• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Sprig and Sandy 4-Substituted Tryptamine Dosing Chart Thread

I was just about to post a question to see if anyone has a full list of substituted Tryptamines & I found this, which is considerably more useful!

Can I assume this is indeed a full list of 4 substituted Tryptamines?

Yes lots of respect for Nuke <3

I do find it funny that it lists a lot of propionylated drugs that AFAIK were never really on the market, but substitutions like the N-allyls are nowhere to be found. But everyone would approach this differently, it is no criticism although I do kind of put myself in a position where I would need to actually offer the data or shut the hell up.

Great post by Nuke. I think that when people report about taking something, especially tryptamines, they need to specify which salt it was.

reading the 4-ho-mipt thread I have a hard time estimating what a good starting dose of the fumarate will be, because people never say what form they have it in.

^that sounds like a perfect time to use the dosage calculator!
I think the dose you are looking for is something like 15 - 20 mg of the HCl. According to Nuke's math that is equivalent to 16 - 21.5 mg of the fumarate.
So in this case you don't have worry which form is being reported on, as the difference is probably smaller than your scale can reliably measure anyway.

so, muchos thanks to Nuke for this incredibly useful bit of work

I think that when people report about taking something, especially tryptamines, they need to specify which salt it was.

I'm more often than not guilty of neglecting to specify the form in which the material is tested. I propose that a new BL rule is added:

* Unless the form of a compound is unknown and the poster clearly mentions this, said poster must specify it (e.g. freebase, fumarate, hydrochloride, et al.). This rule is especially important regarding tryptamines.