The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
foolsgold, I can only imagine how trapped and besieged you must feel. I am so sorry. Is hearing voices new or something that you have lived with before? What country are you in?

ive lived with it all my life just of late they have done nothing but lie and try to get me to kill myself

something i was sent today Dear John,

Thank you for your inquiry. We hope this message finds you safe and well. We are very grateful that you survived your attempt. Strong emotions affect all of us - even those of us living in the monastery. It can be difficult if we do not have emotional support but it is important to not die just because of a strong emotion. You are not alone - many young people every day try and take their own life.

During the difficult moments when it seems like there is no other solution, no reason to continue, please just lie down, close your eyes and follow your breathing. Take refuge in your breath, and think and do absolutely nothing until the strong emotion has passed. Wait for the emotional storm to pass - you know it will, eventually. Strong emotions are just like real storms - they come, stay awhile, and then eventually must disperse. The sun will rise again. Even though, sometimes during the worst storms it doesn't feel like it ever will.

Dear friend, in our experience friends who are going through mental difficulty should stabilize their condition with licensed medical professionals before exploring mindfulness and meditation as a supporting treatment. Mindfulness alone will not be enough to help. After a few months of professional help, and perhaps medical treatment, if you wish, you could come and stay with us for one week and see if you receive any benefit.

We would also like to share with you some online resources that you may explore as you wish:

http://vimeo.com/plumvillage

https://www.youtube.com/user/plumvillageonline

this is getting worse i was in two minds to buy 50mg of etzi or diclazapam powder and just shoot the whole lot in one go i haven't but nothing is working counselling is just a joke she is just trying to palm me of on to some one else with these stupid day thing ity bobs she is sending me to i told her i cant handle going out side much let alone being in a group therapy

i just want out think ive food some one to take charlie off me so he will be taken care of and if she will that's that

I haven't said anything about her posts, just watching . And just going by the storyline of sadkid I regrettably and tentatively agree.... At the least shes looking like someone that desperately need some attention and caring.

today i didn't want to die.

yesterday i really did.

today i took a suboxone from my recovering boyfriends old stash.

i really want to get a sub doctor but i don't know how to, i mean shit, i just got medicaid ... i guess i'll try methadone but how do i even do that? i really need some help. i don't want to fucking be so depressed and sick anymore. wtf do i do? every night i feel like i am nothing but a waste of space and that my dreams will never come to fruition. i'm trying so hard to get out of my mother's house. i'm trying desperately to get into a supportive apartment and away from my mother, hopefully, it will be soon. god. i need to be away from this fucking hell.

how do i get on subs with medicaid/how do i get on methadone? please someone help me

all the clinics take medicaid I thought, last I knew. When I went to discovery house they did. Don't stay on the shit for 10 years like I did.

You don't say where you are, so this is the best I got. I got my own wallowing to do. I take care of dying patients and It all seems useless right now. They just go through all the money they work for and die. That's awful. Hang on, we will both feel better tomorrow. I have a good pastor. Do you? I am going to mine tomorrow. I will pray for you. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not wallowing in it i am fighting it the best i can but ive got fuck all really to be here for its a war i am losing at the minute if the rope had not snapped the other day i wouldn't be here now

I'm sincerely saddened to read you're having such a bad time FG, no one knows how you feel but I to struggle with suicidal feelings and they have engulfed my whole existence on more than one occasion.

Very recent experience leads me to suggest you do keep trying to find help and counselling, a recent chance counselling session had a greater impact on my current thinking than anything has done in a long time.

I don't see an wallowing going on, life is a choice, your choice and possibly the only real choice we have, my best advice is not to give it up without one hell of a fight.

As ever I can only offer what meagre support I have, all my ver6y best wishes <3

it isn't helping tonight watching the family rushing round my sister just because she is in hospital with bells palsy not even life threatening yet me i just getb left to it and treated like scum by them all

fucking want to cry like normal but the only time i can manage that is after days and days of drug abuse and i am clean still at the minute roll on the morning post with my etzi noids and some new stim to try out not even released yet so tonight

bastard of a father even had the nerve too say i may not care about my sister but he does more like he just does want people knowing what he did to her as a kid

sorry bit to much there i know but i am venting feel like drinking but ive not drunk properly in years now i won that one and shouldn't let this get the better of me

but cheers Allein like you say i am not wallowing i am fighting how the nylon snapped i do not know glad it did more time with charlie he was very very off with me for a day or so afterwards as i just didn't say goodbye just did it and he knew something was wrong

need to get rid of the pins before i get something i can inject and od with as well its just one thing after another

il see how my day release goes after the 9th of may but that's doesn't sound good for me as i hate groups of people ive lived alone for 15 years nearly now hardly ever leave the house so thats going to be another trigger to fight against Scarborough has some high cliffs and no way back once off them

I'm done I can't cope anymore. Thanks to everyone for all of their help and advice good luck to everyone

meddicaid pays for my sub program in full, script too. Try searchingon a search engine for your area

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I recently have been rejected by a girl I had a crush on and the peopke who I thought were my friends treat me like I'm expendable. I feel lonely all the time and I can't take it anymore. All I can ever think about is death and the freedom it grants. I just don't want to feel the pain anymore.

Hey, nappy, are you in high school? That's an excruciating time of life for so many of us--and often one of the loneliest ironically. Being rejected always hurts but try to concentrate on what you do well, what interests you and what makes you laugh and eventually you will begin to develop friendships around the substance of shared interests and not just being thrown together by school or neighborhood or whatever. Give your self time and concentrate on yourself--someday this moment in time will look very small in the rearview mirror. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt right now, though and for that I am genuinely sorry.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.