• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction The Wonders of Snorting Meth as Opposed to Vaporizing it

Burn it up

Bluelighter
Living in Europe, there is always plenty of amphetamine sulphate around, while methamphetamine is very scarce and difficult to find.

Being used to the feelings of snorting amphetamine, whenever I managed to obtain some rare meth I preferred to vaporize it to obtain the real rush (I dislike IV). I could always snort amphetamine, but meth was so rare that I wanted to get the most out of it.

The only ROA I had ever tried was vaporizing it, and it was always quite crazy: Intense rush and all these pleasant feelings meth can produce, but it always came with plenty of anxiousness and agitation for some hours until the effects diminished.

I tried for the first time to snort the meth instead of vaporizing it, and it just changes so much! It seems like a completely different substance. I would say it can be comparable to smoking freebase coke as opposed to snorting cocaine. Snorting meth feels like a longer lasting amphetamine instead of a crazy rocket launch. Yes, sure you don't get so much rush when snorting it, but it is completely worth it as it becomes a very controllable and easy going experience. No anxiousness, no agitation or nervousness. Just controlled, pleasant stimulation.

I just wanted to share this with you for harm reduction purposes, as it really changes the whole experience to a much more fulfilling stimulant journey instead of a crazy stimulant madness. For sure, I will still enjoy vaporizing meth every now and then, but just when the occasion is appropriate (and that would be quite seldom, as I don't take stimulants too often).

Id agree with what your saying about the effects but at the same time it isnt the greatest thing to be putting up your nose.

Not that anything is really good to put up your nose, but you just gotta look at the stuff to put together it will do some damage on the come up.

moderation is key I suppose, but thats such a cop out of an answer since you can literally say that about anything in life

snorting Meth is definitely a smoother ride than any preperation of adderall though, although its a bit more subtle of a feeling.

It's all about what you're looking for out of your high. For a lot of people, they want the intense rush you get from ROA's like smoking and IV'ing. Others prefer the more mellow longer duration high from snorting or oral administration.

+1 for using meth by the oral ROA.
In your case OP I think you will enjoy taking it orally.
Side effects like anxiousness 'tweakiness' etc will be diminished and the experience will be long lasting...plus, it doesnt damage delicate nasel membranes.
Meth really is one of the worst things to insufflate IMO. Its the only substance ive snorted that gave me a gushing nose bleed.
Trust me im talking from experience, you dont want to do lasting damage to your nose.

^^

Yeah, nobody snorting something with street names like "glass" and "shards" should wonder what the deal is when their nose ends up ripped to shreds. Hah.

Try eating your meth only, if your truly want to get the most out of it. Well, although it depends on your expectations of getting "the most of it". There is almost no rush orally but the itself is the most pleasant and comedown is sooo much bearable. I snorted lots of that crap too and hopefully will stay with oral roa, way safer and less anxious than anything else.
For me the rush is not worth the terrible side effects associated with any other roa, I just made the mistake that first time I tried meth I snorted because "everybody does it". So I kept on snorting it for few years, not even thinking about eating it. Now I see how stupid that is because the fact is, most drug users are totally uneducated about and do stupid shit even after 20 years of doing drugs.

^sadly, very true.
I know heroin users who have used 30+ years (beating the odds, I know.lol) and still know next to nothing about how their DOC works or even basic HR.

But smoked meth tastes so good, meth drips are gross and meth burns like a cocksucker up the nose

If you really want to get gacked the fuck out and feel great try both ROAs together. It feels just like the rushy euphoric smoking high but even speedier and longer lasting when combined with snorting. I'm a smoker so I'm always hitting the pipe but sometimes I'll rail a small line or 2 as well and holy shit it gets so much higher. It's crazy how just 1 tiny line can intensify my high but every time I've ever snorted I was already high from smoking, I've never tried snorting on it's own cuz when I have meth it's going in the pipe before I even consider other ROA's. Hot rails are amazing but they are kind of a hassle to set up. I've never tried IV because I'm afraid that it will be too good for me to handle and I don't want to take the risk of making my meth addiction worse than it is already.

The reason why I only snort occasionally is because it hurts. It burns so bad my eyes water and I've only ever railed small lines. I would probably be screaming in agony if I did a line as big as a typical coke line. Another great way to enhance your high is drinking coffee. Caffeine on its own doesn't effect me hardly at all but when I've been smoking dope all day and then drink a cup of coffee, I'll feel it like 20 mins after drinking it, basically adding to my high.

My bad if it sounded like I completely forgot about harm reduction. I really don't recommend mixing ROAs unless you are really experienced with meth. I honestly think snorting is safer if you want to avoid addiction. I smoked meth the first time I ever tried it and I can honestly admit that I'm one of those people who pretty much got hooked after the first hit. Of course I didn't realize it until a year later because the addiction process is so sneaky and tricked me into believing I could control myself and that I wouldn't let it happen to me. Like I said, I never experienced IV but I can't imagine anything more addictive than smoking dope.

Last edited:
Between snorting and vaporizing meth, if I had to pick, I find snorting way more enjoyable and euphoric.

Orally is truely the best way to go though, that's where all the magic comes from.

So, snorting tends to get way more tweaky than smoking personally. Never burns either. And yes its meth. Am I doing it wrong? Or is it possible this drug effects me less? (same amount same batch has my friend good for hours)
Snorting lasts me maybe 2 hours max, smoking maybe 50 minutes.
And it seems like most drugs don't last as long for me anyway, except LSD.