sick and throw up and wonder why the hell I did these things every day.

I really wonder why you couldn't just not do it. By the time I got into oxy or worse I was in so much pain it was a desperation attempt and yeah it worked for what it's designed for. But it's kind of like hundreds upon hundreds of millions of people throughout history look at the data look at the addiction of those around them and then say to themselves you know they were just doing it wrong I'll just be careful and I will never get addicted.

But to your question that you asked no probably not but I don't think it'll be an enjoyable experience

" nope not me I don't even like pills"
"I just try it this once"
"I really only do it a few times a year, besides you drink way more often then that"
" who asked you anyway"
"Look, I take them because I need them, you don't know what I've been through"
" hey, um, I really need some, do you know anyone please, I'm sorry, I really just need a few to get through the week"

I'm not saying everyone gets hooked overnight and dies. ^^ to dudes point above it's pandoras box, please don't be so nonchalant.

20mg is extremely unlikely to overdose an adult. There are occasionally complications people have with amounts which are smaller l, but if your baseline is that of a healthy adult and you're not mixing with other risky substances you will be fine.

Are you banging it?

You will probably just get sick and feel like shit. The first time I took even a .5 hydrocodone. I just got a headache and tummy upset. For me opioids was something I had to find the perfect dose before I felt any profound euphoria.

Same thing with my friends by the time I was full-blown habit I could take something and feel amazing but one of my friends took the same milligram they would just get sick and throw up and wonder why the hell I did these things every day.

I really wonder why you couldn't just not do it. By the time I got into oxy or worse I was in so much pain it was a desperation attempt and yeah it worked for what it's designed for. But it's kind of like hundreds upon hundreds of millions of people throughout history look at the data look at the addiction of those around them and then say to themselves you know they were just doing it wrong I'll just be careful and I will never get addicted.

But to your question that you asked no probably not but I don't think it'll be an enjoyable experience
20 mg oxycodone is nagging nausea but not really that bad and a warm fuzzy feeling for 4 to 6 hours for the average opiate naive patient. I wouldn't drive on it.

I'm asking this question mainly to remove my paranoia before my first ever opioid experience. I plan it also to be my last, but I really just want to see what this thing is all about.

Anyways, I have 20mg of oxycodone solution that I CWE'd just to be safe. They were pharmaceutical pills, came straight from my sister's prescription bottle, don't worry I asked her and she said I could take a few. They were a year expired but from my research that shouldn't be a problem.

I weigh 175lbs and I'm 6'3" tall. There's basically no chance I OD from this right? There's no such thing as a super metabolizer of opioids who can OD from moderate amounts - right!?

I just want to be 99.99% sure that unless a tiny demon sprinkled some fentanyl onto the Pharma production line, I won't die from this experiment. Hell I might go out and buy a fent test strip just to make sure all is well.

Thanks for reading my silly post. Enjoy your day!
Just remember you’re kinda playin with fire ,my friend. I did hydros many many years ago and never had a problem with them but oxys can definitely get its hooks in you. I remember I underestimated oxy and partly cuz of the hydros and then it led to a 10 year addiction.

Also if you have any traumas in your past or if you try opioids when you are kinda sad or depressed be extra careful. I wouldn’t recommend it. Especially with past traumas oxys and others feel like a warm hug you’ve been missing all your life.
Just be safe and smart.

I started with 20mgs of oxy and it was a perfect starting dose. First time dose. But it was also 1/4 of an OxyContin 80. Back in te day when those were the main opioid everyone was doing. Before most people switched to heroin and before fentanyl took over.

I weigh 100lbs wet my guy, I'm currently on Oxycodone (Percocets) 10/325 from radiation damage I have from cancer treatments.
Started at 20. Then added the acetaminophen with it for extended release pain.
Just take it slow, half the dose and see how it affects you.
💛🤘

It would be an incredible anomaly even for a small girl to lethally overdose from such a dosage and you're no small girl. This means no Alcohol and no other sedatives while you're under the influence of the Oxycodone.