• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1V-LSD thread

Agreed. Thats why this seems kinda suspect to me.
IT must have been one of the sellers/resellers, maybe someone who bought bulk, or perhaps something sinister... dun dun dun
Lol... lets just leave it at this seems sus

Tried it and wrote a report! Linked here:

Great report 🤩 I’m stoked to try this now!
Tried it and wrote a report! Linked here:

Has anyone cared to calculate potency? Assuming it's a prodrug, it's a heavier molecule with the same effect. I guess i could do the calculations but it would take a while given my basic chemistry knowledge and skill. I figured i may be so rude as to ask for this info in case anyone already has it.

There isn't really a way to calculate its potency. 100µg of 1v-LSD hemi tartrate is the molar equivalent of 83µg LSD hemi tartrate, but the potency also depends on bioavailability and rate of metabolism, and there's no way to accurately predict that.

There isn't really a way to calculate its potency. 100µg of 1v-LSD hemi tartrate is the molar equivalent of 83µg LSD hemi tartrate, but the potency also depends on bioavailability and rate of metabolism, and there's no way to accurately predict that.

I understand that such a number can only give a tentative estamite of potency. This was exactly the info i was looking for! Thanks a bunch :)

Most of us would agree al lad and Eth lad feel much different than lsd

1v lsd is smooth, a little more gentle, and otherwise similar to lsd. the head space isn't as crazy. its long lasting and good visuals.

ordering from Germany while a little expensive isn't crazy and has a nearly 99% success rate compared to NL going through customs.

1v is worth trying. Its a great substitute if you can't find real lsd. it's agreed that 150ug is equal to 100ug lsd.

Pulled the trigger and bought 25 hits of 150ug 1V-LSD.

For the same price I can get 50 hits of LSD but considering most street LSD is 50-80ug? I am basically paying the exact same amount at the end of the day.

Most of us have found 1V to be different than typical LSD. Gentle with more visuals so it will be nice to have.

Also I want to say I despise gel tabs. I went on a limb and bought 50 gel tabs that were '350ug' LOL. I bought them because a lot of friends said it was literally the best LSD they've ever had. I guess I got a bad batch because it was half the potency of any paper ive ever had, and i paid 50% more for it. Honestly ive always had lackluster experiences with geltabs while paper always blew me away. Rant over.

Would love to try AL LAD but the one site I know is not processing payments right now.

Most of us would agree al lad and Eth lad feel much different than lsd

1v lsd is smooth, a little more gentle, and otherwise similar to lsd. the head space isn't as crazy. its long lasting and good visuals.

ordering from Germany while a little expensive isn't crazy and has a nearly 99% success rate compared to NL going through customs.

1v is worth trying. Its a great substitute if you can't find real lsd. it's agreed that 150ug is equal to 100ug lsd.
this I find motivational.

C8-diethylamide and N6-methyl are generally accepted as the best substitutions. Hofmann made a miracle. ETH-LAD was done, was not well accepted. AL-LAD was good but weak and short lasting. All the other C8-amides are sub-optimal. Further functionalisation generally leads to inactivity.

LSD (or its prodrugs) are the vehicle in which we relive our past, present and future.
Inneresting. A miracle found Hofmann, as far as I can see. -Strange visitation. 🧠🛸

spread the world of psychedelics. and the word. to all your friends. and all your family members.
and all you know
scream it
say it
write it
think it
get everyone to take it
spread it
make the next psychedelic revolution come AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
everyone yay
it's so good
hey
love you all

spread the world of psychedelics. and the word. to all your friends. and all your family members.
and all you know
scream it
say it
write it
think it
get everyone to take it
spread it
everyone yay
it's so good
hey
love you all
I like the intention here, but psychedelics are not for everyone (Most people with schizophrenia and/or psychosis react poorly to them and can often have their psychotic symptoms permanently worsened) and some have prejudices against it that are difficult to change if we are so overt about our use of psychedelics.

I like to show people the episode that the Netflix documentary 'The Mind Explained' did on the medicinal use of psychedelics as a starting point. Hamilton Morris's most recent JRE appearance also had some great excerpts regarding the War on Drugs and psychedelic use amongst many other important topics.

What's crazy is after reading much of this thread I've never even heard of some of these lysergamides. Pro-lad? 1ce? 1V? LSZ? After looking around I could only see the basics. 1p, al-lad ald-52 and eth-lad. If I could ask what could possibly be better then eth-lad? That was by far the best I'd experienced. Ibhad no grunge afterwards. Nothing but a truly incredible avatar like world of colors man! I've also never tried lsa but I'm sure it would be a similar experience to 1p correct?

^LSA is naturally occurring lysergimide in morning glory seeds that is generally regarded as dirty and fatiguing.

What's crazy is after reading much of this thread I've never even heard of some of these lysergamides. Pro-lad? 1ce? 1V? LSZ? After looking around I could only see the basics. 1p, al-lad ald-52 and eth-lad. If I could ask what could possibly be better then eth-lad? That was by far the best I'd experienced. Ibhad no grunge afterwards. Nothing but a truly incredible avatar like world of colors man! I've also never tried lsa but I'm sure it would be a similar experience to 1p correct?
Nah, LSA sucks quite frankly. 1P-LSD is a pro-drug to LSD, either in part or in whole, same as virtually any of the 1-substituted LSD analogues/homologues out there (1-Br-LSD, 1-cP-LSD, ALD-52 (aka: 1-acetyl-LSD), 1V-LSD, etc., basically 1x-LSDs, but anecdotally it seems there are some subtle differences in effects between these). Meanwhile ETH-LAD has substitutions at the 6-position, changing the effects of the parent compound, LSD, in generally positive ways, or at least qualitatively preferable ways.

Between LSA and LSD, the diethylamide functional group has some bearing on the final qualitative effects of the drug. The same holds true for a comparison between 1P-LSD and LSA, so why would you speculate the effects would be similar?

and all you know
scream it
say it
write it
think it
get everyone to take it
spread it
everyone yay
it's so good
hey
love you all