• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1-Bu-LSD (1B-LSD) Thread

I took one hit after I took one hit of 1cp-lsd of which both didn't work squat. Although every other thing I bought worked perfectly. It is a mystery to me. Some of the dissociatives worked like a day atleast, later. What a great way to make yourself overdose.

Is something wrong with me? Did the spirits prevent another bad trip?

Oh well, I'll just try again later. I've got to much other stuff to sort out right now.

Other than differences in potency is there a pronounced difference in character to these novel lysergamides from lsd-25? Or are they all kinda similar but some are just stronger/more stimulating?
I can tell ETH-LAD or AL-LAD from LSD but ALD 52, 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd are all pretty much impossible for me to tell if I were blind test them, I have done a lot of acid before too. I do think ALD 52 may be weaker than 1cp-LSD, I haven't tried 1b-LSD probably won't.

I can tell ETH-LAD or AL-LAD from LSD but ALD 52, 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd are all pretty much impossible for me to tell if I were blind test them, I have done a lot of acid before too. I do think ALD 52 may be weaker than 1cp-LSD, I haven't tried 1b-LSD probably won't.
I wish i could try all those, goodness lol. The last thing I (knowingly) took on blotter that wasn't LSD was 25i-Nbome

Other than differences in potency is there a pronounced difference in character to these novel lysergamides from lsd-25? Or are they all kinda similar but some are just stronger/more stimulating?
Yes, ETH-LAD is noticeably different from the rest of the pack, as is EIPLA. Can blind test these any day and pick from regular lsd/1p/ etc.
The ETH is so much crisper visually, with different types of patterns, for me at least.
Also, ETH is far more body-crushing for allot of users, while some claim none of that for any lysergamides.
I found ETH to be very self-analytical, compared with a more whimsical side to standard lsd or its close subs. But as always, ymmv.

The 1-alkyl LSD analogs (ALD, 1P, 1cP, etc) are all prodrugs for LSD. Drugs liek ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, MiPLA are actually structurally different than LSD and active on their own, not as prodrugs

Is there any PRO-LAD on the market? It has been 13 years since I tasted that one and the supplier just mentioned that it was the last two hits because people just want the regular acid preferably.

There may be some PRO-LAD left, a search did turn up at least one result, but not a vendor I recognize.

Just dropped 250ug of this one about 40mins ago....watching Star Trek TNG and eating ice cream with my elderly mother!!
So far the come up feels VERY nice!
Feeling very positive and jovial!

ALD-52 was the smoothest LSD analogue, smoother then the parent and other substitution's

Al-LAD is an overal different experience. Difff feel, smoother and shorter.

Just dropped 250ug of this one about 40mins ago....watching Star Trek TNG and eating ice cream with my elderly mother!!
So far the come up feels VERY nice!
Feeling very positive and jovial!
Well....this one came on fast and strong... some muscle tremors but nothing too bad.
Visuals were nice but not spectacular and noticeably dropped off at the 6and half hour mark.
But I just could not sleep after....despite taking stupid and irresponsible amounts of clonazolam, etizolam and finally Flunitrazolam ( not all at once but spaced out over 12 hours.
I just tossed and turned in bed....getting up every 6 hours to take something more to try to get to sleep).
The short duration is what intrigued me about this chemical but my God the lingering stimulation is like no other Lysergamide I've tried.

ALD-52 was the smoothest LSD analogue, smoother then the parent and other substitution's

Al-LAD is an overal different experience. Difff feel, smoother and shorter.
I wish they sold acid analogues at the gas station/drug store next to the cigarettes and energy drinks

Honestly low dose LSD just feels like a much more pleasant and less invasive caffeine/cannabis buzz in a lot of ways, I mean yeah the mind expanding factor is more pronounced but you get used to it.

I really don't think people would be having issues if they grew up around it, just like alcohol is remarkably well tolerated given how toxic it is thanks to culturally rooted lessons about how it should be used

The other side to this perspective is that sadly acid isnt the key to world peace and understanding a lot of old heads thought it was. Its just a relatively safe and potent intoxicant that can enhance creativity and help with depression.

I wish they sold acid analogues at the gas station/drug store next to the cigarettes and energy drinks

Honestly low dose LSD just feels like a much more pleasant and less invasive caffeine/cannabis buzz in a lot of ways, I mean yeah the mind expanding factor is more pronounced but you get used to it.
At the gas station imo would be a bit over the top.

But after dosing 75 mcg 1p-LSD yesterday. You might be right, half that, or a quarter dose would probably produce a nice clear buzz. But I never experimented with low doses. taking 1/ 2 a blotter last night was actually a exception. But the effects were about as strong as a whole one.

And that's were the gas station problem starts. People driving under influence of Acid.

At the gas station imo would be a bit over the top.

But after dosing 75 mcg 1p-LSD yesterday. You might be right, half that, or a quarter dose would probably produce a nice clear buzz. But I never experimented with low doses. taking 1/ 2 a blotter last night was actually a exception. But the effects were about as strong as a whole one.

And that's were the gas station problem starts. People driving under influence of Acid.
I've never had a problem driving on (low doses of) acid but most people do not enjoy/are not good at driving when sober so I suppose you have somewhat of a point.

However they sell alcohol at the gas station and drinking and driving is at least the same risk.

You're simply expected to not drink until you get to wherever you're going even tho you bought the alcohol at the gas station.

What would the difference really be then other than we just accept alcohol already?

Just have signs warning people not to drop acid and drive and make it a DUI

I've never had a problem driving on (low doses of) acid but most people do not enjoy/are not good at driving when sober so I suppose you have somewhat of a point.

However they sell alcohol at the gas station and drinking and driving is at least the same risk.

You're simply expected to not drink until you get to wherever you're going even tho you bought the alcohol at the gas station.

What would the difference really be then other than we just accept alcohol already?

Just have signs warning people not to drop acid and drive and make it a DUI
There is where the difference starts, where i recide selling Acohol at a gasstation is forbidden by law.

Quite some time afaik.

There is where the difference starts, where i recide selling Acohol at a gasstation is forbidden by law.

Quite some time afaik.
Honestly I think that's a perfectly reasonable system I'm just used to alcohol being available almost everywhere in the united states. In my state and indeed many southern states certain gas stations have massive walk in refrigerated beer "cold rooms" that rival supermarkets and liquor stores selections at times.

Functional alcoholism is pretty common where I live and driving is the only way to get anywhere really so I kinda see how everyone was just like "fuck it just sell beer everywhere"

Honestly I think that's a perfectly reasonable system I'm just used to alcohol being available almost everywhere in the united states. In my state and indeed many southern states certain gas stations have massive walk in refrigerated beer "cold rooms" that rival supermarkets and liquor stores selections at times.

Functional alcoholism is pretty common where I live and driving is the only way to get anywhere really so I kinda see how everyone was just like "fuck it just sell beer everywhere"
So its mainly the distance or reluctance ?

Without owning a car, or a drivers license, which was my decision. Why pollute anymore then possible when you have a expensive public transport system.

But there are 3 shops selling liquor in a range of a km, walking range. So the need for a car is just un justify-able for me atm.

So its mainly the distance or reluctance ?

Without owning a car, or a drivers license, which was my decision. Why pollute anymore then possible when you have a expensive public transport system.

But there are 3 shops selling liquor in a range of a km, walking range. So the need for a car is just un justify-able for me atm.
Many American cities including mine minimally invest in public transit. If at all. Additionally car dominated infrastructure is dangerous or almost impossible to traverse as a pedestrian or cyclist. I drive because it's the only actual way to get anywhere and it's just kinda been like that my whole life and for my parents lives before me.

It's really annoying. I dont like having to drive for every errand.

Assumption that everyone drives results in large sprawling suburban oriented developments, making stores far away and everyone just kinda goes with it.

In downtown Atlanta (I live closest to Atlanta as far as major cities go) entire sections of the city are impossible to access without getting on the highway, historic neighborhoods were cut off from one another in the late 20th century to build massive chunks of interstate.

America wasn't built for the car, it was torn down and rebuilt for the car. So many places with lively and walkable city centers were gutted and re made to support drivers after world war 2.

And I actually like driving for the record. It's one of my favorite things to be honest. But enough is enough. It's just absurd and unsustainable how car dominated the infrastructure in so many American cities and towns is at this point in time.