• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

The charity shops clean them so you're okay for footwear. Unless you're a size 8, in which case it's competition again.
Ah phew, good point. :D And no, usually a 5, so no competition here. Carry on shopping!

Unless you're an unemployed bum, in which case I seem to spend a lot of my time in socks.. nice socks, though. :p

I do need to buy a bed, actually.

I dunno mate, I didn't read anything other than bear's comment.

Ah, crossed wires. Doesn't matter.

It was all just alluding to some rumours which circulated a while ago about my proclivities regarding certain items of used women's footwear. It's nothing really.

Be glad you got the wrong end of the stick.

Lol, I couldn't give two fucks even even if you do like stiletto heels up your bum or something, we've all got our kinks.=D

Haven't we all. If you're intrigued anyhow, here's my real favourite kink:

NSFW:
Ray%252BDavies.jpg

Did a bit of retail therapy today. Wanted to get one of the casual cycling jerseys in the Bradley Wiggins Fred Perry range but I couldn't find any of the range in town.

15010950582_3bda68ef29_z.jpg

Bought myself a chair for the pc desk. Got a surprise deal in that i got a vibrating chair at the same price as a regular one... The gf seems more enchanted than me though...

Im a person who doesnt see vibrations as proper massages

Been contemplating buying a pair of these trousers recently but was wondering, ignoring the price, what is the male opinion on this garment? Sexy or no? And also, if sexy, then what colour?

I say no to the high waist personally. They have a certain slutty Sandy from Grease feel to them but that's about it.

Then again if you have a nice arse then I doubt you'd get many complaints. Probably wouldn't get any complaints in dungarees either to be fair. Guys are shallow like that.

For me, not sexy at all. No colour could save the way them pants kill curves

Boo. I like the shininess of them. But it could probably be said that I have er... eccentric taste in clothes in general (a bit like you OTW ;)). I'm a skinny bitch with (I assume?) a reasonable arse so I could pull them off, just... ah. More opinions needed methinks.

And you're probably right class a. What do you think of them, in that case?

On the subject of things I need to buy, I just remembered to look at how much the freshers ticket pack (club tickets for first 2 weeks back at uni) is going to do me for and it's £45. Fuck me, think it was that much last year as well but I didn't buy it and spent probably less than that on entry buying tickets each night even though I went to nights that weren't in the pack too (and went out 13 out of 14 nights). Not sure if it's worth it again, a few of the nights are usually shit anyway.

Boo. I like the shininess of them. But it could probably be said that I have er... eccentric taste in clothes in general (a bit like you OTW ;)). I'm a skinny bitch with (I assume?) a reasonable arse so I could pull them off, just... ah. More opinions needed methinks.

And you're probably right class a. What do you think of them, in that case?

I'm a big fan of the high waist so I like em. And yeah you need to be skinny to wear them alright! I'd be careful about what colour you go for though, I personally like the cranberry best and I think any of the light colours could be a bit too sporty, if you get me.

Yeah I like high waist things, definitely only look good if you're skinny (as does anything really tight imo) but fortunately I've got that cokehead look going for me at the moment so I'll be able to squeeze myself into an XS alright. I like cranberry, charcoal ones are nice too. My favs are probably the gold because I love anything gold but I think they might look a bit chavvy in person. Get what you mean about the light ones, being a girly girl the light pink is tempting but as much as anything else I'd be constantly worried about getting them dirty, especially if I wore them on a night out or something.

Ah, yes the infamous light colours, like this guy here who in the early 90's one summer decided it would be a good idea to buy a pair of white jeans and wore them one night out only, and then had to throw them in the bin.

You learn fast not to do it again, especially when they cost 100 quid which at that time was alot of money to be spending on one pair of jeans...