• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The unplanned disaster

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
So as documented elsewhere.

Something very scary traumatic happened to me randomly the other day. Was beaten half to death. Kidnapped. Scared. Extorted.

Now every day i wake im shit scared the same thing is happening. And its set me back using drugs that do me no good again.

How do i put a stop to this? Its no good for the mental health whatsoever thinking people want to kill you. :(

It's 100% normal after a traumatic event such as you had - it's just your brain (amygdala to be precise) trying to protect you. At the moment it's a natural response and will diminish in a couple of weeks most likely. If it doesn't diminish masively in say 5 or 6 monthes, it's then that you're getting into ptsd territory

I guarantee stims will not help, quite the opposite. Benzo's "will", then they will not, as we know. Very best thing you can do for yourself right now is to accept the situation, cut the stims, do as many relaxtion techniques as possible to bring your baseline anxiety level down a bit, low sugar diet, excercise etc. Only visit areas / hang out with people you feel really comfortable with for a week or 3 too

So as documented elsewhere.

Something very scary traumatic happened to me randomly the other day. Was beaten half to death. Kidnapped. Scared. Extorted.

Now every day i wake im shit scared the same thing is happening. And its set me back using drugs that do me no good again.

How do i put a stop to this? Its no good for the mental health whatsoever thinking people want to kill you. :(
Sending you lots of support, I’ve been through very similar things. Take care of yourself best you can & just take it one moment at a time
If you ever need anyone to talk to always feel free to reach out, I’ve been through hell & back many a time & understand how there isn’t even words for it sometimes
Sending you extra support & hope
Gentle hug 💜

It's 100% normal after a traumatic event such as you had - it's just your brain (amygdala to be precise) trying to protect you. At the moment it's a natural response and will diminish in a couple of weeks most likely. If it doesn't diminish masively in say 5 or 6 monthes, it's then that you're getting into ptsd territory

I guarantee stims will not help, quite the opposite. Benzo's "will", then they will not, as we know. Very best thing you can do for yourself right now is to accept the situation, cut the stims, do as many relaxtion techniques as possible to bring your baseline anxiety level down a bit, low sugar diet, excercise etc. Only visit areas / hang out with people you feel really comfortable with for a week or 3 too

I used 1.5g of cocaine yest total. Some sniffed the rest washed and smoked. Felt dead after and also i left a burn mark on the couch that seems questionable to rents. Fobbed off as piping weed as didn't want them to know id relapsed on c, although briefly and for traumatic reasons.

Had 80mg diazepam. Which i'm sure is really about 40mg, again today. Feel better on those than the stims just set the whole trauma off again 😂

Something very scary traumatic happened to me randomly the other day. Was beaten half to death. Kidnapped. Scared. Extorted
Did this make it on some news channel or something?
I do not remember reading on this. Targeted for what ya think?
I mean wierd shit goes in daily so just amazed.... Should be, though.

they prescribed me 14 x promethazine for this? not likely to help i presume is it?

that's what i said bro. What use is that unless combined with histamine releasing drugs? ie painkillers.

I 100% absolutely completely agree that's about the best advice you can get I would recommend you take it to heart

I'll be praying for you 🙏🏼

Yeah, that would of course make a lot of sense. Not sure what to tell you. They probably just want to give you something that no junkie will care about.
That's 100% what they did

Absolutely fuckin ridiculous to get help when you need it anymore makes me fuckin sick

At my wits end with this shit now to be honest. I am not a suicidal person, but I am considering if there is any point at all.

Sat in my room alone all day. Never ate a single meal or even came out. Then when i do come through and speak it's oh the juice, the juice, the tray, etc about dinner as if I'm the one who's not listening. What a heap of shit from everybody lately. It's as if me getting my face smashed to pieces and held hostage was my own fault. I'm fucking sick of it.

It's like you wonder how would any of the same people expect you to react if something similar happened to them. I got out of bed an hour ago and I'm about ready to go back now.

Sounds like it would be good for you to talk to a therapist or the like about this. Also, I know that when I kept myself in solitary confinement in my room it felt more comfortable in the immediate but really screwed me up more. Nah it's not your fault, but to an extent you do have to deal with it. Not ethical, but kind of true.

I would go back or go own doc and tell story again and just explain that it's not helping and ask for something else, please....

It's not unreasonable to ask for something to help your smashed face. Just tell them that you're in a lot of pain and you feel like you've been fobbed off.. which you have been. Which is shit.

Aye know lad. But i get nowhere with them.

Honestly without the darknet prescription i'd be fucked completely.

Last edited:
Just say it straight up to him, voure just fobbing me aff with this. See what he says. Then turn it around to him and say you wouldn't be taking this if it it was your face that got smashed in. Make him think. Then hit him with the magic words (,very important) n say you have a duty of care to help me and I'm in pain.

That should get him to up his game. And off not tell him this is unacceptable and you want a second opinion

They werent helpful. Then they were. But i aware now that my problems are my own and i choose to share less of the negativity with my ol man in particular he just cant take it. Instead ill go through for dinner give him some weed and not complain.

You're dad takes a toke? That's nice. Maybe you can bond over that.

What happened will have been horrendous for them. Look after them.