View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 25CN-NBOMe Thread

Blegh to long lasting psychedelics. :p

=D

I wanna read more on 2C-CN-NBOMe. Erny & psykap, write your asses off.

But first time I hear about 2C-CN-NBOMe and I dont know anything about this compound , I decided that I won't buy 25CN-NBOMe , but I hope that I will receive 25G,25E soon and I will write something more , I have got a feeling it will be very interesting molecules , I am waiting for Erny's answer

Yeah Erny, where are you? ;) Too bad you won't go for the 2C-CN-NBOMe psykap, it sounds like a winner to me. But as long as you report back on the 25E and 25G, it's all good. We'll probably hear something about the 2C-CN sooner or later.

thenightwatch said:
Sources? Are they obligatory, sir? I'm afraid there is no document or web page to point at.

I talked to the person who originally provided the data, and I want to ask you to forget what I have said about the probable dose. Differences in individual sensitivity of us two do not allow for making predictions, we also have different ideas on what should be considered a "safe dose" or an "average dose". He compared 2C-CN-NBOMe to 2C-I-NBOMe in potency, so anyone should start testing it below 1 mg I suppose, not to discover it to be equipotent with the -I-NBOMe the bad way.

All the testers found some physyological side-effects to be present throughout the trip. Those were said to be comparable with 2C-N-NBOMe in strength, and the latter isn't exactly the psychedelic having no unpleasant physiology. Nevertheless, 2C-N-NBOMe side effects would appear moderate if compared to those of a usual psychedelic phenylethylamine from PIHKAL, like it's ancestors 2C-N and DON. So I do not think this is of much concern.

As to the effects of 2C-CN-NBOMe on the mind, the only experiment strong enough to uncover the nature of the chemical that person had, was with 2,75 mg dose. This looks like a huge dose for him and was overall comparable to my 2C-I-NBOMe 3 mg experience although much shorter. The exprerience was described as the one not overwhelmingly emotional, first with just intense imaginery and fantasy to music, following by complex imaginary scenes with complete involvement, and finally reaching the ego dissociation together with the loss of body awareness - should be a complete loss of touch with reality. Theese things aren't unusual among the potent members of the group, but indicate that this chemical may possibly offer something even more unusual and amazing if carefully explored.