• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

There is no right and wrong. There is only perspective.

Bizarrely I was thinking about this today.
So much of our society is about shame.
If someone doesn't fit into the 'box' that society says is normal behavior, then they are looked down upon, and eventually that person feels excluded and alone in the world.
"feels excluded and alone in the world."
That may be YOUR Bad Trip & experience but others have seen thorugh all the B.S. of "life" & seen a small flash of the bigger picture & this logic doesn't apply to them.

Tell that to the Judge that just had to sentence the guy that systematically, with his car, plowed down 57 people in the Waukesha Christmas parade.

6 were killed and the other 51 were seriously injured. Think there's no right or wrong maybe you can send the guy a letter while he's serving his 6 life sentences.

Your damn straight we put people in prison. I suppose we could let them come stay with you.
If I had a spare room they could.

What you have to ACCEPT without ANY discrimination is "Life" itself is a Balance between Two total opposing forces, you cannot have "Light" without "Dark" & too see things CLEAR you have to accept both sides.
Kids have always been raped, killed, people have always gone out with a gun, axe, huge rock & killed others but that is their Karma & Dharma to deal with so concern yourself not with it.

We will never be able to look at the flowers without also accepting the manure too.

There is no good&bad.just interests...."nothin' personal mister,but i am gonna kill u,'cause they pay me a good money".......like example.Not for me...therw is right&wrong....just the boundary between them sometime is barely visible

If that post is for me i don't see any bad today a car hitting u right on the street.U can observe,while in hospital without legs(objectively) to feel much better about ur life.Came here and sit hungry&later talk me about objectivity&subectivity.bla-bla-bla🤮🤮🤮...ofcourse i wish u peace,health&tranquillity and long long talks with friends in cozy hot room about subjectivity&objectivity

Last edited:
Sall good my friend. Just gotta cut it to the point. Objectice reality exists and it has a purpose. Take it easy

You just gotta do or not do stuff and wish it is the "right thing" or as little wrong as possible

From that perspective I see the point many admire in christianity. Which emphasizes only gods grace can save them tho we are all sinners.
That is one thing I agree with christianity-we all fucking suck no matter how hard we try. Not reason to not try hard anyway.

Sall good my friend. Just gotta cut it to the point. Objectice reality exists and it has a purpose. Take it easy
I am not into philosophic categories like "objective reality"and so on.Even don't like philosophy...in sence not interesting for me....kinda boring