• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc The UK rolling tobacco comparison thread

After years of "You're gonna fuckin die" emblazoned on our tobacco products, are HM government now taking the softly, softly approach?

Curious Q: Do you guys use filters wuth your rollies?Or am I the only one smoking filterless cigs xd.

Amber leaf from the shops, €21.50 for 30 grams including skins and filters. Most people buy theirs from different channels however.

Its not even cotton. Its some faux shit. But i like my contraband menthol filters... They tried a ban on the menthol too..

Gold leaf i smoke... I think cutters chouce isthe one with the funny cheap smoky bacon crisp taste to it.

The non real stuff, thats some shyte for sure.

I think liverool has a strange range, well birkenhead. I bought some there last year and it was proper sailor crap

Its not even cotton. Its some faux shit. But i like my contraband menthol filters... They tried a ban on the menthol too..

Gold leaf i smoke... I think cutters chouce isthe one with the funny cheap smoky bacon crisp taste to it.

The non real stuff, thats some shyte for sure.

I think liverool has a strange range, well birkenhead. I bought some there last year and it was proper sailor crap
Yup goldleaf for me 14 quid in the local for 50g - has such a nice aroma. but on the fags at the moment as i have a rather large disposable income now drugs are not on the shopping list.

bacca.jpg

This guy only sells by the kilo.

Yup goldleaf for me 14 quid in the local for 50g - has such a nice aroma. but on the fags at the moment as i have a rather large disposable income now drugs are not on the shopping list.

50g for 14 quid? That's bloody cheap. Is it under the counter?

Mai oui d'accord, Duty free from somewhere not snide,£19 for GVigin.

This is for all you rollie smokers out there.

I'm interested to hear what brands people prefer and the prices you pay in different stores and parts of the country.

(This is for shop bought baccy only, not bootleg baccy)

My default brand of choice has been Gold Leaf for a number of years now, mainly because its one of the cheapest. When I can't get that I go for the Sterling as its the same price. However, t'other day, Morrisons had neither in stock so the woman suggested Marlboro Gold which was 80p cheaper on 30g than my usual choice. Turns out to be a bloody nice baccy!

Here's a comparison of the three brands mentioned above.

GOLD LEAF

Price for 30g at Morrisons: £12.50

Pros:
Not a bad tasting baccy
Skins included
Resealable pouch

Cons:
No 'bite' to the smoke. Lacking in satisfaction sometimes
Tendency to go powdery towards the bottom of the pouch

STERLING

Price for 30g at Morrisons: £12.50

Pros:
Double packet of skins included

Cons:
Tends to be a little drier and harsher than Gold Leaf
Pouch not resealable

MARLBORO GOLD

Price for 30g at Morrisons: £11.70

Pros:
Satisfying smoke with a nice 'bite'
Stays fresh to the bottom of the pouch
Pouch has a double seal, one of them resealable
Pouch flap has a handy pocket for stashing your skins

Cons:
No skins included

So it's a no brainer - I'm sticking which the Marlboro from now on. The lack of skins is no problem because I always buy mine in bulk from Home Bargains - 69p for a 6 pack of Swan.

(Top tip: never buy from Eurogarages - cunts charged me £15.75 for 30g Gold Leaf the other day)
it has to be bootleg most of the time just can't afford normal and most of the bootlegs worth are fags so I'm gonna put my favourite foreign fags then normal

bootleg:

nzed but they don't have normal size nzed fags anymore for some reason they stopped importing them which sucks because nzed tastes and feels the most like a normal fag

nzed slims

Golden Virginia

Normal:

golden Virginia the original that used to be in a green pack this is proper stuff with strong flavour, aroma and taste.

pal mal same as above really just has a different taste obviously not the most popular but I like it normal

And last but not least

good old strong and horrible amberleaf I don't really like it but everyone else seems to and before the minimal quantity limit change your go to for tobacco as a skint stoner was a yellow £3 pack of good old amberleaf that also come with rizla everyone else seemed to love it and it was their favourite and obviously if their was nothing else I would have it but personally I think it's to strong which made it a lot less enjoyable for me because I would be coughing and being sick after a small number of drugs it didn't help that we all put tons of tobacco in our spliffs back then

Now days I usually stick with Nzed slims they get the job done and you can also cut the filters in half to get a better drag which I like plus it don't hurt that their only a fiver a pack and the immigrants make a killing because all everyone wants is cheap fags and in this day and age with recessions the eu etc ..who can blame them?

50g for 14 quid? That's bloody cheap. Is it under the counter?
Some places still have stocks of the original colour packs which are technically illegal now so they sell them at a cheaper price one day soon the last coloured pack of fags or tobacco will be sold and then it will only be the depressing black and grey packs except for the odd foreign pack.

Stopped smoking baccy years ago but now and again, I get the craving for a spliff especially at the festivals. Is there a decent tobacco alternative to put in spliffs?

5euro for 40g .legit.before here were good offers for 20euro for kilo for illegaly sneaked tobaco from factories.good one.but this well dried before a couple of years