• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Can doxylamine or diphenhydramine be plugged along with oxycodone? or will those AH's irritate the rectum?

i wouldn't do it; I remember people saying that antihistamines have some bizarre effects if taken any other way besides orally.
I once had to have diphenhydramine IVed in an ambulance, and it wasn't very comfortable to say the least :p

So this is what I have done.
Took 1000mg cimetidine aprox. 1hr before dose
4 nite time medicine pills *ingredients per capsule*(15mg DXM/325mg acetamenophen/6.25mg doxylamine) TOTAL:60mg dxm,1300mg acetaminophen,25mg doxy
and 100mg diphenhydramine..
then after my dose kicks in,I took 5mg diazepam(wudve taken more,but didnt have more.

I guess my question is with all these in me,will the cimetidine raise the amount of any or all of these meds to a toxic or fatal amount?

OH..and my doc at the moment is 12mg hydromorphone...it is exalgo's in which I cut the pill so i have just the white dilaudid part,and let it sit in water until completely dissolved,and i use an eye dropper to snort the hydro.

The cimetidine doesnt raise serum levels of other substances; Cimetidine specifically hinders a specific liver enzyme that our body uses to metabolize certain opiates. Taking the cimetidine will just prolong the effects of the opioids, not making them more powerful.

SO ..IM WONDERING WILL CIMETIDINE BE GOOD TO TAKE WITH HYDROMORPHONE TO MAKE IT LAST LONGER??? i have heard by some that it is not a good choice for potentiating hydromorphone.i would like to get an answer soon if possible

Would Diphenhydramine potentiate Tramadol?

If so, how much should I take? :)

true 100% juice white grapfruit juice, about 300-500 ml ( 2 cups ) half hour before

parachute

pop like 3 tums

smoke a bowl

end result is another world

Hello there i am new here, though i have been reading for years. I have tried nearly every opiate potentation technique and have been rather dissapointed. In my opinion i believe i have came up with the best, though everyone is different.

About an hour before you dose your opiates take 400mg of tagamet, and 660mg of naproxen sodium (sold under the brand name aleve 220mg per pill)

Throughout the hour before you dose consume atleast a half liter of tonic water containing quinine.

^ Have you tried DXM and diphenhydramine?

Also, it's worth noting that after naproxen you should restrain from drinking alcohol

i always find taking zimovane or lunesta as they are in the states works a real treat. i get 7 a week of my doc and i always take them before i go up and score. im on 40 mls of methadone too. and i do b mangled lol.

Trying new opiate potentiation method

Hello all,

Due to a few recent mistakes that led to premature subsequent opiate sessions, my opiate tolerance has climbed while the experience has declined. My friend came across a pretty complex potentiation formula which, had he not successfully tried it, would have seemed undesirable. My usual tolerance is 30 mg hyrdrocodone, it is now at 40 mg. It has been a week since my last session, I am planning on following this method and taking only 30 mg.

Here is a link with detailed information on this method if anyone is interested: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=305596.

Basically it consists of taking approximately 7 different potentiators at varying times before actually taking the opiate. Many of these I have seen before but never have I seen all 7 being taken together.

The formulation is as follows:
* T-45) 600mg Tagamet HB(Cimetidine HCl), a large glass of tonic water (or another source of quinine), and a large glass of (white) Grapefruit juice, preferably from concentrate.
* T-35) 30mg DXM HBr, 4mg CPM, 25mg Benadryl(Diphenhydramine HCl), 330mg Naproxen(Aleve).
* T-20) 2 Tums OR 1.5 Tbsp. of Baking SODA. (Obviously this step only applies if you are eating your opes)
* T-0) Parachute\chew\rail\bang your opiate\opioid.

Does anyone see any red flags or potential bad combinations I should know about? Everything seems rather benign, but taking all these pills/OTC medications makes me nervous. My friend, as well as many others on the site he found it on, swear this is the best way to potentiate opiates. I will be trying this tonight (unless someone warns me otherwise, of course) so I will report back and let you guys know how it went. Do you guys think 30 mg is too low a dose for my 40 mg tolerance?

I'm sure I will receive the wrath of Tricomb for something, but I did search before posting and I checked the massive potentiation threads and couldn't find this specific method. Have mercy on my inquiry :)

Adding in all that crap is only going to fuck you over in the end when you have to go through that whole ordeal everytime you use opioids.

Merging you with the megathread.

Just add Soma brand muscle relaxants to any opiates. Not all muscle relaxants are good like Flexeril, that stuff sucks. Soma imo is one of the best potentiating pills you could take.

somas are a brand name for a sedative type drug, commonly confused as a muscle relaxent

There is an EXCELLENT opiate potentiator out there. I'm a daily user of about 70-100 mg of hydrocodone a day and it works very well for me. Do a google search for opiate potentiator by no warning. Even after 9 years of using and high doses it still works for me. I highly recommend it.

There is an EXCELLENT opiate potentiator out there. I'm a daily user of about 70-100 mg of hydrocodone a day and it works very well for me. Do a google search for opiate potentiator by no warning. Even after 9 years of using and high doses it still works for me. I highly recommend it.

I love using Soma's together with opiates, to me at least it is by far the best way to get the most bang for your buck when using opiates (especially if you like a more "nodding" opiate high). I just took 8 Norco's an 4 Soma's and I feel great....I wouldn't recommend taking that much of either unless you are tolerant to both or else you could be really nodded out. If you have no tolerance I would recommend 10-20mg of hydrocodone and maybe 1-2 350mg Soma's to start, that should do nicely. It's important to know your body and how much you can an can't take cause it could be a potentially dangerous combination if you don't know what your doing. Anyways thanks for taking the time out to make this awesome thread and everyone have fun an be safe.

Just wanted to add that I've been on opiates for 3 plus years so my tolerance is up there pretty good, I can take 300mg of opiates in a day and be just fine, so my tolerance is up there. I take pills whether it be OC's, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, etc. I didn't use H and haven't had the pleasure of trying Fendynal, hydromorphone, an Oxymorphone.

Mike =D

Last edited: