• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-YN Thread

Good luck mang, insufflation sounds like a possibly rough way to test the waters! Have you allergy tested yet? Either way, where would man be without risk takers? Lol!

This was a F&B project correct? I'm curious to find out what the ethyl substitution adds to the standard 2C-X experience.

why go for insufflation though? surely oral would be ok, and, failing that, plugging?
ime, 2cx are pretty rough nasally... might skew the results

Boognish: I have not allergy tested. I've done many others before and been fine, so I feel I have good chances.

Thanatos: I am unsure what F&B stands for, I'm sorry.

Kingme: I was given this rarity with a purpose. Solely for the exploration of what is currently unknown to man. The feeling of going where no man has gone before, especially a psychedelic experience! I test only to gain knowledge. Plus, in my experience it hits much harder and near instantly. Sure, the pain is possibly equivalent to a nail being shoved up your nose, but from what I remember, (and its been a few years since I last insufflated PEA's), I would get this vibrating feeling that would soon not hurt so much as just felt numb. The taste of the PEA's still haunts me to this day when I think back on it...but I've done it before, I can do it again!

Im not seeing much info on this one-wikipedia mentions a dosage at 50 mg. Does it have potential as a good psychedelic?

Im not seeing much info on this one-wikipedia mentions a dosage at 50 mg. Does it have potential as a good psychedelic?
Nobody knows, nobody is going to find this unless they have a mad hatter chemist willing to make it and be a human guinea pig like shulgin.

Nobody knows, nobody is going to find this unless they have a mad hatter chemist willing to make it and be a human guinea pig like shulgin.

Apparently it was evaluated by Daniel Trachsel in his book "Phenylethylamine: Von der Struktur zur Funktion" (which is where the 50 mg figure comes from) though I don't have access to that at the moment.

The main reason you're fairly unlikely to see this on the market is that it seems to be kind of a bitch to synthesize compared to the other 2C's, requiring expensive catalysts and reagents.

The reason I ask is that it has made an appearance although with a hefty price tag- this appears to be fairly uncharted psychonaut land then it seems?

Hmmmm....think I'm going to get it.

Will need to wait a couple of weeks because i have some financial obligations currently to take care of. But was thinking about picking up 500mgs of 2C-YN to work with. Going to try and study up on this one as much as possible in the meantime.

I've recently received some. Unsure where to begin so any literature is appreciated (MGS link on page 1 seems dead). Anecdotes met with gratitude as well. I have a feeling I'll reach for -EF first, but will be happy to give impressions on YN when I get to it.

Please do-looking forward to hearing it. Especially if the duration really is 2 hours..

I would never snort a 2C-anything. Burns like hell. Just wait out the oral usual two hours for it to kick in.

Really looking forward to this one right now, expecting to be feelong full effects in the 25-30mg range. Mainly due to my current sensitivity to this class of compounds. If it truly does last 2-4 hours id actually be really pleased. That would be a perfect Psychedelic for a trip on a work day.

It's really nice having the 2C compounds back on the market again i missed them dearly. Still haven't even gotten around to my second trip on 2C-EF yet. Looking forward to taking a full dose of that one this summer also. Wonder which obscure psych is going to come by next, what an exciting time this is.

Maybe next up will be real 2C-TFM (and not the mix of 2C-C and 2C-I or whatever that was being sold as 2C-TFM back in the day). I also really want to see DOEF.

Did anybody try their "2C-YN" or get test results on it? If not I'm probably gonna send mine off for testing.

I haven't seen anything on it. It was around the same time that test results on the supposed 2C-EF came out so not many people got it probably.

This fake 2C shit is bad news. It fucks up all the work people are doing to compile information on these substances. Not to mention it incredibly unethical, but what's done is done. Testing is deff gonna have to be done on new batches that are coming, that guy cost alot of people quite a bit of money, fucking douche.

Last edited: