• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

nothings worse than a 3 day alcohol hangover. I puked so hard the next morning it felt like i tore muscles in my stomach for over a week.

speed&mdma together = the worst

crack=terribly nasty

cocaine=rather nasty, still

alcohol=such a drainer

meth=even more of a drainer

the comedowns have by and large become the reason why i stopped using all of these except alcohol for the most part... alcohol is forgiving in low doses

(1) Real lysergic acid diethylamide
(2) powder cocaine or methylphenidate [tie]
(3) methamphetamine (distant 3rd place)

Waking up the next morning after a night of drinking like a fish and smoking crack is one of the worst goddamn feelings ever. Dunno how anyone could do that every night alcohol is bad enough.

1. BZP - i actually enjoy piperazines wen im up on them but that comedown is horrible, esp wen it was legal over here and u cud get it in bags of crystalline powder and inject it.....left me so strung-out once the rush had passed
not to mention it caused me awful seizures if u shot too much!

lol, how did you find tfmpp for come down? I found it even worse...leaves you with that piperazine poison feeling, and psychedelia....what an awful come down if your prepared for it. (at home with benzos and a blanket)

pfpp isnt too bad tho...most worth while of the lot.

Last edited:
How are people saying the LSD comedown is horrible? I felt so mellow 12 hours after dosing and I definitely hit overwhelming +3's.

Not me, I used to fight the comedown in the beginning because I still wanted to be music and hallucinate like crazy...I would try to make myself space out after that 6-7 hour mark, haha. Eventually I stopped being so stupid. I wish I could find some of that still, but my dealer had a bad trip a couple of times in a row and decided not to touch it anymore :(.

The keyword there is real LSD.

yes, (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide

I've done it many times, with 100% guarentee as to what it was. (uni...chem...I'll say no more)

and find its comedown to be a joke compared to crashing off methylphenidate or methcathinone.

What made your "real" cid comedown so terrible?
All the acid I have ever done (7 trips) felt equally real.

And the comedown made me feel chilled out. The actual trips were mind blowing.

I have LSD trips that have been 100% mellow and serene and calm. and others that have been horrific.

but the come down from cid (muscle tension, insomnia, slightly weird thoughts) is hardly one of the nasty come downs...LSD has its chance to be nasty during the trip, but it is not after.

I forgot about the muscle tension. Sex or any sleep aid takes care of the insomnia.

yeah, a theraputic dosage of a benzo takes care of both.

not quite like coming down from a weeklong coke binge. eh.

LSD was only ever a bad come down for me after the very first time i ever tried it, and that was a candy flip. But since then, any come down off lsd has been nothing short of calming and refreshing.

For me meth has been the worst come down. So bad that it out weighed the good times and made me reluctant to do it much after one good long night on the shit. But i have always preferred the my psychedelic drugs over stimulants.

psychedelics sure do offer the easier come down. Tho I'm finding my bad meth comedown kind psychedelic...its letting me into places in my head I'd rather not go, but probably should.

Meth by far.

I have only felt withdrawl from opiates? Dunno, but with meth there was always is a comedown after one time use, heroin didn't start to kill me until I was addicted.

My meth comedowns have changed over the years, though. When I was younger I remember them being mostly physical, I didn't feel depressed the way I do now. It was mostly just feeling SO naeseous and tired, vomitting up any food I had managed to eat or just bile and then dry heaving. I remember some of the comedowns were SO bad in the beginning that I don't even understand now why on Earth I decided to keep using... my first comedown lasted two days and put me on bed rest, but Monday afternoon rolled around and I bought my first gram of it.

Now I'm never naeseous-- just tired, depressed to the point of being suicidal, full of aches, starving, weak. But I guess it's not really a comedown anymore it's withdrawl...

As for psychedelics, I've never used acid and only taken shrooms four or five times... felt no comedown at all...

^

mia, tweaker to tweaker here....please at least force a bottle or two of protien drink shit per day in your face when tweaking. Makes the comedown alot better