Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Not happy with how things have been going really. Caught in that vicious cycle again of working all day then going home and getting fucked up. I try to stay positive all day by telling myself I will do something productive when I get home. But by the end of the day I just don't have the energy to care. I need to get out of this place. The negativity and garbage that makes up what it truly is. It is contagious, and I got the sickness. Running away has never seemed so right.

foolsgold, you should not take any action of significance until your mind is a bit more at peace. by that i don't mean until everything is ok, because that might not happen, but i mean that stress makes people's logic go to shit. and you are stressed.

hope you're feeling better soon, Joe.

my mom's sad. i went over there for breakfast this morning but it didn't seem like anyone was home. i was on the back porch making a phone call and heard her calling my name. their yard is huge and she was hundreds of yards away. i was watching the ground for dog poop and didn't look up until i had gotten to her. she was balling hysterically. her phone, a blanket, and gardening tools were on the ground. this was not a place in the yard where gardening is necessary, so i thought she was like having a mental breakdown and was about to tell me my dad's dead. but then she told me her cat died. i didn't laugh, but i was smiling. she's really sad about it though. and my dad is out of town. i hung out for a couple hours. before i left she said she was ok and she was about to go walking with her friend. her friend had just called, but my mom hadn't called her back yet. they better go walking. and if all i do tonight is watch a movie, i'll go over there and watch it with her. people and their fucking pets. i think it's because all of her kids have grown up and my dad's still working and even though she volunteers and keeps busy and used to work, a big part of her career was raising kids and that's over. she's really smart and motivated, and maybe that's pulling on her. she's done great things with her life. hope she cheers up quickly. maybe she'll even go out with friends tonight.

Caught in that vicious cycle again of working all day then going home and getting fucked up. I try to stay positive all day by telling myself I will do something productive when I get home. But by the end of the day I just don't have the energy to care.
this is relatable.

Last edited:
foolsgold, you should not take any action of significance until your mind is a bit more at peace. by that i don't mean until everything is ok, because that might not happen, but i mean that stress makes people's logic go to shit. and you are stressed.

hope you're feeling better soon, Joe.

my mom's sad. i went over there for breakfast this morning but it didn't seem like anyone was home. i was on the back porch making a phone call and heard her calling my name. their yard is huge and she was hundreds of yards away. i was watching the ground for dog poop and didn't look up until i had gotten to her. she was balling hysterically. her phone, a blanket, and gardening tools were on the ground. this was not a place in the yard where gardening is necessary, so i thought she was like having a mental breakdown and was about to tell me my dad's dead. but then she told me her cat died. i didn't laugh, but i was smiling. she's really sad about it though. and my dad is out of town. i hung out for a couple hours. before i left she said she was ok and she was about to go walking with her friend. her friend had just called, but my mom hadn't called her back yet. they better go walking. and if all i do tonight is watch a movie, i'll go over there and watch it with her. people and their fucking pets. i think it's because all of her kids have grown up and my dad's still working and even though she volunteers and keeps busy and used to work, a big part of her career was raising kids and that's over. she's really smart and motivated, and maybe that's pulling on her. she's done great things with her life. hope she cheers up quickly. maybe she'll even go out with friends tonight.

this is relatable.

i know i know ive calmed down a little now had a smoke so thinking a bit more straight headed

Posted like a page long rant then realized it's just not right compared to FG's problems.
So decided to delete it & just let the anger go.

@FG I really hope that things work out better for you & am glad that your taking what hydro said to heart.
Sent you a PM, don't know if will help you at all but perhaps it will help you put some things in perspective.
I wanted to give you some insight into my experiences with suicide & how things can go drastically wrong.
If you find it offensive or in any way not helpful I sincerely apologize as that was not my intent.
I would like to try to help in anyway I can & hope that I have done so.
You have my best wishes & I truly hope your situation improves for the better.

Not happy with how things have been going really. Caught in that vicious cycle again of working all day then going home and getting fucked up. I try to stay positive all day by telling myself I will do something productive when I get home. But by the end of the day I just don't have the energy to care. I need to get out of this place. The negativity and garbage that makes up what it truly is. It is contagious, and I got the sickness. Running away has never seemed so right.

Good. You seem to be clearly aware of your problems. Next step is solving them and I hope you get there sooner so you could share it with us! :)
Great sum up though. Life being what life is..

i am at my wits end with this why wont the fucking law look in to the abuse ive suffered as a kid whats so different about whats happened to me to every body else any wonder i want to just end things

@FG Not familiar with the legal system in the UK sadly enough. I wish I was so I could assist you. I will do some reading on it & see what I can find as I'm a speed reader & spend a lot of time reading various subjects including legal. As I've said if there's anything at all I can do to help or provide supports pleas get at me, I hope this post finds you doing better & in good health & spirits. My best wishes & hopes go out to you.

My only rant is that such a horrible situation is allowed to occur to such a good person. Shows how fucked this world is, but I guess we all knew that. :(

you just been there mate is more than enough ive spoke with someone and instead of messing up over this just go back to how i use to be and screw them the dirty kiddy fiddlers not me

Since an amazing person who was also an incredible friend died just about 2 months ago, I've tried so hard to live my life to honor the one she lost. She was an amazing humble person and so insanely skilled in our sport. She was one of the best, but she wouldn't tell you that--she did it because she loved it and her love and passion made her amazing. So I've tried to tackle my endeavors with gusto, motivating myself to push past physical pain and exhaustion to keep at my pursuits and challenges....but then some days like today, when I can't find that glimmer of hope in tomorrow, and can't find peace in the present....I get so mad. So mad that she lost her lease on such an amazing life so early....and yet here I sit with a life which I struggle to find worth in living sometimes. So many days I give in and surrender to my lack of motivation and depression and do nothing of worth...yet here I am, and there she's not. The universe has a plan? I think the universe fucked up.

I don't usually get angry as I'm quite a laid back person but I am just about at the end of my tether.
The fucking DWP have fucked me around with my claim for ESA and I have had no money since April 18th apart from £20 from my mum which I had to use to put credit on my phone.
I'm terrible at asking people for help as I like to think I can sort everything out by myself but this is getting me down.
I even resorted to checking the internet to see if I could purposely o.d on any of my heart medication. I have an urge to just smash my head against a wall repeatedly.
Fuck this country and it's fucking wanker politicians, what do they know about life? Cunts!!!

i really can't fucking stand some people. they can be such dicks. i don't understand how they can be super sweet and nice to you one day, then a complete douchefuck to you the next day.

Since an amazing person who was also an incredible friend died just about 2 months ago, I've tried so hard to live my life to honor the one she lost. She was an amazing humble person and so insanely skilled in our sport. She was one of the best, but she wouldn't tell you that--she did it because she loved it and her love and passion made her amazing. So I've tried to tackle my endeavors with gusto, motivating myself to push past physical pain and exhaustion to keep at my pursuits and challenges....but then some days like today, when I can't find that glimmer of hope in tomorrow, and can't find peace in the present....I get so mad. So mad that she lost her lease on such an amazing life so early....and yet here I sit with a life which I struggle to find worth in living sometimes. So many days I give in and surrender to my lack of motivation and depression and do nothing of worth...yet here I am, and there she's not. The universe has a plan? I think the universe fucked up.

I´m sorry for your loss. I can relate to what you are feeling. It just doesn´t make sense sometimes. Can´t really see a plan designed by the Universe.

i really can't fucking stand some people. they can be such dicks. i don't understand how they can be super sweet and nice to you one day, then a complete douchefuck to you the next day.

I know, it sucks!!

My husband is on prednisone for a mystery illness that makes him extremely ill for weeks at a time when he goes off the steroid. But this drug makes him a man I sometimes don't even know. He is aggressive and moody and angry and even though I know it is drug induced, it is really, really hard to live with. He's not abusive nor would he ever get physical but the extreme negativity is wearing. The worst is seeing no end in sight as no one can figure out what is making him so ill. :(

Fuck you, how dare you didn't write back that everything was fine. I was dying of fear ! How should I ever trust you and not worry again, when you go out without me ?! Fuck you :X

My husband is on prednisone for a mystery illness that makes him extremely ill for weeks at a time when he goes off the steroid. But this drug makes him a man I sometimes don't even know. He is aggressive and moody and angry and even though I know it is drug induced, it is really, really hard to live with. He's not abusive nor would he ever get physical but the extreme negativity is wearing. The worst is seeing no end in sight as no one can figure out what is making him so ill. :(

I know the feeling. I had my moments and it was indeed very negative and not at all fun to be with. Hope it gets better Herbavore!

Even using my steroid inhalers make me act insane. My whole family will be looking at me like huh? When l tell them l used my inhaler they are like ohhhh! Steroids are crazy and l certainly wish l never had to use them. I hope you and your husband can figure out what's going on soon:(

^ and ^^ Thanks, you two. We had a lot of fun with friends this weekend and also had a long talk about things when we had some time to ourselves. It feels better but I still wish he could be off steroids--as he does obviously as well!

^ well good to hear stuff feels better between ya. my mom was on prednisone then another doctor weaned her off, had a steroid injection for shoulder muscle tear, then ended up in the hospital with a "mini stroke" be careful. i feel what ya dealing with, so stressful dealing with someone like a parent/loved one you love so much when bad health gets in the way =/

Sorry to hear that. I hope they soon find out what's wrong with him so you can both deal with it. All the best.

Evey