• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The ultimate drug combo

R U forgetting the seductive, sedation of SOMA? A cake is not a cake without the icing. I, personally enjoy the effects of N2o which oddly enough remind me of Ketamine. I would allot myself the perfect half n half (50/50) of some really great black tar in combo with the purist Meth ever made, but not before patiently waiting the 20 mins it takes Soma to kick in and directly after snorting just enough "K" to enojoy as well as know exactly when to do the nitrous. Oh and all of this would take place on Mt.Tam during another perfect sun set, in the warmth of a mid Aug nite. <3:D

Last edited:
^ lol. Is the gigantic font really neccesary? Its difficult to read!

i say we all should just get reallly baked
bump about 120-160mg of adderall
drink a 6 pack
down 2g of shrooms
and last but deff not least travel to the "k hole"
LETS DO IT

before... a few lines of coke some beer, chat for a bit with my mates

rave/free.... party 1 gram of mdma and 1 drop of quality LSD+ 1 gram of speed

after party... 1 gram of ketamine, 100mg of temazepam, 100mg of methadone

i think one of my favorite combos would be adderall and weed. anyone else like mixing these a lot?

ye adderall wit weed is amazing, but my combo would have to be...

-ghetto booty
-weed
-oxy
-kpin
-newports

don't knock it til you rock it

Vaped about 0.4g Cannabis in the Volcano + Snorted 175mg Ketamine + Took a double balloon of Nitrous as the K peaked = completely loosing sense of everything for what felt like 15 minutes, but was probably only 1-2 minutes.

That's one I've done. Now what I really want to do is get a little Nitrous in and try MDMA + Cannabis + Ketamine + Nitrous as I now have pure MDMA, but no Nitrous. :(

before... a few lines of coke some beer, chat for a bit with my mates

rave/free.... party 1 gram of mdma and 1 drop of quality LSD+ 1 gram of speed

after party... 1 gram of ketamine, 100mg of temazepam, 100mg of methadone

100mg of temazepam, wouldnt that put you in a coma? lol

2 Norco and a 10mg adderall after a morning shower! Topped off by a top-down canyon drive on a 80 degree sunny day.

my favorite combo yet would definatly be mescaline and molly, c'mon, how did no one mention my favorite drug?

Ive never tried it but man does that coke/heroin IV sount nice. Damn though this is a gnarly thread, we got some real live druggies on here, makes me feel like a rookie haha, anyway enjoy everyone