• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The waiting game is cruel and unusual torture...

back in Italy they were either low level mafiosos that enjoyed humiliating you in every way possible or addicts , yeah. In the Uk I ve found more professionalism and even a sense of "we are in it together', especially in Scotland. Until finally I moved to Brazil and all my dreams came true.I get my shit from pharmacies (no scripts needed)!!!!!
Damn. I'm living in the wrong country then. Haha.

I have cut my dependency down to where I only need 180mg Codeine and 20mg morphine a day not not withdraw (about 1/5th of what I used to need) but due to pain, I usually take twice that so my tolerance will probably go up a bit again.
I'm off benzo, too, 'cause the withdrawal is so horrible. It's like a panic attack the never ends. Plus, benzo withdrawal triggers grand mal seizures for me. The last time it happened my dad was in the room and said he doesn't know how he was quick enough but managed to jump over and shove me so I fell in the opposite direction I was going to or my head would have smacked off the corner of the coffee table. Which would have ended very badly.
I heard its similar to alcohol withdrawals, and like alcohol, you can die from benzo withdrawals too. Glad I've never cared for benzos.

All in all relatively benign now looking back, compared to some of the shit I've had to deal with since, but something that used to burn me up to no end when I was younger, a couple weed guys who I'd call up and tell them what I'd want and they'd say, "Oh, well I'm doing something right now, but I can be there in like probably 3 or 4 hours." To which I'd say "Okay, but I'm going to call a few other people and if I can find something before then I'll call and let you know."

Sometimes I'd find someone who could meet sooner, sometimes not. But sometimes when I did and I called these guys to tell them nevermind, I couldn't get ahold of them and then they would show up 5 or 6 hours later, not 3 or 4, and get mad when I didn't want the weed lol. Like oh, you didn't think with the 24 consecutive missed calls from one person whom you spoke with earlier, that they might be trying to TELL YOU SOMETHING? 😬🙄

I heard its similar to alcohol withdrawals, and like alcohol, you can die from benzo withdrawals too. Glad I've never cared for benzos.

Yeah, they're pretty similar. I'd say alcohol withdrawal is worse, though. Worst withdrawal I've ever experienced. I was on a stupid amount of alcohol a day, though. But, yeah, death is fairly common with alcohol withdrawal. Like, my doctor actually told me to continue drinking 6-7 bottles of wine a day and not even attempt to reduce it without an inpatient medical detox.
My partner actually died of alcohol withdrawal. At the time we were both homeless and alcohol dependant. We got a hotel room for a week and I let him convince me we should cold turkey (even though I knew how stupid it was). I managed to get a few hours sleep on the night of day 2 and when I woke up he was dead on the floor. Apparently, he'd gotten up in the night to go to the bathroom and had just had a massive seizure and died. I still feel really guilty because if I had a) refused to let us CT, or b) been awake, he might have lived.

All in all relatively benign now looking back, compared to some of the shit I've had to deal with since, but something that used to burn me up to no end when I was younger, a couple weed guys who I'd call up and tell them what I'd want and they'd say, "Oh, well I'm doing something right now, but I can be there in like probably 3 or 4 hours." To which I'd say "Okay, but I'm going to call a few other people and if I can find something before then I'll call and let you know."

Sometimes I'd find someone who could meet sooner, sometimes not. But sometimes when I did and I called these guys to tell them nevermind, I couldn't get ahold of them and then they would show up 5 or 6 hours later, not 3 or 4, and get mad when I didn't want the weed lol. Like oh, you didn't think with the 24 consecutive missed calls from one person whom you spoke with earlier, that they might be trying to TELL YOU SOMETHING? 😬🙄
Wonder if it would be different if you called them from a different number...

Damn. I'm living in the wrong country then. Haha.
It has its ups but also its downs, for instance when u try to quit ( like your humble here)and any pharmacy is a trigger or u get addicted to shit u don t even like that much ( i.e. coke) because ut s fucking everywhere!