• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

It scatters mostly blue frequency range light that comes from the sky man. All you have to do is look up at the heavens on a clear sunny day, and it will begin to rain little bags of blue meth that disappear unless you throw dollar bills in the air and cry out hallelujah. You have to have already used the blue meth for at least 10 days without sleep for this to happen and only Walter White can make it. It's not a tv show? That's a documentary I thought.

qft

I would love to have GHB for a while. That'd be my first choice. It's just hard to get here, but I would totally use it daily for a while until I can sort my anxiety out in a healthier way.

No no no man. GHB's not a solution to anything except an occasional good time or prescribed for sleeping issues. I've lost two good friends to GHB - addiction is pretty easy once you start regular dosing, and it's all too easy even for an experienced user to misjudge a dose and vomit/choke/die while unconscious :\

That's why I come here. I just reminded myself of the time I date raped myself with that shit. Well, I had taken benzos and opiates as well but it was the G. I woke up on the couch and tried standing up, fell right over, I was pissing myself and crashing back and forth into the walls and never made it to the washroom. I've never been that downright wasted in my life and out of control of my body without considering alcohol blackouts. I probably came very close to an OD that time. I think I'll try and get my baclofen script again for now.

Anxiety specifically, yeah. I have a severe case of panic disorder. I have only tried more addictive meds (after trying several others, it was a last resort like I was showing up at the ER freaking out). I have been on benzos for years and I have auto-raped myself with them at this point. I need to get that under control asap now that the opiates are out of the picture. I know that whenever I've had a gabaB anxiolytic, they synergize with the benzos and I can take less of those little devils. Wouldn't baclofen at least be less of a long term problem, it doesn't build much tolerance...

And yeah, I really need to be kinder to myself. Seriously, why would I want to be mean to myself and put myself through these withdrawals. At least I'm off heroin for now.

Anxiety specifically, yeah. I have a severe case of panic disorder.

Sorry to hear that, I've been there in the past, it was not fun :(

Wouldn't baclofen at least be less of a long term problem, it doesn't build much tolerance...

Yes, it's certainly more appropriate than GHB, and used to ease withdrawal from a variety of drugs too. Tolerance does build though. But in a case where no choice is ideal, the question switches to simply which option's better.

It really isn't fun eh? Panic attacks are one of the worst feelings I have ever felt in my life. I started to get them several times a day, I was always either in a full blown panic attack, or so high strung with anxiety that I couldn't so much as move around, let alone read. When I was panicking I would pace around and wait for the shots to kick in. I would immediately slam shots or chug beers because I simply could not handle that shit, and like I just went through cold turkey H withdrawal without bitching about it very much... those attacks were awful.

I think my anxiety will go down once I see improvement in my life. I was completely lost at the time and my chronic pain was relentless and very stressful. However, those attacks went on for a year and I couldn't handle it anymore because every time my heart felt like it was in a vice grip, like I was about to have a heart attack. I would pace and pace and beg for mercy... I never begged for mercy in opiate withdrawal. The anxiety I have is extreme and eventually I went in to the ER and the psychiatrist there told me to stop taking seroquel and antidepressants and take a milligram of xanax 12 hours apart. They only gave me one script though, I could never get it refilled so I ended up getting like 10 grams of etizolam and making my own 2mg doses. I've been through a lot of trauma not to sound weak but I cannot handle the anxiety; at this point, it's a matter of the best option for me like you say. I do have a long term benzo script now but a small one.

I can function with chronic pain and honestly the anxiety is even still impacting my life much more than having near-constant agony in my thoracic spine. I know benzos don't work long term but I need to stabilize on a strict dosing regime and get on another medication that might help. I am sick and tired of taking these fucking benzos but what can I do when my anxiety is that extreme?

What pissed me off about my last relationship is that I didn't know at first, but she was drunk every time we hung out for the first little while. She had so much extreme social anxiety that she wouldn't even go to dinner and meet my family months down the road. Or meet any of my friends. She was constantly asking me for benzos too... and guess what, I gave her some valium and they sent her home from work because she didn't realize how wrecked she was. I really regret that because ever since she has wanted a script for them and she doesn't need it! I have seen her have one panic attack and I really helped calm her right down. Benzos really shouldn't be used for people who are too nervous to talk to people... that is something CBT could easily fix I bet. And she is dead set on benzos now, I'm so pissed at myself. I'm never ever giving someone an addictive substance again and I had to keep refusing her, but eventually found out she was dipping into my etiz stash. People like to hide their problems and it ends up being a fucking waste of time.

It wasn't all bad, we could relate through it but I am very worried about her getting ahold of benzos. She's going to either way and I know it and I can't do a thing about it because despite showing her sites like benzo buddies she doesn't get that they simply do not work long term, even if they are not abused.

So this new lady I am speaking to is amazing so far. She is a nurse, foreign and beautiful, and has some chronic pain issues as well that we pretty much deal with the same ways (healthy natural ways for me now, no pain meds at all). I am totally up front about my problems when I start to feel an attraction sparking up. My new friend already knows I'm two weeks clean from heroin and that I got way over my head with china white. Like what do I do tell her a month down the road? Then she really opened up to me and we are promising honesty to each other. I need to make sure that she is mentally stable because when I get with someone else mentally ill it can be really passionate, but inevitably unstable.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while, laughed my ass off so hard about this. I don't use any social media well I guess other than this:

I assume you've looked into gabapentin and pregabalin for anxiety? They won't work well for panic attacks, since they're too slow to take effect, but they do pretty good as preventives (in some people). Neither of them works on GABA receptors at all, although they are GABAergic, THey do have rapid tolerance, but just don't seem like the type that lead to massive dose escalation, and it's kind of impossible anyway with gabapentin, with it's decreasing bioavailability. Pregabalin is a bit stronger and faster, and has some risk of dependency. But, if you did become dependent, you're just dependent on pregabalin.

CFC said:
Racemic meth is nicer. So Walt is a genius. Ok? Oh, and it's blue because it's so pure it fiddles the light spectrum just like atmosphere. Obvs!

ETA: Oh please, he made the specific isomer! And I already brought up the problems with refractive indices. It's like you don't even read posts about a show you didn't watch that ended half a decade ago.

Last edited:
I don't know much about those meds, but I recently started to consider them. I think it's worth a try because a preventative is what I want. Thanks for the info, that actually might turn out to be something that works for me. I know baclofen will help because I've used it before but I'm having trouble calling in my script for them. I really need to get this anxiety under control, it's much worse now that I've been off opiates a while.

They might be worth a shot shroomy. And if they help keep you away from opioids, that would be a bonus. Gabapentin and pregabalin are similar to baclofen. I personally hated pregabalin, but I know it works well for a lot of people

Have you seen a psychiatrist about the panic disorder recently shroomy? That might be helpful if you know a good one. There are a lot of options that could be explored, not just with different meds but also some kinds of therapy. Sounds a bit like you're trying to do this all by yourself, but if you're anything like how I became, you may need some other shoulders to rest on occasionally.

It's like you don't even read posts about a show you didn't watch that ended half a decade ago.

Show? What show? What crazy talk is this??

scared-amy.gif

CFC, I can beat opiates on my own as I now despise them and that will never change. Although I am attending drug counselling, since I've been doing a little coke lately. I know that I can't get my anxiety in order without extra help. I definitely need to get into a psychiatrist, or psychologist but ever since they scripted me benzos and oxy's I have been doctor-phobic. They never do anything whatsoever but give me drugs after a 5 minute talk. I can't stand them and I have a fear of doing anything more than counselling / talk therapy. I can't trust anyone in the medical profession anymore. They lost my trust completely with their bullshit treatments.

I tend to get in heated arguments when psych people start questioning me. I should still give it a try because if I don't get this anxiety under control my quality of life isn't going to be so good and I could potentially relapse on H, I know that is a possibility of course. But there comes a time when a man knows he is done , and that time has come for me. I don't have another opiate withdrawal in me. Never again. Just getting my baclofen script back would be a great start towards less abusive meds, but I really should be exploring everything. Also, I am working very hard at building a structured life and that will really help, having a job and maybe a relationship is very exciting to me.

Just a reminder that synthesis discuss​ion is against the rules. I'm fine with talking about it in a more abstract way (eg talking about something unrealistic about making blue meth in Breaking Bad), but we can't have any specific discussions about how drugs are synthesized.

Otherwise, carry on :)

D-meth is king. L-meth is so crappy you can buy it otc in benderex inhalers. Blue meth also known as Blue Sky ( not the same as smurf dope) was the best ever but the cook died while killing a tribe of desert dwelling hicks who captured his cooking assistant.

Last edited:
See that highly abstracted "aluminum amalgam"? Just sub in Raney Nickel. It's similar in that it's got aluminum, it catalyzes a reducing reaction, and one of the oxidation states of nickel in aqueous solution is a really brilliant blue. It would never work in reality, but that's a lot better than just increasing the angular confinement beam.

Elemental copper has a brilliant blue that can tint H2O in minute quantities (low PPB's). Not that it would work like aluminum-mercury amalgam but if one has to fit a round peg into a square hole to explain the pretty color...

Sodium amalgam or lithium aluminium hydride would also be possible catalysts and who knows what pretty colors they could impart?? And that would be annular confinement beam good sir.

Last edited:
Well, you use your annular confinement beam, and I'll use my brilliant blue solution of copper ions. You can toss a shiny penny coated in elemental copper in for good luck.

In the fashion of HR for unicorn the blue meth is not real as far as being ultra pure (people can easily add food coloring to create blue meth, but who wants to smoke food coloring?), which comes from the fictional TV series"Breaking Bad."

As far as the two types there are two stereo isomers, which is something above my head. I originally learned about it when noticing S, R, and racedemic (a mix of S & R). They are still the same compound essentially, but I think the different types are like of it has a charge or not. I am probably really off so do your own research, but basically it slightly alters the affect of the compound. Again it's above me head so you should research it or listen to the other more educated people here.