• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-YN Thread

Maybe next up will be real 2C-TFM (and not the mix of 2C-C and 2C-I or whatever that was being sold as 2C-TFM back in the day). I also really want to see DOEF.

I believe what was being sold as 2C-TFM back in the day was a mix of actual 2C-TFM and 2C-I, most likely a result of a modest synthesis yield rather than deliberate adulteration (the classic trifluoromethylation method, the McLoughlin-Thrower reaction, would require 2C-I as the immediate precursor).

Did anybody try their "2C-YN" or get test results on it? If not I'm probably gonna send mine off for testing.

Please do send it off, as it is most likely not 2C-YN, but if it is then you have a rare opportunity to actually sample it and provide subjective results. However the 2C-EF was falsified (the second batch at least... I don't know if anyone has tested the first batch but all I have is the second) so I doubt it. It could be anything but would probably be one of the 2C-Xs or a blend, at least.

Finally got my results back. They're saying it's just 2C-D. I guess I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for something more exotic, but 2C-D is still a good one. This batch is a lot more flakey/shiny than my previous batch of 2C-D, which made me think it might be a 2C-T-X, but no such luck I guess.

I was really wondering what this ended up being. Bummer.

Thanks for the update. I was curious, too. Shiny and flakey sounds just like the 2C-D I've had in the past fwiw.

The alyklated 2C-Xs all look similar, in my experience. They're shiny and flaky.

Do you know what the 2C-EF turned out to be?
Xorkoth’s 2C-EF turned out to be a mix of 2C-C, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7. There is another result which turned out to be 2C-T-7, only. And mine turned out to be 2C-E + one unknown substance.

All samples were bought from the same source, as far as I know, so it seems the vendor just mixed random 2C-x chemicals together and sold them as 2C-EF.

There is another result which turned out to be 2C-T-7, only.
I'm really hoping that's the case with my sample. The thing is I only have enough for one dose so I have to find a testing facility which can make do with a few mg at most. Crazy though that all 3 samples have turned out to be different so far.

I've still got their 2C-B-FLY and EiPLA as well, but I don't really have enough material to justify testing them unless there's a good chance they're something more exotic. I believe someone sent 2C-B-FLY from the same source and it came back as 2C-B.