• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Slightly Less Official Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could olanzine, piracetam, aniracetam or valproic acid be used to potentiate any comeb?

15 milligrams of zopiclone + 1 mg clonazepam + a gram of marijuana = heaven

20mg 4-HO-MiPT
18mg HOT-7
80mg DMT smoked.

Distant galaxies, here i come!

flexeril is useless on it's own, but i find it enhances benzos
3 mg clonazzies, 5 cyclo, and some pot.
way back in the day though,

Nobody's mentioned this one yet, there's probably a good reason why that I have yet to discover- but snorting MDMA and coke?

I planned to try it and heard its a fuckin awesome high.

Anyone got reccomendations on when to take, how much and which one first to get the best hit/softest come down? I'm sharing half a gram of each with my girlfriend.

cheers :D
Freq.

Idi0tequ3 said:
a very very good high is what i am on right now.
30 mgs of oxycodone (oral)
10 mgs of oxycodone (nasal)
20 mgs of nasal dexmethylphenidate
and of course some good weed.
i feel incredable, i recomend it.

good combo, im on

20mg Dexmethylphenidate
40mg Oxymorphone (Opana ER)

and IM =D

methamphetamine + modafinil. Very ego boosting, self confidant, ready for anything feeling.

30mg diazapam
100mg MScontin taken as made/not crushed
200mg of tramadol

made for a very loving and happy place...to me, almost the sedating cousin of MDMA...just so happy and euphoric and very open to emotion/love/PLUR type of stuff...the total opposite of my first combo posted.

alright so my official combo of choice is probably not so much for everyone, I'm not exactly hardcore I tend to stick to the same things , but what feels best to me?. I have a couple and usually like to top it off with a little entertainment, alongside the drug.

1. 30mgs adderall + a couple of overpriced beers + watching a great band on stage= intense

2. oxy or dilaudid + bumps of coke (not a big fan) ...obviously the two together removes my hatred for coke. I can't handle it very well

3. Pot + Benzos + Nicotine

thats it!

I'm thinking about mixing DXM and Soma (carisoprodol). Would that be pretty good? BTW I have never done Soma before.

Ritalin+weed+dxm= "The anxiety Trip"

weed+salvia(high dose)= the "well fuck this" trip

mdma + dxm = the "damnit"

xanx + weed = goodnight

ketamin + nitrous + weed = "hi my name is high"

Last edited:
Had a wonderful combo last night.

My friend called said he had molly and 'cid. I drop by, he kicks all his customers out, and we take 2 hits each of cid, then go outisde some a bowl and look at the sky. When we started coming up we went inside and crushed two huge lines of molly........AMAZING. Kept bumping molly and smoking weed all night from around 8 to 3 or 4, when I had a guy give me a gram of blow which i thought would sober me up enough to drive my dudes roomate across town to work at 4am. Finished it off with a bar and half of xanax and a blunt and 7am slept till 3 and woke up feeling great.

7orp0r said:
Had a wonderful combo last night.

My friend called said he had molly and 'cid. I drop by, he kicks all his customers out, and we take 2 hits each of cid, then go outisde some a bowl and look at the sky. When we started coming up we went inside and crushed two huge lines of molly........AMAZING. Kept bumping molly and smoking weed all night from around 8 to 3 or 4, when I had a guy give me a gram of blow which i thought would sober me up enough to drive my dudes roomate across town to work at 4am. Finished it off with a bar and half of xanax and a blunt and 7am slept till 3 and woke up feeling great.

wow, we need to be friends dude...

I'm high as fuck right now with a fat joint to myself of some dank shit and 40mg hydrocodone and I have a sorta low tolerance...and like 3 beers...I'm feeling fucking awesome

bishop912 said:
wow, we need to be friends dude...

I'm high as fuck right now with a fat joint to myself of some dank shit and 40mg hydrocodone and I have a sorta low tolerance...and like 3 beers...I'm feeling fucking awesome

lol, where are you at? come to good ole' South Kakalaki (South carolina) and I'll show you a good time. Wish I had some hydros, my pill lady was supposed to be straight so I drove 20 minutes out of the way to her house, only to find shes not getting the till the morning.8) So for now......its bong:30 =D =D

is it safe to take heroin and benzos at the same time? i have a gram and like 20 kpins

mojo1987 said:
is it safe to take heroin and benzos at the same time? i have a gram and like 20 kpins

If you have a tolerance to both, you should be ok, as long as you lower your normal dosage of each. (at least in my experience) Combining benzos and opiates causes some serious CNS depression.

Also make sure not to take enough benzos to lose your memory, as you could end up eating them all, and well....die.8o

I would personally reccomend against the combo, but your going to do what your going to do. So if you partake, cut the dosage, and hide the rest of your kpins.

I once combined half a rohypnol (yeah yeah laugh all you want hehe) with smoking a bag of good H... damn I went right to bed after that, lol =D

Status
Not open for further replies.