• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric the use of crystals and pray to ensure good trip.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
How many people consume psychedelics in a tradition way like the mexicans with shrooms. How many people pray and bless their psychedelics before taking them. it is reported that LSD chemists are well known to bless and pray their batches to ensure holy light is spread to the four corners of the earth.

How do those who operate within the linear confides of linear time ever catch those who operate outside of the regions of time and space aka those european cartels making this stuff. Are these drugs even safe to take? i always say they are but fuck knows man some people might be fucked forever if it brings up something,

We must provide counter balance in the new revolution of psychedelics and spread safe awareness and tips to ensure people do not harm themselves. This shit is hardcore stuff that is becoming to attractive to take in the media now by naive people. Been hearing many more 30 year old people freak out in the news reports. Like seriosuly can people just act like a adult at that age. If your over 25 and never done drugs just stay away from doing something hardcore like LSD to pop ur drug cherry thats fucking stupid. At least fucking smoking on the regular weed at least and if that don't give u ur buzz then maybe take acid but be safe its serious shit only take one tab at a time. Never just up ur doses liek crazy it will fuck u up in a bad way.

My post from another thread:

My favorite was giving a group of 20 people each a sheet of paper, and a different colour marker. Then having them write a paragraph of intentions for the trip, intentions for the group, intentions for the month, year, and long term goals.

Then we cut these all up and placed in a glass bowl of water,

Let them all mix (looked super cool and rainbow colorful!) there was a string we each tied a knot in doing "knot magic" criss crossing atop the bowl, on top of which a candle was placed and lit.

Then we each had a shot glass with LSD and MDMA in it, which we took turns walking up to the candle, letting the flame lick the bottom of the glass, and down the hatch.

Later we used the candle flame and hemp wick to smoke DMT. 😎

Beautiful ceremony.

Sex magick pursued.

I try to invent the ritual on the fly with whats available, eclectically taking aspects of each individuals beliefs and integrating them into the ceremony.

I once participated in an LSD ritual with over 100 people, all praying and dosing at the same time.

As for coke and heroin, I just try to cleanse it of the blood money, before partaking.

I like to make sigils with crystal ketamine and snort them.

During DMT extraction sometimes I mix my blood and state a goal of what sort of life I would like to be living, what I'm trying to manifest, at different stages, sometimes during recrystalization giving it a nice red hue - and smoke it. Opens a portal, kind of like bungee jumping from point A to point B without knowing how you got there. Dangerous, my ass still hurts, but I did have a shit ton of fun. Maybe should be more careful about getting into a meditative state of gnosis to ensure there are no renegade thoughts/fears involved...

Anyway, crystals have no inherent value or power, and are simply a way for someone to set their intentions, anything they put their belief in has that power, could use pieces of wood or even feces for that matter if you could believe it as strongly as the crystals

Had a particular batch of needlepoint LSD that I swear was alchemical enchanted, and hugely influential on my life.
i can ateest to this amen by the lord there are blessed batches of needlepoint that is beyond the normal levels of magic ever seen on acid this shit is the next level stuff when you come across it its like the most amazing smooth magical trip ever like next level visual fuckery. Lucky this type of lsd is easy to find now. The europeans mass produce this stuff now.

but its also good to quit LSD. Addiction to this stuff is real and will fry ur brain avoid using to much every one. I know there are people still out there going hard every week for months sometimes years on end one day you have to come back to the real world. psychedelics are themselves a tool not a means to and end. and once you got the lesson your in control of your life not these chemicals. Do not take it again. I have now quit and so can many other acid head outs across the world through time those old time hippies u see walking around fried as a burnt breakfast for doing acid 700 times they are not something to aspire too. Acid will fry you in the long term. Its late to make a new years resolution but we must band together and stop ourselves at one point from taking these drugs. real life is better than the psychedelic false dreams

Acid will fry you only megadosing and abusing. Pretty sure you can get a lot of healing properties microdosing mostly daily or taking a medium dose once per week.

I think crystals are somehow like quantum computers that we dont know how to properly program and manage yet. A bit like a monkey with an Ipad, too advanced technology, but we will eventually learn.

In the meantime, classic programming, via visualization and intention works pretty decent if you put the work

The psychedelic ressainance is a good thing man. Psychedelics dont belong to any one particular group in society. It used to be a "hippie" thing but even that does the therapeutic benefits of these sacrments violence because "hippie" is a label that we use in society to put people into boxes. The new surge in awareness of psychedelics is happening because of solid investment in the area that is then being used to bring back the science of psychedelics into the mainstream. Places like Imperial College London who have their own specialized center for psychedelic research and are doing great work bringing the science of how these compounds work to the masses while also fitting them nicely into the context of important subjects, such as mental health and advancements in brain science. Then you have Johns Hopkins in the US which has (if I am not mistaken?) pioneered the first major magic mushroom ceremonies for several years for the treatment of end of life care in those with terminal cancer.

You also have MAPS which for decades has been chipping away at the stumbling blocks to these sacraments being used in therapeutic settings and for therapeutic applications. And then dont forget the foundations, charities etc who often dont get mentioned but are working behind the scenes bringing this new quiet revolution to the masses once again.

Having said all that, you will have to prepare for a completely new audience to these tools. When you say naive, I take that to mean those who dont fit the socially agreed expectations for belonging in the "scene". The funding is coming from this new audience as are the new eyes and ears. If we are to finally make these tools mainstream, those ARE the people we have to reach! There are many pockets of people left unreached and I think this is because of the stigma of drugs, moreover, psychedelics. And also, werent we all naive to psychedelics at one point? That didnt get in our way though and why should it others? I believe there is a certain level of protective beliefs around these compounds, potentially something which relates back to our more primitive past whereby we etched the importance of these sacraments into our collective consciousness and so that is what we retrieve when we look at them. That being said, you cannot protect the naive too much from these compounds otherwise they wont experience them! Everybody is naive at first! Everybody runs the risk! And arent we trying to help people increase their level of awareness at a fundamental consciousness level? Dont we do that by taking a naive person and letting them do the work to unravel that naivety (in their way of course and not something imposed as an assumption) so they can then gain insight into their own life?

Psychedelics cant forever be locked away behind doors hiding away exclusive scenes. That was actually how it was always intended. Psychedelics were originally never meant to reach the general public and were considered only accessible by those priveleged enough to be within the certain circles that became aware of them, particularly during the introduction of LSD. If you were not a person with priveleged access to this chemical through highly esteemed and recognized credentials and/or social status you were not to know about them. If that had remained true, you wouldnt be talking about them and your username wouldnt be TripsitterNZ. You would have read Aldous Huxley' Doors of Perception and the content by alien to you without no way for you to relate. You could posit that the chemistry and subcultures formed would somehow seap out eventually but without demand and awareness for it, it would seap out and remain in a puddle somewhere stagnating simply because people wouldnt know or care. Then guys like Leary came about who, as a double-edged sword, made the sacrifice of making them mainstream and taking them away from private exclusice circles to the general public. Even then, it was specificially the middle class and above who were attracted most to the psychedelic scenes. You will find for the most part psychedelics are still very much part of that demographic. Even though psychedelics are part of our society and culture, the majority of progress and commentary on them comes from specific demographics, which is then assimilated by other demographics.

If the world is to be changed by the potential of psychedelics then, well, they must reach the world. They already have done that successfully but this time, the emphasis is really on the therapeutic benefits and specificially the science. I mean, we found out about serotonin thanks to the discovery of LSD and from that we made anti-depressants but largely the potential of these compounds have not yet been fully investigated within the realm of modern science. Numerous inventions that changed our world were made as a result of psychedelics but at the same time, this explosion of social, cultural and scientific change was thwarted by the war on drugs and the demonization of psychedelics particularly.

And yet, here we are at the crossroads again. So we must be careful not to make the same mistakes we made before and let the discovery of these compounds be compromised by assuming we can fall back into the same grooves.

Also you have to bare in mind the war on drugs is still a thing. And so news coverage of drug use/abuse is always going to be biased towards this agenda. You dont often hear of the countless endless abuses of pharmaceutrical medication or of legal drugs like alcohol. I would urge people to be conscious of the underlying influences guiding the information. There is an imaginary arrow pointing towards a particular political agenda when you read these pieces, but can you spot the arrow?

But of course, education is ALWAYS necessary and many people I feel dont partake in that education, take a strong drug at unfamiliar dosages and then potentially damage themselves in the process. You will ALWAYS get this and thats where drug harm reduction and realistic drug policies come into play so that by default and without persecution people have access to the right information at all times and with the aim of helping them and not demonizing and persecuting them therefore leading them to take their drug use/abuse into their own hands and take more risks.

LSD is LSD, for me anyway. If it is good acid then its good acid. If its made by a cartel and its good then great. If its made by a highly qualified renegade clandestine chemist then also great. Sure, the intentions are very different in those two examples but the exposure to the effects of the drug are just the same. You could have a very spiritual experience with cartel made acid and at the same time not have a spiritual experience with the renegade chemist. Is the cartel made acid being consumed in a specificially designed ceremony with clear intentions and cues? At this point it doesnt matter who made it because all that matters is what made you and how you were made in regards to your experiencing the trip.

I also dont think acid will "fry" you. You do that to yourself. The acid is impartial. Thats like taking the side of the pro-war on drugs stance because this whole war is based on drugs being dangerous. The drugs are not dangerous. The people taking them are a danger to themselves and you could address why this is but that involves understanding human behaviour in relation to drug use and its relation to many different things like culture, upbringing and childhood experiences, level of education, intelligence, predisposed mental health issues, socioeconomic background etc. Weed doesnt intend to make you paranoid. You intend, whether intentionally or not (mind fu*k please?) to fulfill the experience of paranoia by smoking too much or smoking very strong stuff or potentially just being prediposed to those side effects. Its your choice to continue but it isnt the drugs fault nor is it society fault at large.

There are far more variables that go into the end state (is it an end state or simply one state progressing to another, or in flux between one and other?) in what you call being "fried" and much of it involves an autobiographical account of that individuals entire life. Without understanding the bigger picture it is the fault of such a person making those quick assumptions who is to blame for that conclusion. That isnt to say that people dont end up severely injured in some way or another through excessive abuse of psychedelice but there is a lot more going on. You have to look at SO MANY different things to be able to safely come to such a conclusion. And failure to do that is representative of the critical flaws we have in our society, culture but also in medicine and social sciences such as psychology, of which I am a keen reader of. And these critical flaws I feel are what prevent us as a society moving forward.

Which brings us back full circle, or brings me back full circle if everybody else got off several stops away!
The foundations are there. We have many decades of knowledge, experience, shared wisdom and we have many maps ready to use, and many more to create. We have a growing interest in the science of psychedelics which is what we need to push them into the mainstream.

Admittedly I was a little disappointed upon first evaluating the current position of modern psychedelic research. Robin at Imperial College London laid out the basis for a sense of self in the DMN, an area of the brain, and I immediately thought to myself "F*ck! I dont believe the self is in the brain!". All the mysticism around where the self is over several years of listening to philosophy lectures and NOW research currently points towards a particular area in the brain, or area(s), if I am not mistaken spread across the brain (left, right and frontal?). Is life as special anymore? If we are just brain activity then what about all the magic and mystery around human consciousness? I sometimes wish I was not as curious as I am to seek out contrasting information.

Its hard for me because along the way we may end up unravelling many mysteries, mysteries people dont want to let go of because it makes life and their experience of life have instrinsic meaning and spiritual identity but the way things are going, this IS the only way we can offer these tools to the masses in a way that is advantageous. If we truly want psychedelics to reach everybody and for all the amazing things we say about them to be realized by many others, the mainstream pioneers of this generation of psychedelic research need to put away their Leary personas and put on their labjackets and stethoscopes. The stethoscope is useless I may add. It will probably be sided in a drawer somewhere until the next photo op/media encounter!

Last edited:
but its also good to quit LSD. Addiction to this stuff is real and will fry ur brain avoid using to much every one. I know there are people still out there going hard every week for months sometimes years on end one day you have to come back to the real world. psychedelics are themselves a tool not a means to and end. and once you got the lesson your in control of your life not these chemicals. Do not take it again. I have now quit and so can many other acid head outs across the world through time those old time hippies u see walking around fried as a burnt breakfast for doing acid 700 times they are not something to aspire too. Acid will fry you in the long term. Its late to make a new years resolution but we must band together and stop ourselves at one point from taking these drugs. real life is better than the psychedelic false dreams
Not really its real. Addiction to LSD is not real. Maybe some people over use it, mostly kids.

They are tools not toys.

But in humans even even rats, its anti-addictive and is used less and less over time, as opposed to the opposite with drugs that alter the Dopamine reward pathway..

Not really its real. Addiction to LSD is not real. Maybe some people over use it, mostly kids.

They are tools not toys.

But in humans even even rats, its anti-addictive and is used less and less over time, as opposed to the opposite with drugs that alter the Dopamine reward pathway..

Addiction to psychedelics is totally real, and you can see it here in PD and the social threads, at times. It is not physiological, but it doesn't make it any less real.

Addiction to psychedelics is totally real, and you can see it here in PD and the social threads, at times. It is not physiological, but it doesn't make it any less real.
That is an extremely small sample pool, and also doesn't really extend over time. Its been studied and concluded they are not addictive. Even in a psychological sense - psychedelic ABUSE is real, been there done that, but not addiction.

Also, some of these people in PD I simply don't believe are even using the doses they claim.

That is an extremely small sample pool, and also doesn't really extend over time. Its been studied and concluded they are not addictive. Even in a psychological sense - psychedelic ABUSE is real, been there done that, but not addiction.

Also, some of these people in PD I simply don't believe are even using the doses they claim.

EDIT: I'm leaving my slightly argumentative post, but with the disclaimer that we're generally arguing over arbitrary descriptors here, unless we want to pull out the DSM-V or otherwise. So, I'm not holding it too tightly, now...

Addiction to anything is possible, and that is proven. While psychedelics may have inherent safeguards the protect against psychological addiction, it is not a guarantee. When there is a will, there is a way.

I would likely classify my own heavy use of psychedelics over a seven year period as an addiction.

Also, re: doses in PD, I would bet big money those are accurately stated. Psychedelic tolerance is a bitch, and a lot of material can be used during benders.

Addiction to anything is possible, and that is proven. While psychedelics may have inherent safeguards the protect against psychological addiction, it is not a guarantee. When there is a will, there is a way.

I would likely classify my own heavy use of psychedelics over a seven year period as an addiction.

Also, re: doses in PD, I would bet big money those are accurately stated. Psychedelic tolerance is a bitch, and a lot of material can be used during benders.
I think even in extreme cases, they are used less and less over time (therefore antiaddictive), I mean when you stopped was it difficult? Or just something that needed to happen/had no choice?

I think addiction to psychedelics is possible, not just in the same way as we describe drug addiction/abuse. Psychedelics have a low affinity for addiction in themselves. That being said, the behaviours/rituals and psychological makeup of the individual, as defined by how they respond to particular experiences and how they choose to deal with life in general, may form the addiction.

The individual is not addicted to the drug.
The addiction is the coping mechanism replacing healthy behaviour and perceptions around the drug and its effect.

I think even in extreme cases, they are used less and less over time (therefore antiaddictive), I mean when you stopped was it difficult? Or just something that needed to happen/had no choice?

I freaked myself out on an acid trip, and decided that I had caused subtle energetic damage to myself by tripping so much, and so "had" to stop. I'm glad I did, though I don't relate to the negative effects I was experiencing in that same way, now.

Insofar as some people (myself included) will, for extended periods of their lives, compulsively fill their free time with the use of psychedelics at the detriment of nurturing social bonds or whatever personal goals they may have, I think qualifying that sort of behavior as addiction is adequate, even if the drugs are only used on a weekly basis.

honestly well psychedelics can help addiction it mainly does not. Most Psychedelics users are poly drug abusers. Taking them every week is addiction. A proper good soul shattering trip should hit you so hard you go and take some time off to process the trip. this can take a few months to reground and go deep again else its just hedoism at any greater usage.

How many people consume psychedelics in a tradition way like the mexicans with shrooms. How many people pray and bless their psychedelics before taking them. it is reported that LSD chemists are well known to bless and pray their batches to ensure holy light is spread to the four corners of the earth.

How do those who operate within the linear confides of linear time ever catch those who operate outside of the regions of time and space aka those european cartels making this stuff. Are these drugs even safe to take? i always say they are but fuck knows man some people might be fucked forever if it brings up something,

We must provide counter balance in the new revolution of psychedelics and spread safe awareness and tips to ensure people do not harm themselves. This shit is hardcore stuff that is becoming to attractive to take in the media now by naive people. Been hearing many more 30 year old people freak out in the news reports. Like seriosuly can people just act like a adult at that age. If your over 25 and never done drugs just stay away from doing something hardcore like LSD to pop ur drug cherry thats fucking stupid. At least fucking smoking on the regular weed at least and if that don't give u ur buzz then maybe take acid but be safe its serious shit only take one tab at a time. Never just up ur doses liek crazy it will fuck u up in a bad way.
As someone who has studied and practices ceremonial Magick for the better part of 28 years....it's my opinion that Magick is like the marriage of psychology and quantum mechanics.
Belief is the fuel of Magick.
Crystals, Sigils, magickal implements, even complex and elaborate group rituals only serve to strengthen your belief that your desired goal will be accomplished which helps you to act in a manner that's conducive to accomplishing thst goal.
I find it hard to believe that most LSD chemists would do anything remotely esoteric to their batch of LSD.
I could see guys like the fellows in the sunshine makers documentary doing this but they weren't chemists by their own admission they were "cooks" who knew exactly enough about chemistry to follow a recipe.

something about the idea of someone wanting to "Guarantee" a good trip sounds selfish and defeats the point of psychedelics... IMO

"Buy the ticket, take the ride." That's the point... but I guess if you're using it as medicine or therapy that's a bit different?