• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 4-HO-DALT Thread

Sorry solipsis Forgot to read the rules as I rushed to post since there's literally nothing about this on the internet.

I personally would go insulation faster come up than 2c-b which I like since I get anxious on come ups
mg for mg it's stronger snorted although I haven't tried oral and I doubt I will

It looks like there's enough left in my bag for another 4-6 trips i'm not sure if it was a little over or It is just active at really low levels.

When i re dosed I didn't notice any difference in visuals from my first dose although the body buzz became stronger and The mood lift was more pronounced. lots of laughing. something else worth mentioning is water tasted really chemically.

I am definitely going to grab some 4-aco-dalt to try and if it's good stock up. Don't want to go off topic but could someone let me know if they think 5-meo-dalt is worth trying, been contemplating it for ages but a lot of reports say it's not worth it because there's no visuals.

Okay i plugged 50mg last night. I would like to add that im already on 6mg Buprenorphine a day and 75mg pregabalin so i don`t know just how much this would influence my trip.

So after plugging it it took about 5 mins to get underway,the first effect was the tell tale tryptamine buzz creeping up,similar to a very light dose of Trichocereus terscheckii cacti "so actually more like a phenethylamine than a tryptamine",very clean in it`s feel,the colours were the usual 3D thing that goes on,the blue and red that outline edges,but not once on the trip did i get breathing or swirling of objects,it was as psychedelic as MDMA e.g brightening of colours and enhancement of light,a very nice body load.It was a good experience and a worthwhile experiment,but i feel that the dose really needs to be 150mg to 200mg to get the full effects,i felt i was on the cusp of something very novel.

Last edited:
For those that have tried both 4-aco-dalt and 4-ho-dalt, are there any noticeable differences between them?

Also, the vendor offering free samples of 4-ho-dalt ran out just a few orders after mine.

I don`t know about 4-aco-dalt but 4-ho-dalt needs to be dosed 50mg upwards to get noticable effects,i think the 100mg sample given out was given out at that dose for a reason,i hope this helps.Duration,plugged was about four hours.I`m keeping my remaining 50mg and shall be adding it to my next dose and will be dosing 150mg total,thats if i can get anymore...I really hope this comes onto the market.

So dose is some were between 7mg and 200mg
Mmm consise

Helpful eh? Bear in mind 1) I am extremely sensitive to chemicals 2) I keep my tolerance right down 3) I seek threshold effects & the dosage at which the appear

Helpful eh? Bear in mind 1) I am extremely sensitive to chemicals 2) I keep my tolerance right down 3) I seek threshold effects & the dosage at which the appear

Lol your did throw it out a little but even without yours its a lil vauge
But if it is 50-100 dose and the price is same as 4aco
Per dose price us just crazy

4-ho-dalt

48mg
70bpm before dose
70kg
Around 5 11"
Nothing since end of dec

22:18
Mixed into last drop of tea

22:27
Feeling cold, feeling bit different

22:33 colours bit different

22:51 eyes fine, peeing fine

22:53
heads bit sore
Bit shaky
Neck sore

23:01 40mg taken mixed with orange juice
Around 10mg stuck in the bag :( lol

93bpm

23:07

Seems like higher dose needed to get full effects

23:15
wall visuals but need to stare at it lol

23:20
Bit shaky and more shapes, colours brighter

23:47
Seems to comes in waves i kind of normally get shaky when I get visuals weaker each time
I got the same with 5-meo-dalt tho feels worse ( shakiness ) with the 5-meo ( could be to do with dosage amount)

12:20 (was feeling a bit sick ish here so had something to eat)
Eating fine chilled with a movie here

1:30
Could sleep tho prob won't :( lol
72bpm

2:09
Overall I'd say up the dose a bit ( 100mg + ) reminds of 5-meo-dalt when I took a high dose of that like 200mg ++
would of liked to hit a higher dosage to see if effects where any different tho but Im comparing it to
5-meo-dalt as its another dalt, only with this less body load, heads a bit heavy on it ATM ( could be different reasons tho as had an operation about 3/4 weeks ago) could be why my head was sore also ( tho never had a score head prior and for a few days )

4am sleep fine woke at 10am and just abit tired all day but can still do everything normally

Thanks for sharing a trip report with us. I have to say, my impression of the DALTs isn't too favorable. I seem to see a lot of praise from some for 5-MeO-DALT, but it doesn't really sound very promising to me from what I've read, plus it's damn expensive as the dosages are much higher than other tryptamines.

Seems like in general they aren't particularly psychedelic, more of a body feel thing. And it seems there are loads of better alternatives if you're looking for a body high and euphoria.

Thanks for sharing a trip report with us. I have to say, my impression of the DALTs isn't too favorable. I seem to see a lot of praise from some for 5-MeO-DALT, but it doesn't really sound very promising to me from what I've read, plus it's damn expensive as the dosages are much higher than other tryptamines.

Seems like in general they aren't particularly psychedelic, more of a body feel thing. And it seems there are loads of better alternatives if you're looking for a body high and euphoria.

About the damn expensive part. I used to love this stuff at around 100mg doses and I would usually get it at *no price discussion of any kind!* read the rules!* a gram. Either I can't find it or I find it at that price range so I'm not sure why you would think it was expensive per dose unless wherever you are looking is way overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised none of the moderator shills have been along yet to say how wonderful this is

>It's pretty expensive, at least, so I've heard. The aco version is available in the UK, & it ain't bloody cheap either, but I have a feeling, going purely on your experience, & my own, I'd say the ho could be a bit stronger.
Just saw this... the 4-aco version is available from another EU based vendor that does many trypts and costs about the same as the others. Now with the doses being so high it's still not cheap but I wouldn't call that expensive.

And yeah, I too would love to see more reviews of the 4-ho version. I'll be sure to post my review of the DALT sample when it arrives + i have time to test it.

after a 2 and 5mg allergy test orally with no noticable effects I went in with 24.5mg plugged (of the fumarate).

Came on far too hard too fast for my liking via that ROA, talking barely 2 minutes before substantial effects were apparent, came up very fast, swirling sparkly floors (fuck you glittery bathroom floor), warping walls and I had lost just about all ability to use the internet. Effects were over and gone very quickly too, barely half an hour before everything lost its shimmer but I necked a pint or so of cider alongside some flunitrazepam and got to sleep.

If i prepared a bit or knew exactly what I was getting into I may've enjoyed it. Definitely not an ROA for the weak-minded.

Surprised none of the moderator shills have been along yet to say how wonderful this is

Tell me, how does one 'shill' on a forum where source discussion is against the rules? edit *oops, only about 7 months too late with that*

after a 2 and 5mg allergy test orally with no noticable effects I went in with 24.5mg plugged (of the fumarate).

Came on far too hard too fast for my liking via that ROA, talking barely 2 minutes before substantial effects were apparent, came up very fast, swirling sparkly floors (fuck you glittery bathroom floor), warping walls and I had lost just about all ability to use the internet. Effects were over and gone very quickly too, barely half an hour before everything lost its shimmer but I necked a pint or so of cider alongside some flunitrazepam and got to sleep.

If i prepared a bit or knew exactly what I was getting into I may've enjoyed it. Definitely not an ROA for the weak-minded.

Can you compare it against other trypamines? Is it more serious like mushrooms or recreational like 4-HO-MET (tend to be)?

Haven't heard much about this one... anyone have any reports?