• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the telepathic orgy scene from sense8 - this is why meth is a lousy sex drug

I have never used meth and I do not want to. Have you ever used it Tantric?

Why is meth so popular among gay and bisexual men, and LGBT people as a sex drug?

LGBT people using meth as a sex drug is nothing new as it's been like this for decades since the early or mid 60s, or late 60s, and the whole PNP thing is nothing new at all despite what sociologists and other academics want to believe. You can read LGBT literature published from these decades see and not much has changed that much in the last 45-50 years.

I had this gf I used to TRY to have telepathic sex with. She'd get out of bed before me and I would ghost her while I was still asleep and she was doing something in the house. Whenever I'd start, she'd start making noise, giggling, moaning, whatever, as soon as she felt my ectoplasm go into her and it would break my concentration and wake me up. She said it tickled and it was never like the scene in the video. That made me feel bad and I quit trying.

Last edited:
try this - you and someone you are sexually compatible with. 25ml of delsym + 2 mg DOC each. note that both are legal in the usgov. sometime during that day, you're going to have astral sex that will fry your mind. i can't describe it.

people use meth as a sex drug because they think sex is something you do with your junk. pretty stupid, since it makes your junk not work. sex is something you do with your soul. yes, i've done methsex - have you ever seen the experiments with rats that have electrodes in their brains connected to paddles that they just keep pushing until they starve? yeah. is that your idea of a good time? i'll give you this - if you haven't been laid in a while, it's cathartic. that's about as far as i can go with it. people who devote themselves to that .... well, the price is your soul. not for me, i have better uses for mine, like fucking hot guys with it. keep your junk and junk and junk....funny how that word keeps coming up to mean different things but not...

try this - you and someone you are sexually compatible with. 25ml of delsym + 2 mg DOC each. note that both are legal in the usgov. sometime during that day, you're going to have astral sex that will fry your mind. i can't describe it.

people use meth as a sex drug because they think sex is something you do with your junk. pretty stupid, since it makes your junk not work. sex is something you do with your soul. yes, i've done methsex - have you ever seen the experiments with rats that have electrodes in their brains connected to paddles that they just keep pushing until they starve? yeah. is that your idea of a good time? i'll give you this - if you haven't been laid in a while, it's cathartic. that's about as far as i can go with it. people who devote themselves to that .... well, the price is your soul. not for me, i have better uses for mine, like fucking hot guys with it. keep your junk and junk and junk....funny how that word keeps coming up to mean different things but not...

OK I personally do not believe that sex is something that's only done with your genitals.

I have never used meth, and personally do not want to. I'm personally not into combining sex with drugs but I've only had sex on alcohol either buzzed or drunk 3 times and I did not enjoy it. When I was into using other drugs I would mainly just do them alone, or with friends who were mainly heterosexual but some were bisexual or gay men but we were friends so we never had sex as I'm not into that.

I have been told by gay men I know who are into meth that it makes it so your penis does not get hard or gives you 'parTy dick' and that it turns most men into bottoms, and if the man is active or a 'top' he will get into putting large dildos or his fist or arm into men since his penis does not work, or get extremely sexually aggressive if he can get hard and find a willing sex partner.

I never used meth even though I've lived in areas where it was easily available since I react different to low doses of Dexedrine and Adderall that I was prescribed for ADD, and a low dose of those was enough and I would get sweaty, clench/grind my teeth, or concentrate and I've heard that this mainly happens to people when they take a higher dose than 5-15mg orally like I was prescribed.

I have experienced telepathy while on psychedelics though. But it was LSD and mushrooms, and sort of on cannabis at times too but I haven't used any of those in years, and when I had telepathy on it, it was not sexual.

It's very real.

Not too long ago, I was on the bus and a hot girl got on. I made eye contact, complimented her dress and held my breath.

We imagined fucking together for 5 minutes or so. It was fucking hot. It's the same thing as fucking someone in your dream except it's during the day time. (Is there even a difference?) I could tell she was lucid. She was all flustered and blushing. Didn't get her number...then

Weirdest part 3-4 months later we crossed paths, smoked a joint at a Moe. show and she almost leaves with me but came to the show with a friend. Now we communicate telepathically. Could be way cooler but something about not eatin or drinking and listening to the voices or some shit...I wasn't really paying attention.=D (I gotta laugh cuz this shit is too frustratingly perfect to be this simple).

It's all about fasting and holding your breath....and believing.

edit: theycalledhimpriest, I'll get back to your PM. I have a way of writing (cough cough adderall) then not wanting to reread what I wrote. but I will get back to you

Last edited: