Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the twelfth Man quote-athon

L2R

Bluelight Crew
a typical, stinking fuckin hot thread today here in aus social...

328588.jpg

who here also grew up laughin your arse off the naughtiness that was the 12th man? shit, as a young'un i could probably recite the entire first "Wired World of Sports" cassette.

reminisce and quote away!

Kostya Tzu being trained by Jeff Fennech, speaking to the media:

"I like to be sankink yous all for comink... i be lovink yous all...em...eh"

:D

'I wonder how much they charge to replace a husband?"

"Lady? Where are you lady?"

"I'm in the glove box"

"Well normally we charge $18.50 for a replacement, but considering I got here a bit late lets say $15?"

Last edited:
I still know all the words to Marvelous. Thanks, tortuousroadtripswithparents.

"oh my god, her testicle has popped out of her costume."

"the cars just keep going round and round and round, it so fucking boring."

"Every fuckin horse with an s in its name" =D

damn, that one used to crack me the hell up! nice, i forgot all about it. trying to think of the horse names, wasn't there a "super sleuth" and a "sister sally"?

"And for all you croquet fans we have fuck all for you."

"Soon after the drinks break, he went for a slash outside the off stump and it just dribbled away down his leg side. The umpire had no hesitation in dismissing him for his little indiscretion, you can't get away with that sort of thing, not even here on the subcontinent."

"Pierce off, Jack"

"What did you say?"

"Pierce off, Jack, Gibbs on"

"Don't tell me to piss off fuck knuckle"

And Impacto - if Majestic Prince doesn't bring home the bickies in this one, well my missus and kids could be singing for their supper tonight

Last edited:
GOLD!

I LOVED the day when my dad bought the first album and we sat down listening to the record, it got many many many repeats! We were still living in Altona before moving to outer Geelong so I was under 13. My dad rocks :D

"Canary Yellow?, that's Australian Gold my friend and don't you fuckin' forget it"

"Wendy, Wendy!"

"....and its MCG Hammer!"

I used to love the Indian and Sri Lankan cricket players names...

kud-ess-arm-in-arf and Sun-il-ava-ska

"...and these fucking cars keep going around and around it is so fucking boring... Yes Murray, it really is fucked"

"...and for the lesbians, better strap on the plastic girls because we have more of those female weight lifters on the show"

"I don't believe in grudges, for me a grude is just somewhere to park the car"

another Greggy South African classic!

Taxi Driver: "Hey aren't you that guy that does the weightlifting and the motorbikes? Eastlake, Darryl Eastlake. Yeah it is you."
Richie: "Yeah, that's it"
Taxi Driver: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Thort so!"
Richie: "Dick Head"

damn this thread takes me back. i gotta source these tapes again.

damn this thread takes me back. i gotta source these tapes again.

I had mine on tapes too. I found this on Wiki:

* On 6 November 2009 the 12th Man Box Set was released to celebrate the 12th man's 25th anniversary. It contains all 7 of the 12th Man's albums plus the 'Bruce 2000' CD Single.

* The 12th Man also plans to release a documentary in 2010. The documentary will be a combination of rare archival footage, fly-on-the-wall home video of 12th Man recording sessions through the years, animated sketches of some famous 12th Man album segments, TV performances, special guests from the sporting and entertainment communities, as well as interviews, stories and bizarre anecdotes from the past 25 years of ‘The 12th Man’ phenomenon.

I was pretty young but we had tapes of tapes of tapes...

"Your about as funny as a fucking fart in an elevator"

"ah.. love have you seen my jacket ?.. which one love.. the white , the off white , the bone or the ivory"

or something like that.. lol

Ahh i could sit here and quote all night long! But any time Bill and Tony went at it would bring me to tears =D But then again, anything Bill said... The whole set makes for a good night in %)