• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The southeastern states heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Rules:

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-No stamp discussion (or however it is sold around you, no specific talk about any one "brand" or "batch" if you will)
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-No sourcing
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too. If you're not familiar with them I suggest you read them...

Alabama represent! Had some really fire stuff last week from my phone connect in bham.

right ATL where the fuck you at..im a transplant but might as well represent since im here for the foreseeable future

this thread is new..

if people post, just give it time and it should pick up..

but until then tell us what you know about it

This shit is redundant as fuck and just ends up being a sourcing thread since heroin is sparse in the south compared to other places

This shit is redundant as fuck and just ends up being a sourcing thread since heroin is sparse in the south compared to other places

Not really. It's easy to find in the city's. Birmingham Atlanta Memphis Nashville Knoxville all have heroin that's easy enough to find. If you can't find it in Birmingham you are just not looking very hard.

I wonder why the south doesn't talk about their dope use like people from Chicago or east coast..ive been here for a while and its never be4en a big topic like chicago

west coast doesn't talk much about it either I guess

I wonder why the south doesn't talk about their dope use like people from Chicago or east coast..ive been here for a while and its never be4en a big topic like chicago

It's just not part of the culture down here yet. Opiates weren't big at all until oxy hit the middle class white drug scene in the early 2000s. Heroin was unheard of in Birmingham until 2005-2006 and didn't strt getting local news coverage until 2009. This whole "epidemic" was started by purdue pushing the old OCs so hard. They opened pandoras box for my generation. I know so many kids from my white upper middle class high school who ended up strung out/dead that it's a little bit crazy.

hmm I see...

I guess it makes sense, its not like I was close to florida and able to come cop my OCs and shit, so OCs where expensive and hard to get cause everyone wanted them..dope was just easy to get.. being right next to florida it was just a short drive and you whre able to get 100s of OCs..and I guess Georgia took oer for a little bit after florida shut theirs down so the other thread says

so birminghas scene iss startingto jump off though huh?

ive looked it up here and all the stories about Atlanta talks about how is an import hub and then they distribute it from here..you would think some of it woukld trickle down to more then just one little area..im sure it has really though, most of the stories are fairly recent about the heroin use..

"In DeKalb County, heroin deaths doubled, increasing from 5 to 10 between 2012 and 2013. In Gwinnett County, deaths rose from 2 in 2012 to 7 in 2013. Cobb County saw heroin related deaths surge from 9 in 2011 to 16 in 2012, although deaths declined to 8 in the first nine months of 2014. Fulton County, which includes Atlanta, has seen the biggest increase in total numbers. Heroin deaths rose from 24 to 31 from 2012 to 2013. Since 2011, the county medical examiner reports there have been 73 deaths caused by the drug"

I guess its really not a lot.,.im actually in gwinnett, not fulton which I guess is kinda a more middle/upper class county (by Georgia standards)...I swear you can buy a house hre for 150k that would cost you 400k back at home

I mean Birmingham is nothing like Chicago but it's here. If I go down town and ask the right people it's not hard to find.

yeah m,y guy still never picked that money up..im bout to just say fuck it and try the area in the city..i really don't want to go into the bluff but maybe around it I can find something

Great to see your ass posting Chinky, wait you are in ATL? Send me a PM since I live in GA.

I moved from NY to Florida and the scene here is so different. I can't find Anything down here. I assumed it woukd be easier since I'm on the gulf coast but it's really scarce. I've sobered up because of it but I'm still dying to find some dope or pharms.

I kno its not dope related but I'm from south Jersey bellmawr 10mins outside Camden and I jus moved here to Lawrenceville GA outside of Atlanta..

I have smoked kush and Dabbs since I've been here and last night I scored some fire ass Molly..

So it really jus goes to show its who yu kno more than anything else when it comes to the south..

mtkp77.jpg

Last edited:
Copped a lil Atlanta dope..

I kno I was staying away from opiates but the chance came up and it was easy to get

It's mad different then the stamps I'm use to in Jersey.. Pretty good tho

ci5cl.jpg

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the hard Light tan rocks like that. Not saying it can't be good but I generally find that the strait white powder is stronger. Anyway with the tan rocks I can usually tell quality by how easily it dissolves in the spoon. I have had to add heat a few times to break that shit down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.