• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Theoretical Triazolobenzodiazepines

Phenazepam seems hazardous with a slow onset and long durations. I have read of many 'adventures' where people have lost days or even weeks. The stuff isn't very hypnotic but it DOES seem to severely impair executive function and so people have been known to do crazy things.

I think the safest benzodiazepine is pyrazolam. Fast onset, moderate duration and a3/a4 selective so it doesn't have suffer the issues of phenazepam.

Believe it or not, the triazolo derivatives of the 1,5-benzodiazepines have been looked into. This is an example:

It's worth noting that this class of benzodiazepine binds at different subreceptor types. That means if you have a 1,4-benzodiazepine habit, a 1,5-benzodiazepine will not help much. A bit, but not much. The 1,5 class seems less dependence-forming which is important, I think.
Well I have a 40mg daily diazepam use. I have 200 silver bars with phenazolam in them. I'm not sure how to use the bars.
I just want to be stable on my diazepam. But I have a limited 2 month supply of diazepam and no vendor. I'm trying to get some bromazolam powder, but getting the money to the maker is so hard.
I'm spending 90% of my income on benzos or being ripped off.
Last time I came off diazepam, I was on 30mg of methadone and it was fairly easy. Right now I'm on 50mg of Physeptone and it only holds me 18 hours. I don't use any other opiate. I swear that Physeptone has been altered in some way. Years ago it used to crystallize but now it drys into a resinous substance. Times are hard. Any advice?

I once had a 24mg/day dlicazepam habit. It took 360mg of diazepam to stop withdrawal and took me a year. My doctor REALLY was not keen, but I have epilepsy so without it, I WOULD have died... but I was just lucky.

If you can get phenazepam powder, you can dissolve it in (a lot of) water. While developing pyrazolam we did just this. Use 1l of warm water and shake it for 5-10 minutes. I am guessing it forms a hydrate. It does dissolve eventually.

That way you reliably have 1mg/mL But you are going to have to plan for a 3-4 month reduction and you must not touch any other CNS depressants. Make a very large calendar and a sharpie or similar to mark when you took your dose. It's so common for the retrograde amnesia to make people forget they dosed and dose again. That is why barbiturates killed so many. Benzos are much safer, but people do crazy things on them.

You are absolutely NOT trying to get high - you are reversing your tolerance & dependence. If you have friends or family you can tell - do so. You need SOMEONE who is going to keep a check on you.

Well, I am going to try to get florbromazolam or bromazolam to maintain stability.
Either that or pay ridiculous prices for diazepam or bromazolam pills or get robbed of my money. I've lost £3000+ in the last 22 months. I'm not eating. Not- I'm not eating properly. I am literally having a bowl of white rice one every two days to pay for my meds.
I have severe anxiety, PTSD and agoraphobia so I'd rather starve and have my body disintegrate than feel the pain of withdrawal and anxiety
I have not worked for over 20 years because of anxiety, and now PTSD
I should get free diazepam on the national health service but doctor won't prescribe me "because they are addictive"
* Pathetic. I'm already addicted and have been for 10 years. They won't even give me a reducing script
Sorry for going off topic

Triazolobenzodiazepines have shorter T½ than simple 3-ring benzodiazepines. That is exactly why diazepam is used to detox people. Using such RC benzos is going to cost you a fortune with a much lower chance of success. I absolutely disagree with their use in detoxification.

I actually designed diclazepam (or rediscovered to be accurate) to to be the 'methadone of benzodiazepines' but I'm an idiot and broke rule 1. I could just ask my boss for 5000 tablets and they would arrive next day at no cost.

So diclazepam, diazepam, chlorodiazepoxide and phenazepam (in order of suitability) are called for. Nitrobenzodiazepines are much more toxic for some reason so they are best avoided. I am not suggesting diclazepam because I profit from it but because Icalculated the compound with the longest T½. I note that neither 7-bromo-5-(2-bromophenyl)-1-methyl-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one nor 7-bromo-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one have turned up as RCs. The latter is a particular surprise because phenmetazepam (as systemic naming would suggest) would be nigh on identical to diclazepam AND can be made from phenazepam using phenyl trimethylammonium iodide (PhMe3NI) in >99% yield.

But I suspect that RC vendors specifically avoid benzodiazepines with a long duration with the implicit aim of making the maximum profit. I suspect that their are a LOT of people with dependency issues CC benzos and phenmetazepam appears not to be listed in the MoDA or in the Opiumwet or a nations equivalent.

is there any patented or openly researched 1,4 benzodiazepine with a cyano group on the 8?

Yeah - I'm pretty sure James Cook at Milwaukee Institute for Drug Discovery covered it in one of his patents. While it doesn't unduly frighten me, the reports show it's not of any interest. He made the -CF3 and a few others as well. When you say 8, I presume you are referring to tetracyclic benzodiazepines as it's 7 on the 3-ring benzos.