• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants there any way to shoot ir adderall

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
if I pull it through a cotton and then push it through a micron can I mix it with my heroin shots?

or that still dangerous?

Its probably not worth the risk, doubt there will be a rush, just a faster onset.

i decided against it. after crushing and adding water i realized what a bad idea it would be. so goopy probably would never go through a filter. took it orally, waited for it to kick in, then did the dope.

Last edited:
Speedballs are absolutely dangerous for multiple reasons. Yeah you probably could shoot a filtered adderall but I doubt it would provide a rush or a significant improvement in effects.

You need a proper micron filter ... but it's generall a very bad idea even with one. If you wanna speedball do amphetamine orally and smoke heroin .. it's much safer .. though still not low risk drug use.

i decided against it. after crushing and adding water i realized what a bad idea it would be. so goopy probably would never go through a filter. took it orally, waited for it to kick in, then did the dope.

Given your tendencies might want to leave the stims alone hydro.. just saying. Don't bang the ER.

yeah we’re all on the same page. throwing dope away (unless someone knows how to extract the heroin away from the fent?). fent isn’t worth getting dopesick over.

needles & microns are for pcp and k analogs.

the 30mg ir addies don’t really have a place. oral when a lot of work Issue. fuck stims.

imma gonna get my life together. flush the dope. Set the few addies away. no more crack or iv blow. When the dissos run out not gonna buy more. Be left with just benzos, my soulmate. which I’ll keep under control.

doc gives srtetarline (I’m on iv pcp and k analogs plus raw benzos, forgive my spelling), lamotrigine, and valium. Only two years ago I was super successful. Get this depression, mania, and ocd under control and become a productive member of society.

fucks up with psychowiki never giving iv/im dose ranges.

Last edited: