• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin The whitest of China’s 🇨🇳🤍

Nikkisometimez

Greenlighter
H͛A͛S͛ A͛N͛Y͛O͛N͛E͛ S͛E͛E͛N͛ C͛H͛I͛N͛A͛ W͛H͛I͛T͛E͛ T͛H͛I͛S͛ W͛H͛I͛T͛E͛?
ιм кιи∂α ѕ¢αяє∂ тσ ѕнσσт ι ∂ιℓυтє∂ янє ωнσℓє тнιиg ιи α νιαℓ σf ωαтєя αи∂ ∂ιժ 10ϲϲ ¢ω αи∂ ∂ιℓυтє∂ աíեհ ɑղօեհҽɾ 20ϲϲ ωαтєя αи∂ ιт ʝυѕт мα∂є му ¢нєѕт ωαям D͓̽O͓̽E͓̽S͓̽ A͓̽N͓̽Y͓̽O͓̽N͓̽E͓̽ H͓̽A͓̽V͓̽E͓̽ S͓̽O͓̽M͓̽E͓̽ I͓̽N͓̽S͓̽I͓̽G͓̽H͓̽T͓̽ O͓̽R͓̽ W͓̽A͓̽R͓̽N͓̽I͓̽N͓̽G͓̽S͓̽?

J༙U༙S༙T༙ T༙R༙Y༙N༙A༙ B༙E༙ S༙A༙F༙E༙!

stay coronafreefamilyஐxσxσ

You did 10cc's or 10 units on an insulin syringe (.1ml)?

Im not sure what that chunk is in that photo but I sure hope you're not shooting tofu.

You did the right think by diluting the whole thing and injecting small amounts at a time.

China white is generally a synthetic opioid like fentanyl or its many derivatives. Make sure the solution is well filtered (you don't want to wind up in a hospital in these uncertain times).

Yes definitely, I got it from Hong Kong and it was one of the best batches in my life. Incredible euphoria, legs and was a fluffy white powder that had a few large chunks. It was grown and refined in Laos from what I understood. China White historically was a term for White Heroin or #4 back in the 80s/90s coming from the Golden Triangle region (Myanmar/Laos/Thailand) that typically tested at 80-90% diamorphine content and was fluffy white, very clean gear. Now because of the prevalence of Fentanyl and a new generation of users they like to believe it points to Fentanyl but that is a new thing and not why it was coined.

You did 10cc's or 10 units on an insulin syringe (.1ml)?

Im not sure what that chunk is in that photo but I sure hope you're not shooting tofu.

You did the right think by diluting the whole thing and injecting small amounts at a time.

China white is generally a synthetic opioid like fentanyl or its many derivatives. Make sure the solution is well filtered (you don't want to wind up in a hospital in these uncertain times).
LOLLLL @ TOFU XDDDDDDDDDDD

Yea that ain’t like no dope I’ve ever seen, looks too uniform. I remember rocks of pure would chip off like obsidian does, really sharp jagged chunks that felt hard but given enough pressure would crush up fairly easily to a nice fine powder.

-GC

Yes definitely, I got it from Hong Kong and it was one of the best batches in my life. Incredible euphoria, legs and was a fluffy white powder that had a few large chunks. It was grown and refined in Laos from what I understood. China White historically was a term for White Heroin or #4 back in the 80s/90s coming from the Golden Triangle region (Myanmar/Laos/Thailand) that typically tested at 80-90% diamorphine content and was fluffy white, very clean gear. Now because of the prevalence of Fentanyl and a new generation of users they like to believe it points to Fentanyl but that is a new thing and not why it was coined.

Yeh, China white is legendary as a very pure form of #4. Fun fact: Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead got hooked on that stuff in the 70's. Apparently, he didn't realise it was heroin, he thought it was a totally different drug and wouldn't buy anything other than China White.

Unfortunately, the name is now synonymous with fentanyl...

Yeh, China white is legendary as a very pure form of #4. Fun fact: Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead got hooked on that stuff in the 70's. Apparently, he didn't realise it was heroin, he thought it was a totally different drug and wouldn't buy anything other than China White.

Yeah that term is archaic in the contect of that 1970s and 1980s association of pure heroin #4.

Anything white coming out of china now isn't heroin
🤣.

While that's funny it's not true at all. A lot of SEA CW goes to Eastern China ports and Hong Kong for the local market or to Australia. The majority of real CW is for China. They may not be exporting it to US but it's definitely going to Australia. After 9/11 Asian heroin groups basically disappeared from US market, sadly.

While that's funny it's not true at all. A lot of SEA CW goes to Eastern China ports and Hong Kong for the local market or to Australia. The majority of real CW is for China. They may not be exporting it to US but it's definitely going to Australia. After 9/11 Asian heroin groups basically disappeared from US market, sadly.

As someone who lives in Australia, I have every reason to think the China white here is still real #4 heroin.

As for the picture. Ehhh, it's tough to say. I have seen heroin here that does look a lot like that. Pressed into a rock then cut into smaller amounts. But that doesn't mean that's what this is.

Only testing can tell you for sure.

Like Jess said, that looks exactly like what we get here in OZ now. But it would be more appropriate to call it " viet white " because they have the market locked down here.

Last edited:
Like Jess said, that looks exactly like what we get here in OZ now. But it would be more appropriate to call it " viet white " because they have the market locked down here.
Do they grow opium in Vietnam for foreign market's?

When did China stop growing opium for processing in to H and selling to foreign markets like the US?
I know Mao banned recreational opium/opioid use and tried just executing addicts but eventually changed tactics.
I also know the Communist party of China grew opium to make H that was sold to the US during the 50's and 60's but when did it stop?

Do they grow opium in Vietnam for foreign market's?

When did China stop growing opium for processing in to H and selling to foreign markets like the US?
I know Mao banned recreational opium/opioid use and tried just executing addicts but eventually changed tactics.
I also know the Communist party of China grew opium to make H that was sold to the US during the 50's and 60's but when did it stop?

I don't think the Vietnamese make it, but Vietnamese triads are definitely importing it in Australia.

That's right, they don't grow it. It comes from the triangle. But EVERY dealer i know is Vietnamese, very few of them use themselves. It is simply a money making exercise. But i don't mind that really because non users tend to cut it less i reckon.

I got some real china white from the uk recently. It literally 100x better than the “china white” that is sold in the us currently. It snorts clean, lasts forever, and the euphoria is almost up to par with hydromorphone.

At least at first, the Dead and Jerry smoked Persian.
Supposedly, it was indeed first sold as a more refined form of Opium (which I suppose it is).
Anyway, it was brown and likely a tar. Think a better form of Mexican tar.
Jerry supposedly never shot and always smoked his Heroin. Many, many different stories of him chasing the dragon, on planes, wherever.

I suppose he might have smoked or snorted China White at some time or another, but he started on Persian.

that's exactly right good ole H #4 people mistake it for fent laced because of the white color, however real heads know from back in the days. Be Safe & Enjoy

Myanmar was home of the longest reigning Heroin King.….a 50 year empire his father started, he was in a TIME article or on NatGEO I forget. the purest illicit Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride you could get from Asia.

Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam….all breathtakingly beautiful jungle/tropical aquatic dreamlands ……like a tropical beach and a rainforest F@cked and gave birth to Thailand type pacific island paradises

a single drug seizure had hundreds of Kilogram packages, stamped with brand on them, 90%+ pure Heroin

now Afghanistan supplies the worlds 80% Heroin. All the Pharmaceutical companies get their opium alkaloids from Turkey (which has the highest morphine comtent of 13% alkaloid, while Afghani is 8-10% morphine alkaloid)

Swiss manufacturer Diaphini supplies 10 gram glass jars of 100% pure Diacetylmorphine powder to be reconstituted with a solution with preservatives. 10,000mg of pure H. They also make 100mg IR & 200mg XR Diaphini tablets…..which I’m sure people crush and bang it. Who orally administers Diamorphine ? 6-MAM wouldn’t be active I don’t think. Must bypass first pass metabolism.

Sandoz Pharmaceuticals manufacturers a tiny 10ml glass vial of 1,000mg of Hydromorphone HP FORTE …..simply amazing. Slightly more potent than Diamorphine too.

All I’d need was Desoxyn tablets, Methedrine 20/30mg ampoules and Diazepam compounding powder and pure Cocaine by Lilly Pharma

Last edited: