• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The upcoming ban on research chemicals in the UK

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
So the title tells of the subject. The subject to which I shall add. Have the powers that be in the UK actually thought this one out? The market in the UK for legal highs/research chemicals has been around for quite some time now...Lets say 15 years or more,so,now they will ban them,do they realise that by now there are thousands if not millions of Britons who are addicted to legal highs/research chemicals?

This means that the powers that be will have to pick up the pieces,or the criminal elements will jump in and start flooding the market with these drugs,which will no doubt be cut to fuck and detrimental to peoples health,so if the the authorities do help those in need it will undoubtedly cost the tax payer thousands if not millions to pay for it.

GPs will be flooded with benzo addicts,hospitals will have more and more people being admitted for severe withdrawals...Can the institutions withstand the new influx? Are they geared up for this? Crime rates will increase as those who have maintained their addictions legally will have to break the law to keep well by buying from illegal sources.

The government have taken the taxes from the online research companies and legal high stores and no doubt have made a tidy profit,as they always do,but now they subjugate the people to misery and suffering after they have helped fill the coffers.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE,POWER TO THE PEOPLE RIGHT ON.

Last edited:
This is gonna be pretty bad for benzo addicts, there Could be a few deaths and serious injurys because of this

As a ex-benzo addict I truly fear for what is about to happen in the UK. Benzo WD is no joke. I went to a nice rehab and they had no idea how to properly handle me and I was sent to the hospital twice. I don't think the UK understands this ban is going to kill more than it helps. Scary times ahead...

Doctors are going to have to manage it. It is a health concern. Many doctors are going to have to come up with some sort of protocol to keep people healthy...I have gone through benzo withdrawal. It is not particularly bad if you have a doctor that cares enough about you to look past the fact you are an addict and treat you to a taper. If you do not have the doctor, it is health on earth.

Never thought id feel so relieved to be addicted to boring old heroin and can easily get it and most other old school drugs.

With so many exlegal high compounds, the black market wouldn't even be able to fill it would it? Not all of them, they'd just have to at best pick the ones that'll work for the majority. Am I wrong? Ive actually never done any legal high drugs, never been part of that scene. Just going on my understanding which is that there's hundreds of not thousands of them and their varienrs with shakey understanding of exactly how they work from a pharmacokinetic standpoint. Right?

Could all the RC benzo people just go on old school benzos?
RC Weed on real weed.
RC meth ln real meth.... Yea I felt wrong saying that somehow.
RC heroin, or rather the one or two RC opioids iirc, onto pill opioids or heroin.
And so on and so on.

If that's the only option, if I were in the position our RC using bold new frontier exploring British brothers and sisters in drug use are in, id be looking back to the old school days of dealers and connections and real life friends. It's not that hard, just be likable and follow the rules (you'll pick them up real fast if you don't). That or I suppose the only other option is the other bold new frontier, the latest in the wonderful world of Tor. Don't have much experience with that either though.