• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 5-MeO-DPT Thread

It's actually available as both the freebase and the fumarate. I went for the freebase because it's the same price but more potent by weight.

^ oh yeah! Thanks!

But regardless, out of curiosity, freebase would probably burn to snort right? I've never tried...

It's pretty easy to convert a freebase to a salt. You just have to mix it with an acid in solution and the salt will immediately form. With DMT, you add fumaric acid dissolved in acetone to DMT dissolved in acetone, and the DMT fumarate crystallizes because it's not soluble in acetone.

Thanks! I already have some acetone, so I'd just have to get some fumaric acid (can you get it at the HW store too?). Probably won't ever need to do this, but it's good to know that it's totally possible with readily available chems.

To be honest, I don't think freebase of every chemical neccesarily always burns more. Of cause, it is likely that it does, but snorting 2 x 5 mg isn't going to be that much pain anyway.

I vaporized about 4 or 5 mg of 5-MeO-DPT. I really didn't get the impression that it is to DPT what 5-MeO-DMT is to DMT. The headspace was very mild and mellow, and the effects were mainly physical. Maybe it changes in character and becomes trippier at high doses, but I'll probably just throw the rest of it away because of the uncomfortable body load.

I just noticed this was available. I went through and cleaned up some links earlier in this thread to existing TRs. Not sure if I'll get some, I might just get 100mg so I can have it in the collection and try it once or twice but it doesn't sound too amazing.