• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

Ohh. But I love the UFO's ! 🤘👽

0puXRzX.jpg

if there's Aliens in Antarktis, they're cuddling with super volcanoes.
Wouldn't the Appenines or the Alps be better to hide in?

I mean I live near the Alps, and we see a lot of weird shit in the sky.

The Nazis once tried to sell us that Antarktis was once Atlantis.(The Nazis saw themselves as "Aryan", which are the heirs of Atlantis) They did a lot of propaganda articles about this "Neuschwabenland" they founded in Antarktis. But they used pseudo-science like the "Welteislehre" to 'prove' their point.
By watching other planets, that's absolutely 100% impossible tho - the last time we didn't have ice on the poles was hundreds of thousands of years ago. We're technically still in a reclining Ice Age, and once it's over, a new one will start. And without ice poles, it's much too hot for any life to survive on a planet. Sooo.. yeah that's where Atlantis definitely was not. If it ever existed.

Honestly there's more chance that Atlantis is under the Sahara, or in the Atlantic Ocean.

I'm not the biggest reader into the lightworker thing as of yet and find it a little whitewashed - but I do realize through my own findings that the reincarnate form is more likely to transfer from the alien races, or perhaps as well a percentage of believers in more transparently alien worship like Hindu, than the human being. It's rare for a human being to be reincarnated, compared to the others.

So, for people who do have a reincarnate soul form in being, they're more likely to be from another intelligent race than a past fellow human. My dreams for the sun always up in times as of late I've found stunning to the envisioning dream I had awhile ago about a boy who died from an engine blast during a crop delivery from another society who wasn't delivering well and it was an attack. Then I read about the Serpos - which is the only true exhibition by human beings to another society ever written to any detail in American intelligence agencies..

Nevermind the cheesy cover. boolean pdf from the DIA and such if you want cross reference.

They were in battle with some other beings in a past millenia and it's on again. This is reflecting here as well. I'm stunned at my placement as a soul form from what I met and read when I read the description for these beautiful beings. They look almost human. They know the story of Christ.

RIP young one. It was an odd dream. I've never been one to STAY vegan but their diet is so similar to my favorites, their environment so ideal to me and to what I dream, and I got this before I'd ever read about them.

They're around and stuck while we're in a ridiculous spiritual war and the hostile societies they warned of all enlisted again. It's a double between the spirit and the ones actually there - and blasted out of view they are and it's all in limbo. I'm stuck myself. I know myself to be one of these from may 7 91, to may 8 my birthdate (soul normally travels one day to find another in reincarnation - and its an ADDITIONAL - NOT a 'past life' with co-species soul reincarnation and maybe most person to person from what I read and gather to mind) and because I was fortunate enough to be 'saved' pastorally or blessed more than once in my life and I (while not being a big reader of scripture overall but..) I accepted Jesus in my heart as the real deal and a real person. I've experienced that feeling where it's really nice to feel spiritual connection - imaginatively and especially for real -

I'm under some subject to be pushed along in ways that aren't very nice because I'm like that and because Im staying optimistic as I can and keeping others paths in a spirited mind..

so I hear

this could be nonsense

'dont wanna be an aliennn..... but Ill deal with it' a subconscious songwrit from 2021 coming true

And all my life crashed

I'm actually okay. crazy but okay. love you guys

Hybridism is an interesting subject but I find humanity to be my roots anyway. It's a theory and I'll keep the frame of reference loose because I'm not here to transform to terraform pathic energies from a claim of being some alien hominid.

But I feel very connected to that story anyway for multiple reasons important to my core self.

Here's some slides from the presentation. Maybe they're 1,000 year old inbred children, or aliens

F531sYcW0AAB66f

F531sgIW4AAQ3Yg

F531soTWoAE3yqf

F532FzrW8AAldV9
The find of these bodies in mexico in connection to paramilitary intelligence nuts neither science nor theology pissed off many and spawned concurrently some spiritual issues in demoniac lands in the advent of the human genome being fully sequenced in January 2022. It's hell on Earth in some parallels and we've always been shielded from that for various reasons so we're not well able to help or as respected as could be.

This is an important subject and if you have an experience show another being something like Psalms and how other nations can be defined as being written to interplanetary tense in our own Bible. They're not always healthy or even alive - and need guidance. Tell them they're known and loved under the same tree - not forbidden although we may be pushed back to be told so. The Bible has a double meaning the way its written and He did NOT express any forbidden fruit or immorality to our existence. Its good - but written often backward by the demoniac. They shielded us from the shadows and a book being a book we oft misunderstood.

You are loved and cared for - always - and the end is never the end up above. Nix to sin - it's not to be determined on paper or tablature - and even a mention of stone tablature can make one disappear they're so pathetic to stir us to be unknown to help each other - connect as well as we can be - and it's almost over. You're going to heaven and you are always welcome with us even if we can't be conceived to be there - because you're already here. You are valuable and (although readers may think WTF on BL as oft happens) we're here in the end. You're gonna make it before we do little guy because you knew!

Even here you're loved and cared for by those in the know and as Jesus said about this exactly in reference to all the different types of being (not to loving a son more which is obvious and fine)

he keeps no favorites! Thats between life forms and dimensions!

Here's some slides from the presentation. Maybe they're 1,000 year old inbred children, or aliens

F531sYcW0AAB66f

F531sgIW4AAQ3Yg

F531soTWoAE3yqf

F532FzrW8AAldV9
that's what we call a "con"
a) ever saw an xray that looks like this? No. Xrays literally make bones look like they are glowing. Even Xrays from decades ago
b) picture number two looks like the graphics in old video games like Diablo I & II
c) there were Nazcan mummies found that look very similar to that (which were probably used to build the "puppets")
d) 90% of the science community are screaming: "FRAUD!"
e) they share 37% DNA with us, this was tested - and the conclusion was made that 37% of the parts to build these "puppets" was used from humans, the rest from different animals, which..was also tested. 100% a fraud. It's either aliens who were part human part animals which is ridiculous - why would their entire DNA come from earth?, or they played Dr. Frankenstein and sewed some shit together for attention and money - which is the logical conclusion.

It's the fucking rocket in hieroglyphs all over again. It's like when the Japanese told us they found a mermaid, but they actually just sewed a woman and a shark together. Or was it a dolphin. .Whatever
People believe it all, you can tell them Gary created the universe, but don't tell anyone or the CIA will hunt me down.

People have to finally understand that the "conspiracy theorists" have E V E R Y reason to lie to you. Your clicks are generating money.
You watching videos is generating money. They are literally getting money from youtube, from their homepage, from their "courses".
It's a fucking con and the internet has made it ridiculously easy. All they have to say is "boo government", and they get a LOT of support.

And the governments love it, because it makes them look a 100 times more powerful than they actually are. Wouldn't you love to have your people think you are in control of ALL information, and that you are all powerful, and fly around in UAPs, or whatever? They tell you their information gets "repressed" by the gov: so why is it all over Amazon, Youtube, the fucking History Channel, etc.? I'd believe governments push this shit, before I will ever believe they repress it.

Just think for a moment. No, there's no fucking helicopters and rockets in hieroglyphs, it's one pharaohs name written over another: fun that it looks like a helicopter, but it absolutely isn't - we know both pharaohs, ramses II and seti, and how to write their names, and it's just one written over the other. And some conspiracies even are probably correct, like 9/11, but most are just used as a source of free money. People are VERY stupid, and they tend to believe anything, apparently. Even that the earth is fucking flat. People are fucking idiots. That's why this stuff is everywhere on the internet.
Not because it's all true, or because even 90% is true: it's just because people are morons, and they are fooled very easily.

Give them something emotional to care about like "boo government", and they won't even care about the facts - they are emotionally invested now :)
that's why pretty much every single conspiracy theory says bad things about governments: super powerful, spying on us, repressing info, whatever.
This is a precise maneuvre necessary for the con - even flat earth has this:
anyone who is emotionally invested, will not use logic to understand a situation. That's Gustave Le Bon 101. The Nazis perfected that kind of brainwashing.
We should really get smarter one day...

Last edited: