• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The Water Thread v. Stay Hydrated 🚰

soyjak-drinking.gif

I get my water from a well that is mostly run off so it's not fit to drink sometimes. Didnt stop me from using it to shoot up a few times though and how i didnt get cotton fever from that i don't know. I usually drink carbonated water these days anyway

I get my water from a well that is mostly run off so it's not fit to drink sometimes. Didnt stop me from using it to shoot up a few times though and how i didnt get cotton fever from that i don't know. I usually drink carbonated water these days anyway

Do you ever test the well water to see what's in it?

Ugh, with the amount of crap we've sprayed all over the land over the last 100 years, I would dread to think <3

Well theres lots of rabbits and moose around here so no doubt fecal matter is in it. I was going to make coffee from it the other day as i ran out of bottled water but the water was almost fucking black lol. There's alot of topsoil where our well is so that explains it

The woman I live with got me to stop drinking tap water like I no longer want to as a main source of drinking water so I'm now buying spring water from stores and I'm starting to wonder why I live on the grid

The woman I live with got me to stop drinking tap water like I no longer want to as a main source of drinking water so I'm now buying spring water from stores and I'm starting to wonder why I live on the grid

I wanna live off grid so bad

IV fluids

I bet they would be the bomb for a hangover. Just toss in some morphine and your good