Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Fucking kids in nearly adult bodies. . . Learn to take care of your fucking dog so it doesn't shit in my room. Please & thank you.

Speaking of adult kids, this morning my wife and I were 'forced' to stop the car together with tons of others because a lot of young kids made a barrier so they could say they were against a recent law that has passed and which would 'jeopardize their future - theoretically speaking. I was late for work and the car besides me had a mother rushing to a hospital to see her son.

My smallest son will be 16 very soon and I was torn apart to see how conflicting these sort of behaviors can make us think about our children's future. I kept imagining if my son was there. What I would I tell him? He knows he's free to speak about his beliefs and have his opinions but it's conflicting when you become the other part just because you are older.

This apparently genuine incident made me think a lot about our role as parents, especially when it comes to how we are allowed but somehow limited to do whatever we want to. And what we should or should not be part of considering if you following your heart but taking the risk of being targeted in the future.

Last edited:
FUCK CUNT WHERE THE FUCK DO I START? Well it's been 3 days since i've gone to school because i'm too drug fucked to get my lazy ass out of bed in the morning, The only thing i feel is anger i just want some cunt to start shit with me so i can realse this fucking flood gate of anger i just want to kill some cunt to tell you the truth i'm sicking of punching walls and breaking shit i want something to feel the fucking pain i feel selfish right? I don't give a fuck. FUCK CUNT GRRRR FUCKING FUCKKKKK

my mother expressed her fear of what will happen to me when she is gone. I don't have any other family.

She is right, and I will probably be homeless and dead without her, and she didn't seem to by the lie that I'd be fine.

^ I'm really sorry to hear that. I , too, worry about my remaining son when I die. My husband is 70, I'm 62 and he has no cousins (that he knows well--they are older and live far away) and now no siblings. I secretly wish he would marry into a giant , happy extended family.

Why do you think you will be homeless, though?

a lot of times i don't know what to say to some of these posts tbh. it's real shit, and i'm trying to figure it out myself.

that saying "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." and also "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. " dali llama, and i'm not sure if other is like buddhist ?

yes i'm bustin out friggin quotes, but the message resonates. a lot of suffering in this world and everyone can bring some love and light to help alleviate that suffering right nowm, even in minuscule ways. why waste that opportunity ?

stay positive, keep it real.

/rant

Last edited:
^ 'Don't be s gigantic cunt' - is another one by the Dahli Lama, aparently
Santa Claus has a few pre-requisites: 'leave out carrots, cookies etc...

All very remarkably, culturally important but yet in terms of living in this shitstorm of life - not so much.

Sounds like...

...always reckon, when you try to rationalise love, you lose it. You have to experience it, feel it, be it. :)

Personally, I struggle with it.

He has a beautiful face; a kind face, though. The best people have kindness written on their face...the artists, the dark-ones, the writers of life...the one's who know pain and work their way through it. <3

The fetishism of REAL love has destroyed it; made it vapid - to know it is to deny it because there is no love without emotional pain(strength). This is the paradox - we are sold fakery - a contract of plasticity - not love.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel so tired of all the games people play with each other. You have to be part of it if you want to survive and that's sad. I know I'm too old to expect society and family to act differently, but certain days are worse than others. I secretly wanted to say out loud how hypocrisy affect all of us, including our own families. But that wouldn't bring any positive benefits, other than make things even more awkward.

^ I usually try to get it said by saying it about myself and hoping it will at least spark some introspection within my family.

I'm sick to death of the stupid fights I always get into with my family. There is no reason my teenage daughter has to scream at me when I tell her it's time to do her chores and don't yell at me when you can't find the milk that is staring you right in the face in the fridge. I'm sick of tip toeing around my husband whenever I have any kind of emotion I don't need you to cut me off when I'm trying to tell you how I fell so you can tell me instead. Stop threatening to leave our kids and me if we get into an argument, it happens doesn't mean you should use the fact that I love you as a weapon.
And pitch the hell in damn I shouldn't have to beg for help taking care of four kids or for you to get up before one in the afternoon.

This thread was a great idea I so needed to say that after today..

^Venting is healthy.:D I hope you find some down time this weekend and can recharge your batteries. Taking care of four kids is a lot of work!

I thought I had a good rant in me but I'm too tired and too stressed. Maybe later.

Yes, I do hate seeing you. How can you be surprised? You've really never reflected on how you act with me, never reflected on what my opinion of you might be after all these years? After 32 years, you still don't know how to give a compliment without making it completely backhanded. It's been 32 years of adding completely unnecessary stress to my life. 32 years of projecting onto me your regrets of what you didn't accomplish in your prime. 32 years of emotionally abusing my mother in front of my face. 32 years of seeing your love and worship of money bring us to ruins. 32 years of pointless, drawn out lectures over the smallest of trifles. 32 years of pretending that I like being related to you, that I respect you, that I love you.

You are the one and only black cloud hanging over my head. I should have done it long ago but was too weak. It feels liberating to shed you off, to rid myself of a lifetime of carrying your crosses.

Thanks for showing me by example what not to become.