• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The U.S.-based business partner of the world’s former largest online drug dealer

A drug dealer with the last name "Quinones?" No way!

As part of his plea agreement, Quinones will allow the government to take what it says are illicit gains from the drug dealing enterprise, including the $157,580 in cash, a 2012 Nissan Titan, a 2012 Nissan Sentra, a Sig Sauer model M400 rifle, two pistols, roughly 130 rounds of ammunition, two lap top computers, a desk top computer, four cell phones, two iPods, a computer tablet, and various hard drives and thumb drivers, court papers say.

Stealing people stuff. You know I always heard that cops don't bother going for the small fry and concentrate on the big fish. Silly me, I used to think this was a strategy to win the drug war. Now I know better. Its all about the money.. the bigger the fish the more they can steal and the more money and man hours you can try and justify, while doing the least work. The bigger the fish the more they can wave it around the newspapers and in front of the politicians to get more funding. They can even use a big fish bust to pretend they are making a positive difference in the world and the utterly failed war on drugs.

In other news.. drugs are still everywhere and so are all the awful problems the "prohibition" creates. So milk that original silk road CI line for all its worth. ( why do any work when you can have it done for ya right) I don't blame ya.. Just milking the drug war for everything you can make, beg, borrow, and steal, just its in the ill fitting costumes of "justice" pretending to play in the "hero's" role, saving the children and making a difference.

Last edited:
Sig m4 is a nice rifle
The gov loves taking ppls stuff. And when ur found not guilty it takes years if you're lucky to get it back. Scumbags

157k in cash but how much in bitcoin do you think they confiscated?