• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The taste of Bromazolam?!

MonoCa$h

Greenlighter
I like the triazolos better than regular benzos. But I have only ever tried Etizolam and Clonazolam.
I love the taste of etizolam so I found that under the tounge was the best way to do it. My question is about the taste of bromazolam. I’m hearing that it tastes like alprazolam? Is this true because I need some so I can do spring cleaning. I will get a bunch this week. I hated the taste of Xanax. Another question, I have binged on clonazolam 3 or 4 times and I never tasted it until the most recent time a month ago and it tasted exactly like etizolam. Somebody tested it and it was negative. The individual selling also had etizolam powder for sale. I have had real clonazolam before I know because 3 years ago I was on a binge with it and was mixing it with my suboxone and bath salts ( not literally mixing cuz I was IV the salts) and fell out when I was parked @ my pharmacy. Some nice first responders took me for a ride in an ambulance and I had positive results for clonazolam. I don’t remember tasting it because I don’t remember much of that 3 weeks. I rarely use benzos these days but the spring cleanup and remodeling has to be done and I know the only way I can do it is while medicated. I’m smart enough not to be driving or to be anywhere but home when I’m using these. So I’m asking for a compare and contrast of how bromazolam, clonazolam, etizolam, and alprazolam taste. When I lick a tablet I should have a bitter taste in my mouth that lingers and needs to be washed away with a drink of something with flavor, no? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

This is way to close to a question to some unknown individual's to indentify a substance by taste. Which is not accurate and not allowed.

What I can tell you is that there seem's to be a general consensus a nitro bond, like Clonazolam, Clonazepam, Flunitrazepam or Nitrazepam have gives a minty flavor.
But that's not a way to determine if the substance you take is actually one of these! They might have just added some Menthol to a counterfit Fentanyl analogue look-a-like pill. Same for bitterniss, not an reliable indicator.

Is this true because I need some so I can do spring cleaning.
What's this spring cleaning and benzos I read about in some threats?

I had some bromazelam a long time ago, and though I always chew pills since I discovered I liked the taste of aspirin at age 12 or so. I don't remember the taste of Bromazelam.
Alprazolam has a somewhat bitter taste, not bad if you're into bitter.
Clonazepam is minty, which I enjoy very much

Judging the identity of things by taste is not a good practice, but it makes even less sense when you aren't even tasting the substance in its pure state but rather as a pressed pill (which is what I think you're talking about here?).

As a pure powder, bromazolam is very bitter, but not quite as bitter as it's closely related cousin, pyrazolam. If I were blindfolded, I believe I could tell the difference between the two, but perhaps I couldn't. And if I tried to taste test something like flubromazolam, I'd be unconscious within half an hour to due to it's extreme potency.

But I've never had pressed pill versions of any RC benzo (I've always bought my benzos sold as a powder). But even as a pure powder taste testing is a terrible way to identify a substance. If anything, taste is more useful as a negative indicator -- something that tells you that a given substance isn't what you think it is (for example, if you have a powder that was sold as bromazolam and it tastes sweet, then it isn't pure bromazolam). But as a positive ID (for example, "this substance is bitter so it probably is bromazolam"), taste is a terrible indicator.

I’ve never had powder. I’m not that big into benzos. I’m curious, because a vendor says it’s pure doesn’t mean it is. How do you know if a powder is pure and if it’s really what you paid for? It’s probably worth the money most of the time but how do you know it’s pure? Is somebody testing?

How do you know if a powder is pure and if it’s really what you paid for?
You can send it to a place like drugsdata.org for $100, which will confirm whatever chemical(s) it may be, but they only provide ratios of drugs/adulterants and not actual purity %.

Pure bromazolam powder is bitter, reminded me of alprazolam bitterness, but maybe 50% weaker in taste mg for mg.

I’ve never had powder. I’m not that big into benzos. I’m curious, because a vendor says it’s pure doesn’t mean it is. How do you know if a powder is pure and if it’s really what you paid for? It’s probably worth the money most of the time but how do you know it’s pure? Is somebody testing?

You don't, unless you test. But if you buy from a high quality vendor, and have sent in samples for testing on occasion, you're probably getting a high purity product. Like 95+%

Problem is, in the event some ulta potent random synthesis side-product is made, you might have a problem, even if it's only 2% of the total weight. Or perhaps it's not acutely toxic but carcinogenic and you wind up with liver cancer in 15 years. Hopefully rare.