• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "worst" drug to have sex on

Coke? The quality is so bad here and the price so high no pricing that they knew it was high grade mad Finnish speed I was doing. And to be honest, it wasn't far from the truth, as the speed had caused the whole problem in the first place. The good 'ol high grade speed

Seyer, the spoiler is for you. If you get the point, you've come a long way. Maybe a bit too long.

Speed is not-so-seriously called Idän kola (the coke of the east) here because of Eastern Helsinki's bad reputation. Which in a way is true though, since 99% of all speed addicts in Helsinki live there. Try going to Itäkeskus by metro at night, and you'll see people in states of minds you didn't even knew exist :D 8 . Very rarely will you hear a sentence not mentioning any of the following (vittu you must know already ;)): Subut (Subutex) and Ryynit (slang for all benzos and sleep pills etc). A phrase would go something like this: "vittu missä on mun xanorit (Xanor = Xanax) tai vittu edes subut (subut = Subutex) voi vittu nyt saatana tennareita (tennari = Temazepam). Tai vittu edes pari pamia (pami = Diazepam). Edes pirii vittu! (piri = speed)"

No, I'm not going to translate anything, Seyer can do it ;)

Hahaha Im not translating shit for anyone ;)

Kyl tiesin että Itikses on kova meno haha, mutta en kyl tienny slangi sanat: ryynit ja tennareita. Kaveril oli hyvä meininki pirin ja mämmin kanssa pari viikoa sitten.

Hahaha Im not translating shit for anyone ;)

Kyl tiesin että Itikses on kova meno haha, mutta en kyl tienny slangi sanat: ryynit ja tennareita. Kaveril oli hyvä meininki pirin ja mämmin kanssa pari viikoa sitten.

Lazy...

I knew that the cold Itikses is hopping haha, but I really do not known about his slang words, grits, and sneakers. Kaveril was a good spirit of circuit and mämmin with pa

The guy/girl likes sexing in shoes.

Interesting.
I do believe though, if you are with the right people and in the right environment.. the fear and paranoia isnt really present on dope.
I have learned to really enjoy sex by making this simple realisation. Important to take drugs with the right people, people. <3

Dissociatives take the cake for this one, ranging from "I cannot feel the skin of my genitalia" to "Where did my body go?"

ebola

^^ I never had sex on dissociatives, i cant imagine having sex on ket or pcp lol. Aside from the dissociatives the worst drugs for sex in my opinion are benzos and opies , they kill my sex drive, and hallucinogens because its just fucking weird. Stimulants and weed are great for sex...

amyl nitrates because when i got stitches in my dick they gave me that. when i'd get a boner, id inhale it and the boner would go away and the stitches wouldnt pop out

/realtalk

amyl nitrates because when i got stitches in my dick they gave me that. when i'd get a boner, id inhale it and the boner would go away and the stitches wouldnt pop out

/realtalk

Sounds like a perfect combination with DPT.

Sex on fentanyl wouldn't be very interesting; too much efford, all that moving and such if you can just as well sit and stare; other then that I can't really think of a drug that makes sex less fun; I don't think sex on DMT is possible but I'm sure it'd be very interesting since sex on 4-aco-dmt was epic, sex on mushrooms can be interesting and sex on LSD is also very epic. I also enjoy sex on dissociatives; you may feel less of it physically but that is made up by the fact that the dissociative physical feeling itself is also very pleasant and the mental experience is amazing if you are in love with the person you are having sex with; sort of merging together becoming one and nothing else exists but the two of you in a sort of K-void but that's very bonding in a way.

I came once on MXE... but it was only because I was on an MXE binge and my balls were getting too sensitive, thought I had blue balls from prior boners that never finished. Weakest orgasm ever, i might have well been jerking off a manikin.

-snip- I don't think sex on DMT is possible -snip-

Vaporized no way, but certainly on Ayahuasca I'd assume. 5-MeO-DMT on the other hand would be almost equally impossible both vaped and snorted. It's just that you...cease to exist on it. There are just certain drugs that are so immensely intense that the whole meaning of sex can be gone. I'm aware of erotic experiences/encounters on DMT trips, but those are not encounters or experiences that can be counted as physical sexual activity between humans.

Dissociatives take the cake for this one, ranging from "I cannot feel the skin of my genitalia" to "Where did my body go?"

ebola

Agreed, never did it on dissociatives... but I can only imagine and it doesn't look pretty.

Hardest drug for to have sex on would probably be Opiates, or any kind of Benzo that's not in a very low dose.

Alcohol: I've done it plenty, but sometimes if I'm too drunk and I don't see it go anywhere, I usually say fuck it.
Benzo's: I had sex for the first time on Xanax (about 3mg I think) a few weeks ago and it was great for awhile... The girl told me the next day I passed out inside of her... not so succesful.

Cocaine and Meth: Favorite by far. I get so damn horny especially on coke, always have.

Honestly, it might just be MDMA... But only because its soo good yet sooooo hard to actually accomplish

When i was with my husband he always tried tovhave sex on mushrooms/acid...NO NO NO NO. i had flashbacks of getting raped everytime and he was too fucked up to notice for a while until i started convusling. Everytime we went to trip after that i had to warn him.
Heroin sex---->Best sex ever

Heroin! The answer has got to be heroin!

I suppose that it's similar to alcohol in a way or the infamous "whiskey dick" in that, sometimes, on those rare occasions when you're still able to "get it up," there's just no completion, no climax, no matter how hard you try and how hard you work at it. It's awful, just terrible...

Last edited:
MXE, without doubts. Like OP said, it makes the whole idea of sex even strange, pointless thing to do.
After all, when I take MXE I feel like a robot.