there's a first time for everything

abygale

Bluelight Crew
"We revelled in the opportunities for verbosity afforded by the evening's festivities."
That's how Fox and I decided to describe our weekend. I'm gonna try to keep this to a decent length, but I had such a great time, I know it'll be hard.
Fox and Dana came up to KY last weekend to experience my first trip with me. They arrived around midnight Friday night, and began the fun shortly thereafter. Also in attendance was my friend from here, who is my new favorite boy to party with. Anyway, we sat around the house for a while to wait for the acid to kick in, then headed out to find our pills. We found some green clovers (aka lucky charms?), and my first trip turned into my first candy flip. Went to the attic here to dance, hang out, etc. Had a great time, xraverqueen was there, and she always knows how to blow us the fuck up. (I love hanging with you queen!).
Ended up at my place later in the morning for more acid, and watched Transformers the movie. Wow - what great conversation! I've never enjoyed that movie so much, and it became a recurring theme for the rest of the weekend (as in, So who do you think would win in a battle between Unicron and the Death Star?) In fact, I had better conversation for those 3 days than I've had in a long time. So cool to hang out with people who are articulate even when fucked up. I think we found a really good mix with the 4 of us. After Transformers, french fries and beer for breakfast at 9, then my first ever whippits (and first whippit kiss - wow!!)
After that indulgent night, we went at it again Saturday night with shrooms and sweet tarts (aka life saver holes?). That was my first shroom trip and my first hippy flip, and it was great too. What awesome glowstick tracers! AND my first bath while rollin - wow! And the aformentioned favorite boy can dance like nothing you've ever seen - he and his brother are amazing together - they've created a whole new art form!
The club sucked that night, so we had gone to my place to eat our pills and shrooms - that was also a first for me, home rolling w/just a few friends, but i'll definitely do it again soon. We spent the night hanging out, music, movies, what tasted at the time like the best oj i've ever had in my life, finished off the whippits, and finally slept around 11 am.
So props out for Fox and Dana, and the great new boy who I can't wait to party with again really soon. Also to xraverqueen - sorry if I make you think business too much when you want to party. I'll have to be especially nice to you sometime soon. Dammit, we gotta see more of each other!!
Can't wait to see all of you guys and everyone else who comes out for Century - hopefully it'll be as great as last weekend was. I love you guys!
=- plur-=
- aby

WOW! sounds like there was a lotta drug-love goin on there. reminds me of when i went to Tex-Fest about 2 summers ago. a nitrous tank being dragged about the campgrounds on a golf cart, with the driver stopping in front of everyone's tents shouting "SPECIAL DELIVERY!"...and all the people so psyched to give everyone a candyflip. oh, the love.
(=';'=)

Yeah!!! I'm glad you had such an awesome time!!
smile.gif
Drugs are so much Fun!!
wink.gif

Sorry, I was a little strung out on Sat.
frown.gif
I think it had to do with the bad pills I took on Fri.
frown.gif
I still managed to have a good time.
Way to go with the BOY!!!
wink.gif
He's one bad MF'er!! I tried to call when we got to Smokey's, but this sounds stupid.....I dialed 5 wrong #'s trying to reach you!!HeHeHe My mind was completely melted by 6am. I finally dozed off around 3pm for an hour b4 going to work at 6pm. I would have likes to have hung out with you more.
I can't wait for Century!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Its going to be so fun!! I think Cleveland Kidz are coming down for it!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

No problem - I would have loved to have hung out with you, but I think by 5 or 6 am none of us was in any condition to drive.
I'd love to see the Cleveland kids again. Hope they make it in.
Did you see my boy and his brother with their drunk style/monkey style glowsticks? OMG, it was awesome!! If you didn't you'll have to see it next time.
Love you!!
- aby